RDM boycott on new update
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 10:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Arthion i'm a bit confused and if you could clear it up that would be great aneu is on your flist so you are friends with him no?
 Leviathan.Arthion
Server: Leviathan
user: Arthion
By Leviathan.Arthion 2010-06-20 10:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arthion said:
Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
Edit' Oh and i'm even more convinced that they are the same person seeing as how everyone who opposed aneu got a -1 and him and pimp got a 1 then after everyone got one they all got a 2 or a -2 respectively within a few min of the first voter being done.

yo stfu aneu is MY mule
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 10:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arthion said:
Edit' Oh and i'm even more convinced that they are the same person seeing as how everyone who opposed aneu got a -1 and him and pimp got a 1 then after everyone got one they all got a 2 or a -2 respectively within a few min of the first voter being done.

yo stfu aneu is MY mule

Yea I doubt that to unless you are insane since you left a comment on his profile and he replied to it on yours although you/him might be the type to talk to your self.

edit' Oh and nice double post.
 Leviathan.Aneu
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 10:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Aneu used to be a different person, he gave me his account when he quit?
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 10:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
And yet you brag about what you have done saying others that have not done cop are lesser when you yourself acquire and burn your char.
 Leviathan.Arthion
user: Arthion
By Leviathan.Arthion 2010-06-20 10:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

i have my own char i did all that ***on? and aneu did all his cop on his own. i just burned (and pulled) chigoe burns for his nin so i could have my own tank
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 11:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arthion said:
i have my own char i did all that ***on? and aneu did all his cop on his own. i just burned (and pulled) chigoe burns for his nin so i could have my own tank
You just contradicted yourself btw.

Leviathan.Aneu said:
A quick search on FFXIAH an hour of shouting in whitegate and you'll have 6/6 in most cases. I made Aneu early last year and had CoP done within a couple months. But yeah, nobody needs it now :P Stop coming up with excuses to support mediocrity. This isn't a "imad" thing, this is a "moving the game forward" thing given the option of people respecting/following Dubont and Darki, or Thorny and Pchan.... the latter is obviously the way to go. COR isn't a DD, that Dubont says so is reason enough to think it isn't.
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 11:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arthion said:
You just contradicted yourself btw.

Leviathan.Aneu said:
A quick search on FFXIAH an hour of shouting in whitegate and you'll have 6/6 in most cases. I made Aneu early last year and had CoP done within a couple months. But yeah, nobody needs it now :P Stop coming up with excuses to support mediocrity. This isn't a "imad" thing, this is a "moving the game forward" thing given the option of people respecting/following Dubont and Darki, or Thorny and Pchan.... the latter is obviously the way to go. COR isn't a DD, that Dubont says so is reason enough to think it isn't.

Exactly what I would say to make Aneu not look like a mule? You're really dense.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 11:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

So you lied?

And I'm not dense I've made you look like a complete fool.
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 11:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So you lied?

Oh noes! I lied to stay incognito, you got me. That's the only post you've made yet that wasn't stupid though so /clap.
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 11:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ending the thread on a good note boy genius?
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 12:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:

Leviathan.Pimpchan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-06-20 14:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So you lied?

Funny that you have to say it because nobody would have guessed. Self persuation from someone that is clearly mad at others for confronting him with his gimpness.

edit : what's to be expected from a 15 old preburian having a name between 'x' ?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 14:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
So you lied?

Funny that you have to say it because nobody would have guessed. Self persuation from someone that is clearly mad at others for confronting him with his gimpness.

edit : what's to be expected from a 15 old preburian having a name between 'x' ?

All you have to say to everyone is they are gimp because of their gear, yet you don't realize the truely gimp one here is you for buying an account and obviously not know what the *** you are doing.

Yawwwwwwwwn. Inb4 you call me gimp again, that weak attack is getting old.

Pimplechan :)
 Leviathan.Dubont
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-20 14:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
maybe thats why you're an *** now and you weren't 4 years ago...you know...when me and Aneurysm weren't trying to slit each others' throats at every possible chance.

Phoenix.Darki said:
Pimplechan :)
lol'd
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 17:40:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Since this thread is seemingly dead I'll just clear this up for future references. Arthion does not have Aneu or his FFXIAH account linked to Aneu (lol if you thought he did). He has had my account info in the past but has little use for it. Aneu is a pretty unaccomplished character, I'm sorry the CoP thing struck so close to home when the point was obviously inexperienced players trying to give advice like they are experienced. It's pretty funny how you guys didn't click Arthion's page sooner, having too much fun agreeing with troll post. Given the posts of this thread to that point though it didn't surprise me. :D

I just wish boy genius would post again... ><
 Asura.Solara
Server: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2010-06-20 18:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to summarize this thread:

An unaccomplished person with little understanding of the game makes a Q_Q post about the update.

A pack of unaccomplished people with only slightly more understanding of the game come in and trash talk the OP.

A player who has accomplishments and a strong understanding of the game but is also functionally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE comes in and trolls them all.

The unaccomplished pack pulls the rl card, then follows it up with the oldmeme and account buying accusations to save face about their own gimpness. To make it more laughable, they talk about how skilled they are despite their gear, yet lack any meaningful success in the game to back their forum buddy circle jerk mentality.

Elitism thrown randomly at anyone who better gear than the poster, gimp at anyone with worse gear.

Continue for 15 pages.

Hopefully this summary will stop other casual players with no interest in forum herd mentality or e-peen contests from wasting their time reading this completely useless thread.
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
Server: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-20 19:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Solara said:
Just to summarize this thread:

An unaccomplished person with little understanding of the game makes a Q_Q post about the update.

A pack of unaccomplished people with only slightly more understanding of the game come in and trash talk the OP.

A player who has accomplishments and a strong understanding of the game but is also functionally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE comes in and trolls them all.

The unaccomplished pack pulls the rl card, then follows it up with the oldmeme and account buying accusations to save face about their own gimpness. To make it more laughable, they talk about how skilled they are despite their gear, yet lack any meaningful success in the game to back their forum buddy circle jerk mentality.

Elitism thrown randomly at anyone who better gear than the poster, gimp at anyone with worse gear.

Continue for 15 pages.

Hopefully this summary will stop other casual players with no interest in forum herd mentality or e-peen contests from wasting their time reading this completely useless thread.

/thread
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-21 01:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'd.
But I don't really give a *** lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15