Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:
Perfect example of Liberal hipocracy lmao. "Don't be selfish with other people", so your going to pay for tuition, force people to dedicate 1/2 there lives or more to studying medicine, increase there paperwork & work load to fix your sorry *** when ever you need it for free & then turn around with the ability to sue those same people if they make any kind of mistake? This is such a bad joke. Health Care is a privilege not a right & you should be damn grateful that there's even 1 person capable of fixing you on this planet. Had a friend attempt suicide going through med school because of the pressure & difficulty. Your liberal lazy *** doesn't deserve to have an opinion on the matter.
You seriously need to go *** yourself, you have it all wrong and I already explained my points, before responding go read up what I have already said. and I'm not a liberal lazy *** LOL. I repeat myself: Your judgement based on YOUR ignorance over my life, amaizes me and will continue to amaize me simply because I wont clarify how I've had my life handed out for myself, to you.
Actually you have made it pretty clear you are a crazy liberal. Everything you have preached screams crazy liberal, the lazy-*** I am not sure about. I will not say that every liberal is a lazy *** but I will say that every lazy *** is a liberal :D

All Liberals are lazy. That's why I called that person a lazy ***. A majority of there views are soley structured around how others can do for them. Give all power to one entity aka gavernment & let them decide what I can buy, what I can learn, what I can say, what I can do. If I get into trouble or need help something or someone should be there to get me out of the mess I'm in. They want there lifes to be safe, secure & easy as possible so they don't ever learn from there mistakes or there obviously skewed point of view. Sure we all want that, but those things aren't rights that should be forced on anyone. I also think conservatives are too uptight on things that don't effect them like gay marriage & abortion. You want to feel insulted Darki? Your pathetic!!!! There lol now you have a real reason to lash out at me with for pointing out facts about your own views.

/sigh I wont bother.
I know how I've had life handed out for me, I know what I'm going through, etc... nothing you say or do will change the reality of things, and infact, whatever you say I doesn't affect me at all :/ I close this page and it's all gone...well something isn't, your stupidity and ignorance that will always walk by your side setting rocks on the path you take.

inb4 more of your shitty long *** paragraphs blurting ***.
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:45:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:

Oh you reagan lovers you!

Make me sad that you are lower on the IQ scale.

tsk tsk :B

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:47:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Problem with illegal immigrants is they don't mind working $2/hour kind of job simply to get some food on the table.

You'd be surprised how BAD it really is back to where they come from, and I mean pretty *** bad. for them, it could be worse.

so getting a job for 2/hour kinda takes out job oportunityes for those who are legal and you have to pay them the rightful minimum.

Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-02 14:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Fairy.Spence said:
The fact is, every single one of us here has the luxury of the internet, and the free time to be posting on a game forum. NONE of us have it that bad!
You are very wrong on that Spence.

1. Internet can be easilly obtained by:
a. Library
b. Stealing the neighbor's open connection (and getting a cheapie laptop or computer with unemployment checks)
c. cheapest internet i've seen is 10/month

2. free time
a. no job
b. no school
c. no friends or nothing to do at this given time

3. i know many people who barely make it living that have the cheap internet either paid by the parents or other means. The internet is no longer a luxury. I mean even 3rd world countries are able to get a laptop and go on the internet. (hell some counties in USA have free internet. sucky connection speed but free)

yeah, maybe i live in a cardboard box and use a laptop i stole from bestbuy and use the internet of the house thats next to the alleyway my box is in

u never know

Remember this? A free soup kitchen for the homeless, look at what one of the homeless guys have:

This is the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE use of propaganda I've ever seen. At what point was it verified that he was indeed homeless? OR that he was even there for the food? He could have been some random dude who knew she would be there and planted himself there to get a chance to take a picture, people have done stupider things.
 Fairy.Basilo
Server: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-07-02 14:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floorboss said:
Now im really PO at the goverment its bad enough that the company I used to work for tryed to screw me over on unemployment and workers comp but not the unemployment screwed me on pay. Then they tell me im sorry but basically screwed. You know what if I had the power to change the law I would change it for the working people that gets injured and if workers comp and unemployment trys to screw over people they would have to pay a hugh @$$ fine same with the IRS. How come if they are late paying you its ok but if you are late paying them you get fined, thats BS. I see now why other people is attacking the usa and im not saying anything more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Basilo said:
Asura.Floorboss said:
Now im really PO at the goverment its bad enough that the company I used to work for tryed to screw me over on unemployment and workers comp but not the unemployment screwed me on pay. Then they tell me im sorry but basically screwed. You know what if I had the power to change the law I would change it for the working people that gets injured and if workers comp and unemployment trys to screw over people they would have to pay a hugh @$$ fine same with the IRS. How come if they are late paying you its ok but if you are late paying them you get fined, thats BS. I see now why other people is attacking the usa and im not saying anything more.

Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk if you read earlier Darki but I really hope that Obamas plan will give hard workers insurance. It is really expensive for lower/middle class workers. I just wish there were provisions saying that:
1. You have to be employed or actively seeking. Meaning even if you were just laid off you have a certain time to find a job.
2. Like taxes, for these people, a certain amount is held out their check each month to pay for their insurance, just like other jobs.
3. There are private hospitals for these government health care people. Keep the free market places open but have places for lower classes.
4. Have some cap on who can get it. No one who makes 100k+ a year needs government insurance.

That's it. I just dont see how hard that would be to accomplish. But Obama-Care just says '*** it, give health care to every one, including the lazy ***.'

I think at some points we agree.
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Titan.Shigtah said:
All Liberals are lazy.

Sponsored by Fox News. Fair and balanced.

Weee partisan politics.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 14:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Idk if you read earlier Darki but I really hope that Obamas plan will give hard workers insurance. It is really expensive for lower/middle class workers. I just wish there were provisions saying that:
1. You have to be employed or actively seeking. Meaning even if you were just laid off you have a certain time to find a job.
2. Like taxes, for these people, a certain amount is held out their check each month to pay for their insurance, just like other jobs.
3. There are private hospitals for these government health care people. Keep the free market places open but have places for lower classes.
4. Have some cap on who can get it. No one who makes 100k a year needs government insurance.

That's it. I just dont see how hard that would be to accomplish. But Obama-Care just says '*** it, give health care to every one, including the lazy ***.'

hmmm yes, but people will still find ways to go around these things you pointed out, like I mentioned, lazy *** are smart enough to fool the system and somehow get around, so the people who actually need it don't get ***and get screwed over. :/ ...

I'm liberal but I don't support people who can get a job, don't. I do believe health care should be open for anyone, but ...and read the details pretty damn well, because i dont want to repeat myself: not of the same quality if someone who can work doesn't work and simply freeloads.

like i said there should be penalties. health should be free for anyone :/ ... even people who shouldn't breed and just die, meh, I guess i respect all life, that's where I am comming from.

also the government should work better at verifying if a person who is requesting this kind of help actually needs it.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-02 14:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Shigtah said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Titan.Shigtah said:
Perfect example of Liberal hipocracy lmao. "Don't be selfish with other people", so your going to pay for tuition, force people to dedicate 1/2 there lives or more to studying medicine, increase there paperwork & work load to fix your sorry *** when ever you need it for free & then turn around with the ability to sue those same people if they make any kind of mistake? This is such a bad joke. Health Care is a privilege not a right & you should be damn grateful that there's even 1 person capable of fixing you on this planet. Had a friend attempt suicide going through med school because of the pressure & difficulty. Your liberal lazy *** doesn't deserve to have an opinion on the matter.
You seriously need to go *** yourself, you have it all wrong and I already explained my points, before responding go read up what I have already said. and I'm not a liberal lazy *** LOL. I repeat myself: Your judgement based on YOUR ignorance over my life, amaizes me and will continue to amaize me simply because I wont clarify how I've had my life handed out for myself, to you.
Actually you have made it pretty clear you are a crazy liberal. Everything you have preached screams crazy liberal, the lazy-*** I am not sure about. I will not say that every liberal is a lazy *** but I will say that every lazy *** is a liberal :D

All Liberals are lazy. That's why I called that person a lazy ***. A majority of there views are soley structured around how others can do for them. Give all power to one entity aka gavernment & let them decide what I can buy, what I can learn, what I can say, what I can do. If I get into trouble or need help something or someone should be there to get me out of the mess I'm in. They want there lifes to be safe, secure & easy as possible so they don't ever learn from there mistakes or there obviously skewed point of view. Sure we all want that, but those things aren't rights that should be forced on anyone. I also think conservatives are too uptight on things that don't effect them like gay marriage & abortion. You want to feel insulted Darki? Your pathetic!!!! There lol now you have a real reason to lash out at me with for pointing out facts about your own views.
you're lazy :D
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 14:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
4. Have some cap on who can get it. No one who makes 100k a year needs government insurance.

hmmm yes, but people will still find ways to go around these things you pointed out, like I mentioned, lazy *** are smart enough to fool the system and somehow get around, so the people who actually need it don't get ***and get screwed over. :/ ...

I'm liberal but I don't support people who can get a job, don't. I do believe health care should be open for anyone, but ...and read the details pretty damn well, because i dont want to repeat myself: not of the same quality if someone who can work doesn't work and simply freeloads.

like i said there should be penalties. health should be free for anyone :/ ... even people who shouldn't breed and just die, meh, I guess i respect all life, that's where I am comming from.

also the government should work better at verifying if a person who is requesting this kind of help actually needs it.

This is where we disagree. I believe in survival of the fittest. If you are too stupid to live and not be a strain on society, then i have no use for you. Move away or die, I dont care which.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-07-02 14:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

all I want is a damn job. Being a 2010 IT grad dont mean ***if I don't have a job to show for it.

Conservatives are uptight, Liberals dont wear underwear, Democrats smoke too much, Republicans need to face reality, and everyone needs to chill.
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 14:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
and everyone needs to chill.
QFT.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 15:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
all I want is a damn job. Being a 2010 IT grad dont mean ***if I don't have a job to show for it.

Conservatives are uptight, Liberals dont wear underwear, Democrats smoke too much, Republicans need to face reality, and everyone needs to chill.

republicans need to stop being so old fashioned. geez its 2010, stop being *** about everything. Evolve or gtfo

this country would be better if we abolished political parties. dont list that ***on ballots. that way people will actually have to research who they vote for instead of party voting.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:

This is where we disagree. I believe in survival of the fittest. If you are too stupid to live and not be a strain on society, then i have no use for you. Move away or die, I dont care which.

it's another way of seeing things. thing is these lazy people im talking about don't care to be the fittest for survival thats why i said even people who shouldnt breed and die lol, so i see your point why this is also a bad idea :/ ...

but we can't take out the reality it does help people who actually do need it and aren't just freeloaders, i think this is where we agree.

/nod nod. /sips tea.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 15:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
and everyone needs to chill.
QFT.

I am happy happy. Seriously, I love this shiz. Although I disagree with some peoples points on things I still love reading them. I love my country and the fact that we can *** about anything and its not punishable by death.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

republicans need to stop being so old fashioned. geez its 2010, stop being *** about everything. Evolve or gtfo

this country would be better if we abolished political parties. dont list that ***on ballots. that way people will actually have to research who they vote for instead of party voting.

have IQ tests for people who vote~ lol
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-07-02 15:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you guys overlooked the fact that I want a damn job. If Washington actually took lessons from other countries (without their own hidden agendas) to create new jobs so the rest of us can have some legal greenbacks in our pockets, we'd all be better off.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I think you guys overlooked the fact that I want a damn job. If Washington actually took lessons from other countries (without their own hidden agendas) to create new jobs so the rest of us can have some legal greenbacks in our pockets, we'd all be better off.

pfft what are you saying, robots replaced people for jobs a long time ago!

for the dumbasses: it means thats why theres less jobs out there too.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 15:06:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys have to think why is health care so high? Well to become a doctor you have to go to school for a long period of time. After you get your degree, you have to pay a high insurance cost for malpractice. Why is that? Well um in the USA people like to sue each other no matter what.

I wonder what the cost of health care would be. If the education didnt cost so much. If people didnt file so many lawsuits unless they had valid reasons.
 Sylph.Akibakei
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-07-02 15:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

It's tough to find jobs but if you look at the Great Depression they made all of those government jobs and even that did not work. The only thing that pulled us out of the Depression was the War which give real jobs to people.

Might or might not work in todays times but its worth noting.

Sucks you cant find a job. Look at unconventional places. I work at a Bank. and its awesome. Internal bank operations is cool as hell and they need all kinda diverse people.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-07-02 15:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Rafik said:
You guys have to think why is health care so high? Well to become a doctor you have to go to school for a long period of time. After you get your degree, you have to pay a high insurance cost for malpractice. Why is that? Well um in the USA people like to sue each other no matter what.

I wonder what the cost of health care would be. If the education didnt cost so much. If people didnt file so many lawsuits unless they had valid reasons.
no, the simple reason why health care is so high is because medicine has gotten better, thus keeping all the old people alive longer.

We do not have enough doctors in the US, I think only 16,000 new doctors are produced every year. The ones that are already established refuse to lower their salaries in the name of lowering the national health care bill. This stems from the fact that America is a capitalist country, where the rich get richer and the poor get *** hard.

The day all the doctors and hospitals lower their medical costs, is the day we can actually provide better healthcare for EVERYONE.
 Lakshmi.Ricco
Server: Lakshmi
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-07-02 15:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Titan.Shigtah said:

Oh you reagan lovers you!

Make me sad that you are lower on the IQ scale.

EDIT: OVER 9 PAGES!

I wouldn't say all liberals are lazy as me and my boyfriend are pretty liberal and work full time jobs.
Also here is a tip for many on here...

Their is a possessive pronoun. It always describes a noun.

Note the spelling of their. It comes from the word they, so the e comes before the i.

There is an adverb meaning "that location." It is sometimes used with the verb to be as an idiom. It is spelled like here which means "this location."

They're is a contraction of they are. Note the spelling: The a from are is replaced by an apostrophe.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-02 15:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

if a medical education was that cheap we'd have too many dumbasses cutting open anyone, and it's good theres laws that you can use against doctors so they aren't so *** careless all the time.

You'd be surprised how many shitty doctors out there that *** you up entirely.

This comming from my dad that worked years and years on hospitals and he knows how doctors are just *** careless.

lot's of people file lawsuits unreasonably, but because of that you can't overlook the fact that alot of people have a ***ton of reasons to sue a doctor as well.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-07-02 15:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

It's tough to find jobs but if you look at the Great Depression they made all of those government jobs and even that did not work. The only thing that pulled us out of the Depression was the War which give real jobs to people.

Might or might not work in todays times but its worth noting.

Sucks you cant find a job. Look at unconventional places. I work at a Bank. and its awesome. Internal bank operations is cool as hell and they need all kinda diverse people.
I'm using Careerbuilder and such to find jobs, plus I have connections in Europe and the Caribbean to find work as well. But the Euro is slowly crashing thanks to Greece, and the jobs in the Caribbean don't pay as well as their counterparts here in the US, so yeah, I am kinda stuck.
 Siren.Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-07-02 15:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh no I'll admit this thread has given me some pretty hard lulz. I doubt it stops anytime soon. I just need to go do other things but my lazy *** can't take my eyes away from the lulz.
 Seraph.Rafik
Server: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-07-02 15:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

pfft what are you saying, robots replaced people for jobs a long time ago!

for the dumbasses: it means thats why theres less jobs out there too.

Not only that, but the fact that so many jobs have been moved overseas, because of the cost.

How many companies get foreigners to come here and work for that company? Here is the kicker for a lot less than they would pay Americans. I am not talking about low paying jobs. Most IT jobs had this happen to them.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44