The USA sucks
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44
 Shiva.Lorielain
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-07-02 12:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I say, old bean, the way in which you are acting is most inappropriate.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 12:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
At least USA is better than that mini-USA north of us
Maybe so, but even the stupidest of Canadians is still better than you personally
<insert "oh no you dident" thingy here>
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 12:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny that countries that want to be the US hate on the US.

But for the purpose of this thread:

US SUX! I am moving to Canada!
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-02 12:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Maybe so, but even the stupidest of Canadians is still better than you personally
<insert "oh no you dident" thingy here>
Give it the Z-form snap for added effect.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 12:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:

We don't take kindly to you white stormtroopers >.>

Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-07-02 12:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floorboss said:
IDC about my grammer im almost wishing I was dead because im tired of getting screwed over when I follow the law or rules. Almost wish I was that guy that flew a plane into the irs building.
You are a *** and a jackass for even saying that..

Pitty Party for 1! Get off your *** get off your computer and change your own damn life..no one else can do it..so stop bitching and just do it.
[+]
 Alexander.Miradj
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Miradj 2010-07-02 12:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, the USA sucks because they won't give your dumb *** more free money to sit on your ***. And yes, this is exactly why "people is attacking the usa." Al'Qaeda didn't get their *** unemployment check either. You should really go blow something up, because you *** deserve that god damn money.
[+]
 Alexander.Zipacna
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Zipacna 2010-07-02 12:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floorboss said:
Now im really PO at the goverment its bad enough that the company I used to work for tryed to screw me over on unemployment and workers comp but not the unemployment screwed me on pay. Then they tell me im sorry but basically screwed. You know what if I had the power to change the law I would change it for the working people that gets injured and if workers comp and unemployment trys to screw over people they would have to pay a hugh @$$ fine same with the IRS. How come if they are late paying you its ok but if you are late paying them you get fined, thats BS. I see now why other people is attacking the usa and im not saying anything more.

Wait, your PO'd because you can't collect a check anymore for sitting on your butt and playing ffxi?

I may not know your story, but you sound lazy. (especially from your lack of sentence structure)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-07-02 12:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny how the US still seems to think everyone wants to be the US, despite absolutely no evidence to that effect for many decades. It isn't even close to the top of immigration destinations anymore, having fallen to #31 in the world as of 2008.
[+]
 Cerberus.Alzeroth
Server: Cerberus
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-02 12:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:

No we don't refer to them has stupid Canadians,
They are refered to as americans D:
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 12:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
It's funny how the US still seems to think everyone wants to be the US, despite absolutely no evidence to that effect for many decades. It isn't even close to the top of immigration destinations anymore, having fallen to #31 in the world as of 2008.

How un-American of you...

GET HIM!
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-07-02 12:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

Tell that to the mexican/cubans/canadians -_-

[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-07-02 12:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of unemployment benefits are carried through the state government. While your individual case may implicate the federal government, its very likely it could be the state at fault. I understand most americans dont understand the concept of federalism but 99% of the laws you probably disagree with are state laws. Having said that we can probably all agree liberal trash like obama are in fact ruining this country so I agree, american sucks atm.
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-02 12:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
^This
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-02 12:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

I happen to be Cuban. D:<
Sorry for double-post.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-07-02 12:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I love tea! I drink it instead of nasty bitter old sludgy coffee.

I'm not free to state everything I think about the USA because I have a LOT of family members in the US military and it feels like not supporting my country is not supporting my family, and I can't do that. Whether I agree with my family or not, I will support them.

Alexander.Zipacna
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Zipacna 2010-07-02 12:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear N.Korea is a good place to move to.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 12:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

You guys pay better tbh
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-07-02 12:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

Sorry for double-post.

Illegal ones I meant :/ didn't mean to offend lol.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 12:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Go back to Japan you nazi! >=O
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-07-02 12:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

You guys pay better tbh

gtfo of usa mapleman.
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-02 12:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

Sorry for double-post.

Illegal ones I meant :/ didn't mean to offend lol.
Don't worry about it. 99% of the time when people see me IRL and I tell them I'm Cuban...they think I'm lying. Q_Q Happened to me 2 days ago again actually lol.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 12:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
You guys pay better tbh
gtfo of usa mapleman.
Yeah! Go listen to your Alanis Morisette in your own room!
[+]
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-07-02 12:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floorboss said:
Now im really PO at the goverment its bad enough that the company I used to work for tryed to screw me over on unemployment and workers comp but not the unemployment screwed me on pay. Then they tell me im sorry but basically screwed. You know what if I had the power to change the law I would change it for the working people that gets injured and if workers comp and unemployment trys to screw over people they would have to pay a hugh @$$ fine same with the IRS. How come if they are late paying you its ok but if you are late paying them you get fined, thats BS. I see now why other people is attacking the usa and im not saying anything more.

Leave, problem solved.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 12:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

You guys pay better tbh

gtfo of usa mapleman.

Did you know some Mennonites actually have a fair bit of sugar content in their blood?
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 12:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

What do immigration stats have to do with kicking ***? America, *** yeah.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 12:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Did you know some Mooninites actually have a fair bit of sugar content in their blood?

mooninites wut?
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-07-02 12:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Having said that we can probably all agree liberal trash like obama are in fact ruining this country so I agree, american sucks atm.
Not to imply I agree or disagree with your take on Obama, but most Americans still disagree with you.

Public opinion of him is actually strikingly similar to Reagan's.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 12:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:

Asura.Floorboss
Server: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-07-02 12:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:

If i had the money I would also move the the great canada.

Alexander.Zipacna said:
Asura.Floorboss said:

Wait, your PO'd because you can't collect a check anymore for sitting on your butt and playing ffxi?

I may not know your story, but you sound lazy. (especially from your lack of sentence structure)

Im not lazy the truth is I got hurt at work and got screwed out of workers comp then when they fired me I had to appeal the unemployment cause employer lied and what happen is that unemployment computers did not record the job contacts I turned in there for im getting screwed out of 2500 dollars. I bet you be mad if you got screwed.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44