And Israel Has Just Ended Their Only Alliance In The Middle-east.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » And Israel has just ended their only alliance in the middle-east.
And Israel has just ended their only alliance in the middle-east.
First Page 2 3 4
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-31 13:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever are they doing?

Turkey withdraws ambassador as deadly Israeli raid on Gaza boats sparks protests, condemnation

We call this selfdestruction.
[+]
 Diabolos.Jaeth
Server: Diabolos
user: Jaeth
By Diabolos.Jaeth 2010-05-31 14:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Exactly. Why should the military say "Oh! You want to come through the blockade when we've said no? OK! Come on through!"

Seriously, wtf? -.-
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-31 14:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't fully respond to the first two replies since I haven't seen the results of a good investigation yet, but considering Israel's past excessive agression and violence I lean towards that side.

I also don't think the Israeli army is as incompetent that they can't subdue an international supply convoy without killing 19 people and wounding over 100. I'm sure they fought valiantly against the awful terrorists that attacked them with toilet paper and cans of pineapple.

For whatever it's worth, I don't even think that blockade there is even slightly justifiable so for me, that's the main objection I have against Jaeth's comment. They don't even have the right to block 1.5 million people that live on an area 40x9 kilometers from ANY outside contact. ^^

But as I said, I'm still waiting to see some results of investigations.
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2010-05-31 14:38:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The israeli forces landed on these ships in INTERNATIONAL WATERS and then said they had to fight back after THEY the ISRAELIS landed on these ships that once again I must report were in INTERNATIONAL WATERS and they complain they had to defend THEMSELVES?

*** Israel. They are just a bunch of war mongering animals.

Israel makes up the rules as they go along and America just sits by and keeps on sucking the *** of the israeli government.

*** israel and *** anyone from any other country whether it be america or england or whatever who decide to support such a barbaric regeime.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-31 14:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe most nations have condemned these actions, though some more carefully than others.
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2010-05-31 14:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

cut off all of this free money ***that israel has been getting from america and its other allies and lets see how much israel thinks it can just do whatever the *** it wants.
[+]
 Shiva.Lorielain
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-05-31 14:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't say Israel is a bunch of war mongering animals!
It's anti-American.
[+]
 Diabolos.Jaeth
Server: Diabolos
user: Jaeth
By Diabolos.Jaeth 2010-05-31 14:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed, an investigation should indeed take place to discover the details and find out if the military went overboard. My comment has nothing to do with supporting Israel. Regardless of one's personal views on a governments actions, it is foolish to attempt to run a military blockade and not expect a forceful response.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-05-31 14:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh...a lot of people will say we support Israel because it's the "holy motherland". And even though the government can hide seperation of religion and state...well...just like gay marriage. They do ***because it's against their bible. So they'll support a ridiculous country in its savage barbarianism because the bible says to.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2010-05-31 15:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Jaeth said:
it is foolish to attempt to run a military blockade and not expect a forceful response.

Its also illegal to decide to exercise your goverments laws in international waters.

Unless you believe that any country can do w/e the *** they want in international waters.
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-31 15:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-31 15:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just let them all kill each other.

But I have to agree, it's just dumb to go towards a military blockade and then QQ when they shoot at you.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-05-31 15:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

*** Israel .
[+]
 Bismarck.Helixx
Server: Bismarck
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-05-31 15:43:15
Link | Quote | Reply

this just in. weapons where found in these ships.
Give this matter a few weeks, noone will remember it anymore.

[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2010-05-31 15:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helixx said:
http://www.abc.net.au said:
It said Israeli forces also found a box of weapons including knives and metal bats on board.

OMG NOT BATS AND KNIVES!!! ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PERIL HAD THESE REACHED GAZA!
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-05-31 16:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess we all forgot the extremists in Gaza tend to enjoy shooting missiles from every direction into Israel. God forbid if a country trys to protect its right to exist.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-05-31 16:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Fixed.
You magically fixed the problem? Awesome! I'm sure you'll get a noble prize for it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-31 16:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
I guess we all forgot the extremists in Gaza tend to enjoy shooting missiles from every direction into Israel. God forbid if a country trys to protect its right to exist.

These were supplies delivered by aid workers from many different nationalities that were attacked by a fully democratic country.

The extremists you're talking about are following the dictatorship of Hamas and are terrorists.

I really hope you can see the difference here. I hope you understand that it's very dangerous to defend certain heinous actions because of what you are facing.

It's what happened after 9/11 as well, if you can recall that.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-05-31 16:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:

I lol'd
[+]
By Brakiss 2010-05-31 17:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xellith said:
Bismarck.Helixx said:
http://www.abc.net.au said:
It said Israeli forces also found a box of weapons including knives and metal bats on board.

OMG NOT BATS AND KNIVES!!! ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PERIL HAD THESE REACHED GAZA!

OMG not bats and knives? according to the story i read israel did not shoot anyone until after one of their soldiers was stabbed and others starting using bats to attack soldiers, so omg bats and knives, yes they also can kill.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Larodar
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Larodar
By Gilgamesh.Larodar 2010-05-31 17:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

God Bless Israel... and Armenia.

You want to speak of a history of bad choices and violence??
Look at Turkey.
They're lucky they weren't sunk.

[+]
 Caitsith.Silvaria
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-05-31 17:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:

These were supplies delivered by aid workers from many different nationalities that were attacked by a fully democratic country.

The extremists you're talking about are following the dictatorship of Hamas and are terrorists.

I really hope you can see the difference here. I hope you understand that it's very dangerous to defend certain heinous actions because of what you are facing.

It's what happened after 9/11 as well, if you can recall that.

Generally, American Israel-firsters cannot see the difference. Many people here have been so brainwashed into believing that poor wittle Israel is just a nation full of innocent people who wouldn't do no harm to no one nohow...and they need lots and lots of money and support from America or those big, bad Palestinians are going to kill them all.

Fortunately, not all of us are brainwashed into blindly supporting Israel, and would love to see the U.S. end it's support and let them stand on their own. After all, if they have their god on their side, surely they don't need the money of the United States...?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Larodar
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Larodar
By Gilgamesh.Larodar 2010-05-31 17:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

If we Americans were in the geographical position of the Israelis, surrounded by nations determined to destroy us, do you think we'd behave as mildly as Israel has so far? Do you think we'd have returned the land Israel has from the various wars where they were attacked first but won? We'd probably have claimed the Suez Canal and all of Lebanon by now if it were Americans.

Do you think that during the Cuban Missle Crisis we'd have let chinese or russian (insert any sympathetic nation here) aid vessels/convoys through our blockade? I think not.

I believe the main reason Israel has been restrained is because of its relationship with the US. We ask them to.
If as was suggested in this thread that we cut our ties with Israel, what then would be their reason for continued patience? If Israel is left alone, without a guarantee of US protection, they will start real military actions like air strikes on Iran, etc.

[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-31 17:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

You know.. I look at all this war BS.. and I take one step back and just ask why??

You think.. by the year 21 or 2200 sumthin, you think as one world we could work together, like a joint space venture like Star Trek.. and explore space ( theres an idea..put all your countries money into one program and work with it for the greater of mankind).. and all countries live as one.

Well aceept everyone as a human being and a race.. and we all love each other.

KNOCK IT THE F' OFF, and WAKE UP!! We have a world to protect, not just a governing body....Warring F'n retards...

These countures at war really need to step back and re-evaluate their selves.

/sigh
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2010-05-31 17:36:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
You know.. I look at all this war BS.. and I take one step back and just ask why?? You think.. by the year 21 or 2200 sumthin, you think as one world we could work together, like a joint space venture like Star Trek.. and explore space ( theres an idea..put all your countries money into one program and work with it for the greater of mankind).. and all countries live as one. Well aceept everyone as a human being and a race.. and we all love each other. KNOCK IT THE F' OFF, and WAKE UP!! We have a world to protect, not just a governing body....Warring F'n retards... These countures at war really need to step back and re-evaluate their selves. /sigh
inb42012theories.

Regardless, no. We can't play along because of holy wars and ***. >_> Currently, it seems two things have the cogs of war turning. One of them has been going since the ideas manifested.

War for political and financial dominance, and war over religion. Everyone wants their country to be wealthy...and relgious wars can only really be settled in the eyes of extremists by martyrs showing the world that they're willing to die for their god and the other country may not be.

***happens, people don't tend to think rationally. the idea of God in most religions promotes unity, peace and harmony. But people feel they have to kill in the name of their savior. It's a vicious cycle of misunderstanding that parents have been brainwashing their kids for hundreds of years and isn't stopping in the foreseeable future without huge global changes. Hopefully they're not catastropic but...***happens man.
First Page 2 3 4