Rdm Tanking Nerf..... ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » rdm tanking nerf..... ?
rdm tanking nerf..... ?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Leviathan.Dubont
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-21 13:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Steam said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Yeah, it's a shame DRK can't use a weapon with a strong singlehit weaponskill. That would be crazy!

Indeed, all their WSs are piss *** weak. Even scourge is lolololololololo. Tho even if it was any good it would still lack the store tp to be of any use, unless you take out the survivability.
you are just trolling now.
 Asura.Steam
Server: Asura
By Asura.Steam 2010-06-21 13:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Asura.Steam said:
You know, if a drk/nin tried to tank w/o engaging, he would only have enmity tools like what, stun/bind/blind (if they even have bind and blind, cant remember, doesnt matter)? not nearly enough.

Stun Souleater Last Resort Bind Sleep Sleep II Aspir ABS-spells etc.

Raen is made o' win ^^

Also, not nearly enough, unless your tanks are trash that is.
 Cerberus.Excelior
Server: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-06-21 13:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, how do u have PW title and not basic end game strategy steam? I kinda feel insulted. I hope to god they didn't give you any gear from it cause that ***just got wasted.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-21 13:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Again with the account-buying accusations Dub? And Krystale hasn't met Thorny yet :D
well for anyone that is THAT stupid about the game...and insists that they are right...there are 2 explanations, ABd to 75 using bought gil or a bought account.

Why would anyone want to meet Thorny...?

You totally don't say really stupid stuff all the time. Stop calling everyone an account-buyer, be it retard or misguided poster. It gets old, it's a shameful attack.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-21 13:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Steam said:

Then you must also think RDM is incapable of maintaining enmity?

Blind = ABS-spells (except DRK gets a LOT more enmity gear than RDM!). Dispel is a 320/320 which would be useful admittedly but can be mimicked using Sleep/Sleep II (again in more enmity than RDM)!

So either only your precious SAM (and I guess PLD) can tank, or DRK and RDM can both tank. Which will it be?
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-06-21 13:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Asura.Steam said:
Then you must also think RDM is incapable of maintaining enmity? Blind = ABS-spells (except DRK gets a LOT more enmity gear than RDM!). Dispel is a 320/320 which would be useful admittedly but can be mimicked using Sleep/Sleep II (again in more enmity than RDM)! So either only your precious SAM (and I guess PLD) can tank, or DRK and RDM can both tank. Which will it be?

Raen you're being trolled. Don't feed him D:
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-21 13:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha probably. Overzealous SAMs are just a pet peeve of mine.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-21 13:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Again with the account-buying accusations Dub? And Krystale hasn't met Thorny yet :D
well for anyone that is THAT stupid about the game...and insists that they are right...there are 2 explanations, ABd to 75 using bought gil or a bought account.

You totally don't say really stupid stuff all the time. Stop calling everyone an account-buyer, be it retard or misguided poster. It gets old, it's a shameful attack.
what gets old is you constantly looking for every possible way to get under my skin. Why not just let your grudge or w/e, from years ago, GO? Yea, I say stupid ***and when I'm wrong, once convinced that I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong. This kid...beyond repair.
 Siren.Krystale
Server: Siren
user: vaness
By Siren.Krystale 2010-06-21 13:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Honestly, how do u have PW title and not basic end game strategy steam? I kinda feel insulted. I hope to god they didn't give you any gear from it cause that ***just got wasted.
lmao
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-21 13:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously though I'm highly suprised they didn't lower more tanking spells. I still sorta expect them to but we shall see.

Either way unless this is a significant decrease it shouldn't make keeping hate with those spells much if any harder from DDs and healers.
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-21 13:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get why messing with tanks was necessary, intelligent and successful players can have fun with their spell-spamming tanks, everyone else can keep with their "PLD tank onry" mentality :( If you're pulling hate as a mage and not meaning to... your DDs or tanks probably fail.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-21 13:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

For the record Pchan didn't buy his account. He has very strong views about things and expresses them in a generally abrasive manner but he also does have a lot of good insights into things.

Admittedly he also does say some dumb stuff, but people don't like to give him much credit because of his posting style.
[+]
 Asura.Steam
By Asura.Steam 2010-06-21 13:39:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bet this thread is filled with askar korazin/head DDs.
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-21 13:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

what gets old is you constantly looking for every possible way to get under my skin. Why not just let your grudge or w/e, from years ago, GO? Yea, I say stupid ***and when I'm wrong, once convinced that I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong. This kid...beyond repair.

Stop trying to pick on people then pass me off as a bully. You're calling someone an account-buyer for no reason. You've been beyond repair since the day you installed, you haven't improved in one bit in years. Since you used to try to take shots at Bananas for example who is an extremely successful player now. What have you done? You're nobody dude, stop treating people like ***, spend some more time reading on how to play the game better, then maybe you can talk down to everyone on FFXIAH.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-21 13:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Steam said:
Denali head onry!!!

/sarcasm
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-21 13:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
I don't get why messing with tanks was necessary, intelligent and successful players can have fun with their spell-spamming tanks, everyone else can keep with their "PLD tank onry" mentality :( If you're pulling hate as a mage and not meaning to... your DDs or tanks probably fail.

dasva said:
Assuming you go from fighting lvl 85 to say just lvl 90 mobs usually the emnity gained from dmg goes down by 5-6%.

While emnity from curing going from lvl 75 to lvl 80 target is about the same amount.
 Asura.Steam
By Asura.Steam 2010-06-21 13:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:

Your apoc seems to be a much bigger waste lol.
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-21 13:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

Stop trying to pick on people then pass me off as a bully. You're calling someone an account-buyer for no reason. You've been beyond repair since the day you installed, you haven't improved in one bit in years. Since you used to try to take shots at Bananas for example who is an extremely successful player now. What have you done? You're nobody dude, stop treating people like ***, spend some more time reading on how to play the game better, then maybe you can talk down to everyone on FFXIAH.
what the hell have I ever done to bananas? O.o Also, as far as you saying "learn to play better" I don't know what I do that is wrong exactly? OH ***I DONT HAVE FULL SALVAGE GEAR DUH! sorry forgot I have to be on par with Thorny to be a "good" player. My bad brah
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-21 13:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Steam said:

Askar Korazin is situationally good. Askar Head on the other hand... muh.

Asura.Steam
By Asura.Steam 2010-06-21 13:44:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, your Catastrophe set says enough, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-06-21 13:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Steam said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:

Yea, You have no idea how many people see my town gear and assume it's what I use. I guess everyone thinks I TP in W.legs and ares body. You should see the times I run around in parade gorget when not fighting to regain MP. Drives noobs nuts but hey tards will be tards. I think more than likely you're looking for something more to troll about in order to justify the fact that what you have said thus far in this thread has already been refuted and you're clearly wrong. I understand though, generally when people run out of logical arguments they resort to this tactic. kudos.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-21 13:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Askar head is a chopper piece Raen :(
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2010-06-21 13:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

This is true actually!
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-21 13:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

what the hell have I ever done to bananas? O.o Also, as far as you saying "learn to play better" I don't know what I do that is wrong exactly? OH ***I DONT HAVE FULL SALVAGE GEAR DUH! sorry forgot I have to be on par with Thorny to be a "good" player. My bad brah

lol bringing Thorny up? What does Salvage or Thorny have to do with anything. I don't have 1 piece of Salvage gear and not really interested in getting any...
 Siren.Krystale
Server: Siren
user: vaness
By Siren.Krystale 2010-06-21 13:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Steam said:
My dad is stronger then yours?!
If you wanna start bitching on ppl gear just go on BG thats the website for throlls
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-21 13:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:

lol bringing Thorny up? What does Salvage or Thorny have to do with anything. I don't have 1 piece of Salvage gear and not really interested in getting any...
then explain how I need to "play better" =)
 Carbuncle.Aliceisback
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Aliceisback 2010-06-21 13:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Jaybezz said:
Enmity generation for the following spells has been adjusted: Sleep / Sleep II / Dispel / Blind / Blind II / Bind hmmmm any views on the rdm tank being so 75 ; ;

FIND A HALF DECENT PALADIN AND STOP QQ what a bunch of crybabies
 Asura.Steam
By Asura.Steam 2010-06-21 13:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Asura.Steam said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:

Yea, You have no idea how many people see my town gear and assume it's what I use. I guess everyone thinks I TP in W.legs and ares body. You should see the times I run around in parade gorget when not fighting to regain MP. Drives noobs nuts but hey tards will be tards. I think more than likely you're looking for something more to troll about in order to justify the fact that what you have said thus far in this thread has already been refuted and you're clearly wrong. I understand though, generally when people run out of logical arguments they resort to this tactic. kudos.

If you posted your gear sets as your town gear, sure thing. Because they are, you know man, lol.
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-21 13:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Aliceisback said:
Asura.Jaybezz said:
Enmity generation for the following spells has been adjusted: Sleep / Sleep II / Dispel / Blind / Blind II / Bind hmmmm any views on the rdm tank being so 75 ; ;

FIND A HALF DECENT PALADIN AND STOP QQ what a bunch of crybabies

You have any idea how hard that is O_O
 Cerberus.Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-06-21 13:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Steam said:

I'd like to know what's wrong with it. Other than missing N head which I've just never been able to lot. Please inform me since you've demonstrated a mastery of the game thus far in this thread.
[+]