Ragnarok.Bleublood
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Bleublood
By Ragnarok.Bleublood 2010-06-17 08:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tygon said:
Shiva.Cheline said:
so... the title says enough, i'm pissed against SE (once again).
WTH's their problem with Red Mage? there's like NO-THING new for red Mage and i'm ready to bet my arm that the cute sword will be PLD onry >.>

This

White people, always bitching about something... ZOMG they took my LIGHT STAFF BOYC0TT!

Wtf does being white have to do with any of this?
[+]
 Unicorn.Ninetales
Server: Unicorn
user: Azulmagia
By Unicorn.Ninetales 2010-06-17 09:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

itt: butthurt RDMs QQing about other mages having a fighting chance to compete with RDM/and-or do their *intended jobs* better than RDM.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mougurijin
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Mougurijin 2010-06-17 09:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

76 - Regen II
77 - Protect V
77 - Stone IV
78 - Baramnesia
80 - Water IV
/sch40 - Accession & Manifestation

I'm very happy that we're getting t4 nukes straight away, and Regen2 is very nice but should have been listed as a much lower level.
I would have liked to have seen convert on /rdm being made a 2:1 hp to mp ratio though.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-06-17 09:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

daddyrabbit4444 said:
hey rdm is getting regen 2, IM HAPPY!!!! regen 2 composure=UBER!!!!!

Hell.. RDM as sub job, I/m even Happy for Refresh!!!!!

HAHAHA GO! GO! BLU/RDM ftw!!!!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-06-17 09:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

you would think for a job that can pretty much solo anything, a level rise would be more than enough to open up more options for it. Quit the asshurt and enjoy the love dumbass!
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-06-17 09:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Xdudemanx said:

hijack... to bad dantarious could use this for the chewing .Gif image... but it too has a dark background....

/fail ><
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-17 09:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
you would think for a job that can pretty much solo anything, a level rise would be more than enough to open up more options for it. Quit the asshurt and enjoy the love dumbass!
[+]
 Bismarck.Rellz
Server: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-06-17 09:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:
Hell.. RDM as sub job, I/m even Happy for Refresh!!!!! HAHAHA GO! GO! BLU/RDM ftw!!!!
Not Until the level cap is increased again. Blu will have refresh as a subjob @ lv82
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-06-17 09:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rellz said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:
Hell.. RDM as sub job, I/m even Happy for Refresh!!!!! HAHAHA GO! GO! BLU/RDM ftw!!!!
Not Until the level cap is increased again. Blu will have refresh as a subjob @ lv82

awl.. I /phailz... =p rofl..... its cool , I'll wait!
 Bismarck.Rellz
Server: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-06-17 09:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Bismarck.Rellz said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
daddyrabbit4444 said:
awl.. I /phailz... =p rofl..... its cool , I'll wait!
You ever try out SCH sub? Ive duoed with a blu/sch and he like never ran out of MP. Think i will try that sometime. Sublimination Alacrity (I think it was?) Aspir, MP Drainkiss near endless mp
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-06-17 09:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Ninetales said:
itt: butthurt RDMs QQing about other mages having a fighting chance to compete with RDM/and-or do their *intended jobs* better than RDM.

This.

Shut up, your job is great. There are several other jobs that need tweaking, as far as I'm concerned, RDM can sit on a shelf for a very long time and still be good to go.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
Server: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-06-17 09:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Based on seeing what other jobs have received this update seems if se has replaced rdm. Rdm was strait shitted on for this update...teir 4 nukes are worthless because with the higher lv mobs they will do the same damage as the teir 3 nukes on lower mobs. Regen 2 ok w composure thats will be nice for soloing...rdm/sch since /sch has been gimped probably won't be able to keep hastega up the way we did with haste for the prty...seems with the lv inc rdm will no longer be the healing/refresh/haste job of choice...new main heals will be sch/whm/dnc. Rdm will be the new sub for everything mage. Maybe se will make Rdm the front line DD/enfbl mage they have always hinted at...as we get close to 99 we will see but I can definitely say se has made it so rdm is no longer the number 1 back line job...
[+]
 Ifrit.Rikiyame
Server: Ifrit
user: Rikiyame
By Ifrit.Rikiyame 2010-06-17 09:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Soupbowl said:
Ninja got it worse....

Let's see what Aisha is first. I'm thinking reraise.
 Cerberus.Arazien
Server: Cerberus
user: Arazien
By Cerberus.Arazien 2010-06-17 09:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Cheline said:
so... the title says enough, i'm pissed against SE (once again).
WTH's their problem with Red Mage? there's like NO-THING new for red Mage and i'm ready to bet my arm that the cute sword will be PLD onry >.>

Look here Nancy, Red Mages have been the top tier healing mage for far too long as it stands. Not only does this update give White Mages and Scholars their turn in the spotlight, but it also allows Red Mages to focus more on their primary job of debuffing with a minor focus on buffing, and frees up space in your inventory. If you Reds don't have to primary heal anymore, you and sell, mule, or store your healing gear without much worry, leaving you room for drops, and gear for other jobs you might happen to play.

Besides all that, every time I talk to a Red Mage, they are always crying that they don't want to main heal. This update finally frees all of you from that role.
[+]
 Odin.Kalico
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-06-17 09:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Arazien said:

Besides all that, every time I talk to a Red Mage, they are always crying that they don't want to main heal. This update finally frees all of you from that role.

I'm with you on that 1
 Odin.Mikumaru
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-06-17 09:57:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Cheline said:
so... the title says enough, i'm pissed against SE (once again). WTH's their problem with Red Mage? there's like NO-THING new for red Mage and i'm ready to bet my arm that the cute sword will be PLD onry >.>
i read this and didnt read the rest of the posts cuz i was LOLing too hard . Apparently the OP didnt read the Additions fully .
I suppose Tier4 Nooks , Regen2 , Pro5 (and SHell5 in the future) And Baramnesia count as nothing . Probly right since WHM is the only other job that Gets Baramnesia , and since the cap is gunna Be 80 after this update , the ability to /SCH and have some serious AoE powa again is nothing . yep RDM gets the Shaft . totally shafted . Refreshga, Stoneskinga , Phalanxga/II ,-Na-Ra/Ga, Regenga/II , Enspellga/II , Aspirga , Drainga , Gravaga , Bioga/II/III , Blinkga , Curega/II/III/IV , Protectra/II/III/IV/V , Shellra/II/III/IV/V , Hastega . All these things are so lame theres no reason to ever use any of these things .
Ever .

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/5561/detail.html
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-06-17 10:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Mikumaru said:
Shiva.Cheline said:
so... the title says enough, i'm pissed against SE (once again). WTH's their problem with Red Mage? there's like NO-THING new for red Mage and i'm ready to bet my arm that the cute sword will be PLD onry >.>
i read this and didnt read the rest of the posts cuz i was LOLing too hard . Apparently the OP didnt read the Additions fully .
I suppose Tier4 Nooks , Regen2 , Pro5 (and SHell5 in the future) And Baramnesia count as nothing . Probly right since WHM is the only other job that Gets Baramnesia , and since the cap is gunna Be 80 after this update , the ability to /SCH and have some serious AoE powa again is nothing . yep RDM gets the Shaft . totally shafted . Refreshga, Stoneskinga , Phalanxga/II ,-Na-Ra/Ga, Regenga/II , Enspellga/II , Aspirga , Drainga , Gravaga , Bioga/II/III , Blinkga , Curega/II/III/IV , Protectra/II/III/IV/V , Shellra/II/III/IV/V , Hastega . All these things are so lame theres no reason to ever use any of these things .
Ever .

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/5561/detail.html

People will QQ about anything it seems. I don't get what's so hard about taking other jobs into consideration when an update comes out. Your favorite job isn't the only job in the game, and tweaking jobs that need it in the right way makes the game better for EVERYONE instead of just you. Sad really.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-06-17 10:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm kind of upset that RDM didn't get innate Stun, Flash, Drain, Aspir, Sleepga I/II, Regain, Cure V, and Erase. Maybe in the next 19 levels we'll see them.
[+]
 Valefor.Angeluzun
Server: Valefor
user: Angeluzun
By Valefor.Angeluzun 2010-06-17 10:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Great update, guess its time to go cap divine skill

edit: or better yet, actually buy a HQ water staff :O
By Sularth 2010-06-17 10:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

aspir II ...enuff said
 Lakshmi.Kolvar
Server: Lakshmi
user: Kolvar
By Lakshmi.Kolvar 2010-06-17 10:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

This has been one of my major complaints in this game for years. Jobs get stuck using one sub job and only that one sub job. WHM and RDM will be /SCH onry, anything else and you most likely won't be welcomed.

RDM did get shafted. RDM gets shafted every update because SE keeps saying they are scared to OP the job. While they are worried about that, they OP every other job. RDM has nothing that isn't whored out to almost every other job, and some get it better. NIN gets T2 enfeebs, RDM has to merit them.

We have some solo ability but nothing like BLU or DNC, especially DNC after update.

I forget, we got En2 spells.... whoopppy...

Pure and simple, while SE has been afraid to do much to RDM they have build every other job up to the point where RDM is just a refresh/haste *** and barely any other use.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-17 11:03:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Its people like the OP that make me feel sorry for SE.. They really seem to try to please us sometimes, and people still aren't *** happy.

Honestly though, unless most of the playerbase (Endgame in particular, where SE make their real money with the people who aren't going to quit forever are) back you in saying "Yes, RDM isn't currently something SE pulled out of the bowels of hell after Tanaka battled wits, strength and also who can recite the first Lord Of the Rings movie without a mistake with Cerberus so the rest of SE could get past, to find RDM sat in a dark corner DoTing Satan to death" your incessent bitching does nothing more than to make you look like an idiot.

You don't need anything else, you are getting some great subjob options, new gear, and some new nukes, which may or may not help RDM, nobody knows as of yet, it has been years since the last level cap increase so the roles could be changed before 99, SE give us the content, we bend it to what we can (See: Ninja), which can be completely not what SE envisioned.

/rantoff
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-06-17 11:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kolvar said:
This has been one of my major complaints in this game for years. Jobs get stuck using one sub job and only that one sub job. WHM and RDM will be /SCH onry, anything else and you most likely won't be welcomed.

RDM did get shafted. RDM gets shafted every update because SE keeps saying they are scared to OP the job. While they are worried about that, they OP every other job. RDM has nothing that isn't whored out to almost every other job, and some get it better. NIN gets T2 enfeebs, RDM has to merit them.

We have some solo ability but nothing like BLU or DNC, especially DNC after update.

I forget, we got En2 spells.... whoopppy...

Pure and simple, while SE has been afraid to do much to RDM they have build every other job up to the point where RDM is just a refresh/haste *** and barely any other use.

I lol'ed.
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-17 11:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Ninetales said:

QFT.

I'm a RDM I ain't bitching. Go cry harder. If you play your job RIGHT you can still be a decent RDM.

We still got a lot of things go Q.Q moar you think you got shafted when you really didn't. There is 19 more levels. If we didn't get ***this update *which we did so quit emoing* we will probably get it next.
By Sularth 2010-06-17 11:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wonder how they are going to make the new spells ***drop or in a store =/ or the ablilties are they gonna make them merits or?
 Unicorn.Sedres
Server: Unicorn
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2010-06-17 11:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
oh Put us in the dark for blu spells... >< Good job SE....

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=11016&page=1#top
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-06-17 11:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheline makes a QQ thread about RDM when his isn't 75, silly frenchman.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-17 11:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Posting in a QQ thread :D
 Odin.Mikumaru
user: Mikumaru
By Odin.Mikumaru 2010-06-17 11:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Kolvar said:
This has been one of my major complaints in this game for years. Jobs get stuck using one sub job and only that one sub job. WHM and RDM will be /SCH onry, anything else and you most likely won't be welcomed. RDM did get shafted. RDM gets shafted every update because SE keeps saying they are scared to OP the job. While they are worried about that, they OP every other job. RDM has nothing that isn't whored out to almost every other job, and some get it better. NIN gets T2 enfeebs, RDM has to merit them. We have some solo ability but nothing like BLU or DNC, especially DNC after update. I forget, we got En2 spells.... whoopppy... Pure and simple, while SE has been afraid to do much to RDM they have build every other job up to the point where RDM is just a refresh/haste *** and barely any other use.
Its funny you say this . Like its not like that already ? Replace /SCH with /WHM and you have current RDM . Oh yea /NIN , /DRK , /BLM , /PLD , /WAR (lol) get used ever so rarely for SPecific reasons (Soloing , fun, CSS) but most RDM go to Events as /WHM .Yours so obsessed with Spells , JAs and JTs you forget whats there whats coming .
If anyone gets shafted its WHMs everywhere . Think of aaaallll the Hard Work Real WHMs put into Meritting Protectra 5 and Shellra 5 that now any RDM or WHM Subbed /SCH can accesnion thier way to . How much EXP do those spells cost to Cap ? exactly . If RDM is so damn gimp why is it used so much in place of a WHM or SCH ? I dunno but anyone else , but my LS does anything EG , RDMs out number WHMs at least 3 to 1 , and SCH is almost never present . A few years ago , the Bane of RDM was Refresh and Dispel . Goin to the CN Lv33-45ish ? Need a RDM and/or a BRD . Goin to Ro'Maeve for some Weapon burning 60ish to 72ish ? Better find a RDM for Refresh and Dispel to help the WHM from blowing thru thier MP on the first mob .
WHM gets shafted and all ppl *** about is RDM not getting anything .
i LOL at you sir . i LOL .
 Shiva.Gylfie
Server: Shiva
user: Gylfie
By Shiva.Gylfie 2010-06-17 11:27:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets talk about this instead

w@?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15