RDM boycott on new update
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15
 Leviathan.Aneu
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Luz
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 08:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I have fun progressing and Besieged is actually something I regularly do. Besieged IS + skillups for burnt job -> ISNM -> use k.ore gil to pay for AB/chigoeburn leech. I prefer chigoeburns as they more than pay for themselves in IS. This thread gets funnier, I'll post every page or so so Darki can continue making herself look like a retard.... GO!
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
Server: Ramuh
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-20 08:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Miayoko said:
Tousou Your avatar is amusing me :D

You've got Haseyo to thank for that. Most of my animated Flonne's pixelate or don't exist(Hard as hell to find it seems). This one was actually a looping flash set to the Levvan Polka :D
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 08:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
I have fun progressing and Besieged is actually something I regularly do. Besieged IS + skillups for burnt job -> ISNM -> use k.ore gil to pay for AB/chigoeburn leech. I prefer chigoeburns as they more than pay for themselves in IS. This thread gets funnier, I'll post every page or so so Darki can continue making herself look like a retard.... GO!
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-20 08:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Xgalahadx said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
I have fun progressing and Besieged is actually something I regularly do. Besieged IS skillups for burnt job -> ISNM -> use k.ore gil to pay for AB/chigoeburn leech. I prefer chigoeburns as they more than pay for themselves in IS. This thread gets funnier, I'll post every page or so so Darki can continue making herself look like a retard.... GO!

***! INB4 ASTRAL BURNS ARE BAD AND SHOULD BE BANNABLE!
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 08:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
I have fun progressing and Besieged is actually something I regularly do. Besieged IS skillups for burnt job -> ISNM -> use k.ore gil to pay for AB/chigoeburn leech. I prefer chigoeburns as they more than pay for themselves in IS. This thread gets funnier, I'll post every page or so so Darki can continue making herself look like a retard.... GO!

Why did you take the "+" out?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 09:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Tousou said:
Spending 3 hours getting 3k exp because DDs are gimp is not fun for me.

It works both ways, after all.

You chose to be there with them, so just drop pt and lfp again. Lashing out on people because they are gimp will only make you look like the worst person, indeed no one likes the gimp AF full timing RDM or anything like that, I make fun of them, but not in their faces, I just leave bad parties and I'm not a douche to people.

It's sometimes not their fault, level sync pretty much *** over the new players. and some people have bad luck getting Gil to gear up their chars for xp's really hardcore. other players meh dont give a ***.

still, why look like a douche and flame them? leave and that says enough.
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 09:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

Why did you take the " " out?
Didn't wasn't there when i quoted you but if it is a big deal i'll fix it one sec.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 09:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

Didn't wasn't there when i quoted you but if it is a big deal i'll fix it one sec.

Yes, it was lol. And why would you lie about something so trivial?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 09:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:

err, How am I making myself look like a retard again? please don't reflect yourself on me.
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 09:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

err, How am I not making myself look like a retard again? please don't reflect yourself on me.

ftfy
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 09:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

Oh galahd, he's on you now!
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 09:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

err, How am I not making myself look like a retard again? please don't reflect yourself on me.

ftfy

congratulations, a moron like you can edit posts and make himself look like a bigger butthole full of ***.

edit: you also just owned yourself kid.

:)
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 09:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So you deleted part of my post then tried to fix it and bold part of it, why say it wasn't there when it was lol. You that insecure? I'm not calling you out on quote editing but it's kind of silly.
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 09:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

It's trivial yes. I fixed it.

A may have pushed the back space by accident when adding the [ b] but if you would be so kind to explain to me how much a + matters that you would have to say anything please do so. or are you just trying to change the subject of you being a elitist?

Leviathan.Aneu said:
So you deleted part of my post then tried to fix it and bold part of it, why say it wasn't there when it was lol. You that insecure? I'm not calling you out on quote editing but it's kind of silly.
Oh nooos i've been caught i edited out a + in a post send me to ffxiah jail please...
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 09:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:

A may have pushed the back space by accident when adding the [ b] but if you would be so kind to explain to me how much a matters that you would have to say anything please do so. or are you just trying to change the subject of you being a elitist?

We've established I am an elitist and have not refuted it. You want me to tell you why your idea of elitism is stupid?

PS: I see what you did there.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 09:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

A may have pushed the back space by accident when adding the [ b] but if you would be so kind to explain to me how much a matters that you would have to say anything please do so. or are you just trying to change the subject of you being a elitist?

he's on you like a fly on ***now! He mad todayz. Poor kid, who knows what kind of things are making his perfect little world go into chaos.
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-20 09:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

+ signs don't carry over to quotes from what I've seen. I think there's a few other symbols that do it, too.

Phoenix.Darki said:
You chose to be there with them, so just drop pt and lfp again. Lashing out on people because they are gimp will only make you look like the worst person, indeed no one likes the gimp AF full timing RDM or anything like that, I make fun of them, but not in their faces, I just leave bad parties and I'm not a douche to people.

It's sometimes not their fault, level sync pretty much *** over the new players. and some people have bad luck getting Gil to gear up their chars for xp's really hardcore. other players meh dont give a ***.

Don't take everything I say so literal. It was a half-assed sarcastic statement meant to show that the "For Fun" card can be manipulated and used both ways.

Guy1: Math is Elitist! This game is for fun!
Guy2: I happen to find Math fun, actually.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 09:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol you edited his post by a +, he edited mine and made himself look like a butthole, yet he makes a big *** deal over yours and he doesn't see how he contradicts himself aswell.
This kid is obviously not just an elitist, but a moron that has things backfire on him.

No wonder he's so mad!
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 09:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Tousou said:
signs don't carry over to quotes from what I've seen. I think there's a few other symbols that do it, too.
Thanks for clearing that up. ^^
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 09:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

he's on you like a fly on ***now! He mad todayz. Poor kid, who knows what kind of things are making his perfect little world go into chaos.

I so mad, I so mad I use *** in at least 3/4ths of my posts :D I'm quite having fun with this thread because anyone with half a brain reading it realizes what you've been doing for the last 3 pages. Most of them won't post either but that's fine by me. I've already more than achieved the goal of my initial post.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 09:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Tousou said:
signs don't carry over to quotes from what I've seen. I think there's a few other symbols that do it, too.

Phoenix.Darki said:

Don't take everything I say so literal. It was a half-assed sarcastic statement meant to show that the "For Fun" card can be manipulated and used both ways.

Makes sence, I don't care what people do on the game, I just hate buttholes full of ***like Aneu that don't have a fun life and feel like stomping other players.

[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 09:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:

Phoenix.Darki said:

Makes sence, I don't care what people do on the game, I just hate buttholes full of ***like Aneu that don't have a fun life and feel like stomping other players.

Hey now! I have fun tanking stuff, how was Dyna-Beau?
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 09:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I so mad, I so mad I use *** in at least 3/4ths of my posts :D I'm quite having fun with this thread because anyone with half a brain reading it realizes what you've been doing for the last 3 pages. Most of them won't post either but that's fine by me. I've already more than achieved the goal of my initial post.
And to what end is this goal of yours?
[+]
 Siren.Miayoko
Server: Siren
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-20 09:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I come back from a shower to this? Moar lulz prz. :| Kids, I am disappoint.
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-06-20 09:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:

You'd more than likely hate me then. I seem to be known for my abrasive nature and effective ***-tactics. :D
[+]
 Leviathan.Aneu
By Leviathan.Aneu 2010-06-20 09:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

You are full of many questions, Darki has many answers. Darki give him the tl;dr version of my sinister plot to make an *** of myself.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-20 09:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I can post on threads for 10 pages, it doesn't mean I am mad, if anything I am keeping my cool while leveling SCH and responding to all the lulz your providing me. Thank you for making my grinding more interesting today, just so you realize, you've been my tool of entertainment this morning.

What's wrong with the word ***? Haven't you had any of it...wait, true, your just a kid, sorry, that kind of verbal language is too much for your mental age.
but for future reference, *** is one of the most delicious words your ears will ever ring on.

oh and btw, ***. :) go *** yourself, kid. The internet has prooved to be too much for you.
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 09:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Tousou said:

Phoenix.Darki said:

Hey now! I have fun tanking stuff, how was Dyna-Beau?

Is this a attempt to make her sign of progress lol?
[+]
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-20 09:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Aneu said:
Leviathan.Aneu said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

You are full of many questions, Darki has many answers. Darki give him the tl;dr version of my sinister plot to make an *** of myself.

You threw a fit and called me a liar cause the website doesn't quote + signs you have already made your self look like a ***.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15