Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-02 12:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Having said that we can probably all agree liberal trash like obama are in fact ruining this country so I agree, american sucks atm.
Not to imply I agree or disagree with your take on Obama, but most Americans still disagree with you.
I was actually a little shocked at how close it is at this point...
Am I the only one that thinks 1,500 is a bit low of a number?
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 12:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Having said that we can probably all agree liberal trash like obama are in fact ruining this country so I agree, american sucks atm.
Not to imply I agree or disagree with your take on Obama, but most Americans still disagree with you.

That graph gives me the impression that those 1,500 people just stopped caring over time.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mushashi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Mushashi
By Quetzalcoatl.Mushashi 2010-07-02 12:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
At least USA is better than that mini-USA north of us
Maybe so, but even the stupidest of Canadians is still better than you personally

No we don't refer to them has stupid Canadians,
They are refered to as americans D:

I think we found the "stupid Canadian" >.>
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 12:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I like obamas plan, why are some americans being so selfish? I mean it just prooves your the worst trash there is on america and yes you should GTFO...not sure where, because mostly all countries are going liberal eventually.

I vote for obamas health care plan too \m/
only selfish rich kids disagree.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-02 12:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
The Thread Title said:
The USA sucks
We know. *Tea sip*
Indeed. *Beer sip*

touché *sips maple syrup*

Must be from "Treu" (true)- town Quebec!

i'm from Ontario, I pour it on my Pancakes, Waffles..etc...
ice cream too sometimes.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 12:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
That graph gives me the impression that those 1,500 people just stopped caring over time.
The question those people were asked were:
"Is Obama doing his job better than George W. Bush?"
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 12:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
I like obamas plan, why are some americans being so selfish? I mean it just prooves your the worst trash there is on america and yes you should GTFO...not sure where, because mostly all countries are going liberal eventually.

Please dont speak about the health care plan unless you know about it. I am a lower/middle class working man and his health care sux.

But he's a good guy, I think he's good for the US.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 12:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
It's funny how the US still seems to think everyone wants to be the US, despite absolutely no evidence to that effect for many decades. It isn't even close to the top of immigration destinations anymore, having fallen to #31 in the world as of 2008.
^This

hello cuba, I just noticed your flag :)
 Cerberus.Nybras
Server: Cerberus
user: wyrmhole
By Cerberus.Nybras 2010-07-02 12:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

All humans suck. /thread
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 12:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I like obamas plan, why are some americans being so selfish? I mean it just prooves your the worst trash there is on america and yes you should GTFO...not sure where, because mostly all countries are going liberal eventually. I vote for obamas health care plan too \m/ only selfish rich kids disagree.
Please dont speak about the health care plan unless you know about it. I am a lower/middle class working man and his health care sux. But he's a good guy, I think he's good for the US.
honestly, i could care less about his healthcare crap. We're all gonna die in 2012 so dying earlier won't make a difference

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 12:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Please dont speak about the health care plan unless you know about it. I am a lower/middle class working man and his health care sux.

But he's a good guy, I think he's good for the US.

explain me why it sucks again?

He even made puerto rico's health care plan better, he has helped a lot PR by improoving somethings in our government as it is.
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-02 12:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
It's funny how the US still seems to think everyone wants to be the US, despite absolutely no evidence to that effect for many decades. It isn't even close to the top of immigration destinations anymore, having fallen to #31 in the world as of 2008.
^This

:D Born in the states but its on both sides of the family. XD /endderailment
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-07-02 12:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
I love tea! I drink it instead of nasty bitter old sludgy coffee.

I'm not free to state everything I think about the USA because I have a LOT of family members in the US military and it feels like not supporting my country is not supporting my family, and I can't do that. Whether I agree with my family or not, I will support them.

Yes, yes I did just quote myself. Sorry 'bout that.

The thing is, America does a lot of things that I just don't want to be associated with. For example (please don't let this open up a huge can of worms....) the Arizona Immigration law doohicky. It sounds an awful lot to me like the same thing the Nazi party demanded of the Jewish population prior to WWII, forcing them to carry their papers around with them. It sounds like profiling. Now, I don't live in Arizona so I don't know that I should really get a say in it, but wouldn't it be better (for everyone) to find illegals and make them legal? Why not give them 6 months (or longer, if the paperwork and government red tape drags its feet) to get legal? Then they would be living in the US instead of wherever they came from so they would be happy, and they'd be paying taxes or whatever so the other Americans would be happy. There's got to be a better way than profiling and stopping random people on the street to make them show you their papers. :-(

Also, the thing in Iraq. I understand that we were upset as all hell after 9-11. And I understand that way back when that happened, maybe with the information we had at the time, invading Iraq sounded like a good idea. I was just a kid back then, so I honestly truly don't know what went on. But it's been years. Whatever we thought needed to be done over there should have been done by now.

Or how about just simply living responsibly? Not only do we use up and waste more of the earth's resources than any other country (so my teachers at the University like to tell me, I have yet to see actual numbers on it) but we also cause huge oil spills and then proceed to do nothing about it. There's got to be something we can do besides sitting around in committees with our thumbs in our ears.

But I can't NOT support my country, because like I said earlier, that would be the same as not supporting my family and I personally can't do that.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-07-02 12:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
I was actually a little shocked at how close it is at this point...
Am I the only one that thinks 1,500 is a bit low of a number?

No, polling margins of error work on a logarithmic formula. Most commercial polling focus groups and the like, for massive national campaigns for new products involving millions of people, have sample sizes of only a dozen people or so.

A sample size of 1500 is actually quite large for a public opinion poll, and gets the marging of error down to only a percent or two. Most news organizations run only 250-500 people.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-02 12:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
At least USA is better than that mini-USA north of us

Maybe so, but even the stupidest of Canadians is still better than you personally

Ohhhhhh Touche.....

~~BURN~~

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 12:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
^This

:D Born in the states but its on both sides of the family. XD /endderailment

pure puerto rican here. I just visit my american cousins once in a while for some fun~
[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 12:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

This isnt a health care discussion, go read up on it and think about it from a "i have good insurance already" stand point, think about all the money and insurance I will lose because lazy people dont wanna get a job and get insurance. People wanna call the OP lazy, Obama's health care is designed for lazy *** who need to work.

But back on topic:

Does Canada have any nice fishing areas? what about trees to spy on spence? I am coming!
[+]
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-07-02 12:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I like obamas plan, why are some americans being so selfish? I mean it just prooves your the worst trash there is on america and yes you should GTFO...not sure where, because mostly all countries are going liberal eventually. I vote for obamas health care plan too \m/ only selfish rich kids disagree.
Please dont speak about the health care plan unless you know about it. I am a lower/middle class working man and his health care sux. But he's a good guy, I think he's good for the US.
explain me why it sucks again? He even made puerto rico's health care plan better, he has helped a lot PR by improoving somethings in our government as it is.
people voted for change
now that obama's actually changing things, people don't like it

what pisses me off the most is both the Left and the Right not actually TALKING things out or voting on what they thing is right, instead they just listen to their own side and cheat things or prevent the other side from getting thier way. they're acting like it's a damn hockey game.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Doluka
Server: Ragnarok
user: Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2010-07-02 12:46:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly how hurt are you, OP?

Not to pass judgment or anything but from personal observations most people who get workman's comp and/or unemployment milk the system for all it's worth when they really don't deserve that money, hence why you're probably getting so little support here.

If you're genuinely injured to the point that you've become disabled and are physically unable to support yourself or your family (if applicable) then you have every right to be pissed, but if you just broke your leg or something I really can't justify the amount of QQ i see.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 12:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

based on what the OP has written so far im guessing he fell on his head
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-02 12:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
This isnt a health care discussion, go read up on it and think about it from a "i have good insurance already" stand point, think about all the money and insurance I will lose because lazy people dont wanna get a job and get insurance. People wanna call the OP lazy, Obama's health care is designed for lazy *** who need to work.

But back on topic:

Does Canada have any nice fishing areas? what about trees to spy on spence? I am coming!

Ice fishing!
 Bahamut.Satanas
Server: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Satanas 2010-07-02 12:48:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
based on what the OP has written so far im guessing he fell on his head

XD
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-07-02 12:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:

But back on topic:

Go North of Thunder Bay, or a lil'North East, there is some good Fly-In fishing lodges there, definately good tourism up there...oh god, I can't believe I'm helping the True north advertise...LOL

by what I mean by fly in fishing, not the lure, I mean a small 6 man sea plane that take you to some nice remote areas, where you can get some Northern Pike, Splake, clean fish , def. good up there.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 12:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
too long to repost

Actually, the majority of Americans support the Arizona law.

[+]
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 12:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:

But back on topic:

Go North of Thunder Bay, or a lil'North East, there is some good Fly-In fishing lodges there, definately good tourism up there...oh god, I can't believe I'm helping the True north advertise...LOL

by what I mean by fly in fishing, not the lure, I mean a small 6 man sea plane that take you to some nice remote areas, where you can get some Northern Pike, Splake, clean fish , def. good up there.

Can I crash on your couch lol
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2010-07-02 12:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Odin.Liela said:
too long to repost

I haven't seen numbers on how many do or don't support it, but I do know my family and friends who live in New Mexico all think it's wonderful. I'm still uncomfortable with it. :-( But like I said, I don't live there so I don't get a vote in the matter.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 12:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:

But back on topic:

no, i wanted to know why his health care plan sucked from your point of view, maybe it had something I missed. I wasn't going to enter a /raging discussion about it.

and also, forgive me but your being selfish trash if you think your the only one who deserves a health care plan simply because you work, yeah sure, alot of lazy *** out theere will benefit from this, but also alot of people who actually can't afford a better health care plan.

I had a health care plan already, private, but it got declined as soon as I got pregnant, it didn't cover any of the expenses of my pregnancy, thank *** for the government's health care plan I get to get most of my pregnancy bills paid. and I had to wait several months to get the plan too, if obama's plan was already up I would've had my bills paid already and didn't have to wait.

so your just being selfish trash and thinking like 'ohhh it's all for lazy people who don't want to work for a better healthcare plan' to be honest, people who actually NEED it can benefit from this, and in my opinion health should be free . It's health dude, it's life. don't be so selfish with other people.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 12:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Odin.Liela said:
too long to repost

I haven't seen numbers on how many do or don't, but I do know my family and friends who live in New Mexico all think it's wonderful. I'm still a bit uncomfortable with it. :-( But like I said, I don't live there so I don't get a vote in the matter.

If we were there, we would know the fear that they live in every day. Just today a gang war broke out near the border of Arizona and 21 died. That's like every other day there. They live in fear and Obama is dragging his feet so Arizona did something. It's not perfect no, but its better than nothing. It will be ammended I am sure but peoples biggest complaint about the law is "it profiles people" well hell if someone looks Mexican, then they are! I mean dont drag em to the ground asking for papers, just walk up, ask for papers and walk away

It's the same way if Americans went over seas. Any officer can walk up to us and ask for our passport, if we dont show it, we go to jail.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-02 12:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:

But back on topic:

no, i wanted to know why his health care plan sucked from your point of view, maybe it had something I missed. I wasn't going to enter a /raging discussion about it.

and also, forgive me but your being selfish trash if you think your the only one who deserves a health care plan simply because you work, yeah sure, alot of lazy *** out theere will benefit from this, but also alot of people who actually can't afford a better health care plan.

I had a health care plan already, private, but it got declined as soon as I got pregnant, it didn't cover any of the expenses of my pregnancy, thank *** for the government's health care plan I get to get most of my pregnancy bills paid. and I had to wait several months to get the plan too, if obama's plan was already up I would've had my bills paid already and didn't have to wait.

so your just being selfish trash and thinking like 'ohhh it's all for lazy people who don't want to work for a better healthcare plan' to be honest, people who actually NEED it can benefit from this, and in my opinion health should be free . It's health dude, it's life. don't be so selfish with other people.

in my opinion if someone has a bad paying job they're trying so they should have healthcare, for the lazy *** they don't deserve ***
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 12:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
explain me why it sucks again? He even made puerto rico's health care plan better, he has helped a lot PR by improoving somethings in our government as it is.
people voted for change
now that obama's actually changing things, people don't like it

what pisses me off the most is both the Left and the Right not actually TALKING things out or voting on what they thing is right, instead they just listen to their own side and cheat things or prevent the other side from getting thier way. they're acting like it's a damn hockey game.

Obama's system just *** up the rich people above, he's trying to balance things and help out the poor too, this is why some people don't want change, and in my opinion shows the worst face of americans, I can't believe people can be so *** selfish.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 ... 42 43 44