By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-04 20:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
A supposed young man is considering killing himself because 'he' feels he should be a woman and wants to be a woman. I guess I can see where that is unnecessary.
therapy seems cheaper to me!
Suicide seems cheaper to me.

That'd be cheapest.. Unless you buy the gun/bullets, razors, knife, poison, etc. to do it with.

Reminds me of this relic.

can anyone really kill themselves by holding their breath... I mean, I am sure they can suffocate at some extent and need some therapy, but I don't think human nature overall let's you do that to yourself, eventually your going to gasp right?... just asking.

You can't because you will pass out before you are able to kill your self. You can cause brain damage like you said.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-04 20:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
You do know that there are some fish that change genders when necessary. Sounds crazy I know

haha I saw it the other day! it was awesome~
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-04 20:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
You do know that there are some fish that change genders when necessary. Sounds crazy I know
haha I saw it the other day! it was awesome~

Wang-gina.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-04 20:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:

You can't because you will pass out before you are able to kill your self. You can cause brain damage like you said.

Only way I see it working is if the person had a chronic athsma problem, and after doing that to themselves actually getting an athsma attack.

I say it because when I held my breath under water sometimes I had a slight athsma attack when I got up to gasp for air.

otherwise holding your breath till death is just self-torture <.< and yes brain damage too.
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-04 20:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:

Oh yeah. That's why homosexuals should envy slugs and other unisex hermaphrodite gastropoda / organisms.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-04 20:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I was a hermaphrodite, that looked like a hot goth chick.. I'd nail me.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-04 20:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

But then you'd better hope you have a *** big enough to wrap around to do a loopback for the full effect.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-04 20:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
But then you'd better hope you have a *** big enough to wrap around to do a loopback for the full effect.

True, true.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-04 20:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I just imagined that .-.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-04 20:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
A supposed young man is considering killing himself because 'he' feels he should be a woman and wants to be a woman. I guess I can see where that is unnecessary.

That'd be cheapest.. Unless you buy the gun/bullets, razors, knife, poison, etc. to do it with.

can anyone really kill themselves by holding their breath... I mean, I am sure they can suffocate at some extent and need some therapy, but I don't think human nature overall let's you do that to yourself, eventually your going to gasp right?... just asking.

Yes, when you hold your breath. When you are drowning there is two things you are messing up, your lungs are fulling with water. Then the most important is:

OXYGEN to your brain :(....

if someone saved your from breathe loss they can not guarantee you will not be a vegetable.

Your brain is delicate, no oxygen means no blood is going to your heart most likely.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-04 20:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I just imagined that .-.

Hot, huh? Like fapping, but not.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-04 20:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I just imagined that .-.

I think you just killed this thang with that response there....
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-04 20:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I just imagined that .-.
I think you just killed this thang with that response there....

By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-04 20:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

I don't understand that picture. It doesn't make any sense.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-04 20:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

Indeed.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-04 20:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:

you must have missed it live

It is how we took over Iraq so fast, but um are still over there

Bush was showing off
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-04 20:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

*Sigh* The sign sayes 'Mission Accomplished', which was debatable; did we take Iraq? Yes, Did we leave? No, still haven't. We aren't done.

I was told that I had killed the thread, so I used the pic, obviously I didn't because we are still posting here.

c wat i did thar?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-04 20:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
*Sigh* The sign sayes 'Mission Accomplished', which was debatable; did we take Iraq? Yes, Did we leave? No, still haven't. We aren't done.

I was told that I had killed the thread, so I used the pic, obviously I didn't because we are still posting here.

c wat i did thar?

and made me feel old, because I watched that thang live on cnn when it happened
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-04 22:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I was kind of afk ...

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:

Yes, when you hold your breath. When you are drowning there is two things you are messing up, your lungs are fulling with water. Then the most important is:

OXYGEN to your brain :(....

if someone saved your from breathe loss they can not guarantee you will not be a vegetable.

Your brain is delicate, no oxygen means no blood is going to your heart most likely.

I guess possibilityes of death by holding your breath depends on your ***luck! indeed
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-04 22:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread is better off dead, not as fun anymore.
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-07-04 22:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Indeed *moose pet*
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Server: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-07-04 22:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
/hugs
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-04 23:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Myrrh said:
There are some countries that have been proven to falsify information to UNICEF. Its cool and all that all this information is given, and it's even cooler that the lot of you have been given the *** freedom to spit on your own soil.

Here a drop of knowledge. Freedom isn't free. It shows your own ignorance that you think other countries in the world will give you the civil liberties you take for granted. That's the true meaning of being American... and human. Once you have a certain level of wealth, its human nature to want more... being American you are given a lot at birth. If you are playing *** FFXI and browsing forums, you are not the destitute people who, I'm sure you'll mention as a comeback. I'm not looking to start a flame war or even be so cool as to admit the points to where you're right. However, I would like to point out that its *** stupid to not acknowledge how good we all have it. If you wanna live longer, go to Japan. Let's see you try and disrespect the country there. Just be happy with what you have and kill a thread that is only going to show once again, how wonderfully faceless the internet is.

If your expectations for a life with limited variety appeals to you. Good luck in all your endeavors in I.E. Norway.

lol

Have you ever even been outside the US?
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-04 23:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Asura.Myrrh said:
There are some countries that have been proven to falsify information to UNICEF. Its cool and all that all this information is given, and it's even cooler that the lot of you have been given the *** freedom to spit on your own soil.

Here a drop of knowledge. Freedom isn't free. It shows your own ignorance that you think other countries in the world will give you the civil liberties you take for granted. That's the true meaning of being American... and human. Once you have a certain level of wealth, its human nature to want more... being American you are given a lot at birth. If you are playing *** FFXI and browsing forums, you are not the destitute people who, I'm sure you'll mention as a comeback. I'm not looking to start a flame war or even be so cool as to admit the points to where you're right. However, I would like to point out that its *** stupid to not acknowledge how good we all have it. If you wanna live longer, go to Japan. Let's see you try and disrespect the country there. Just be happy with what you have and kill a thread that is only going to show once again, how wonderfully faceless the internet is.

If your expectations for a life with limited variety appeals to you. Good luck in all your endeavors in I.E. Norway.

lol

Hell, I haven't yet and I can tell you he's talking out of his ***. :/
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-05 00:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Asura.Myrrh said:

lol

I like how he points out whatever blabber he says and then hides behind some kind of defenses making him look like 'I am right, you are wrong, You are ignorant, blahblahblah don't go against me!'

Cerberus.Oseryu
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2010-07-05 00:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how you sit on your computer and act like your the ***all day :o /slap and go Q.Q
P.S.
LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY
JENNNNKINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-05 00:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Oseryu said:
I like how you sit on your computer and act like your the ***all day :o /slap and go Q.Q
P.S.

just a question, who was that directed to?
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-05 00:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Asura.Myrrh said:

lol

I like how he points out whatever blabber he says and then hides behind some kind of defenses making him look like 'I am right, you are wrong, You are ignorant, blahblahblah don't go against me!'

And with flawed logic and incorrect facts at that. Lulz
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-05 00:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
P.S.

just a question, who was that directed to?

Come on Darki not EVERYONE is trying to troll you at every opportunity :/
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-05 00:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Asura.Myrrh said:

lol

And with flawed logic and incorrect facts at that. Lulz

well he just came in posted that and never really said anything again... well, we all agree jaerik and his quotes made him STFU.
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44