And Israel Has Just Ended Their Only Alliance In The Middle-east.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » And Israel has just ended their only alliance in the middle-east.
And Israel has just ended their only alliance in the middle-east.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-31 17:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

We need a new concept of brainwashing then.. and instill peace not war...it can work, it just needs a huge relaity check... and of course 1 to 2000 years to do it in

/sigh
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-31 17:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
You know.. I look at all this war BS.. and I take one step back and just ask why?? You think.. by the year 21 or 2200 sumthin, you think as one world we could work together, like a joint space venture like Star Trek.. and explore space ( theres an idea..put all your countries money into one program and work with it for the greater of mankind).. and all countries live as one. Well aceept everyone as a human being and a race.. and we all love each other. KNOCK IT THE F' OFF, and WAKE UP!! We have a world to protect, not just a governing body....Warring F'n retards... These countures at war really need to step back and re-evaluate their selves. /sigh
inb42012theories. Regardless, no. We can't play along because of holy wars and ***. >_> Currently, it seems two things have the cogs of war turning. One of them has been going since the ideas manifested. War for political and financial dominance, and war over religion. Everyone wants their country to be wealthy...and relgious wars can only really be settled in the eyes of extremists by martyrs showing the world that they're willing to die for their god and the other country may not be. ***happens, people don't tend to think rationally. the idea of God in most religions promotes unity, peace and harmony. But people feel they have to kill in the name of their savior. It's a vicious cycle of misunderstanding that parents have been brainwashing their kids for hundreds of years and isn't stopping in the foreseeable future without huge global changes. Hopefully they're not catastropic but...***happens man.

Don't be fooled into thinking that religion is the cause of war.

War is about 1 thing and 1 thing only. Greed. Greed for money and power. Religion is just a nice front for greedy and corupt leaders to present to their minions to get them to accept and support a war effort.
[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-05-31 17:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
You know.. I look at all this war BS.. and I take one step back and just ask why?? You think.. by the year 21 or 2200 sumthin, you think as one world we could work together, like a joint space venture like Star Trek.. and explore space ( theres an idea..put all your countries money into one program and work with it for the greater of mankind).. and all countries live as one. Well aceept everyone as a human being and a race.. and we all love each other. KNOCK IT THE F' OFF, and WAKE UP!! We have a world to protect, not just a governing body....Warring F'n retards... These countures at war really need to step back and re-evaluate their selves. /sigh
inb42012theories. Regardless, no. We can't play along because of holy wars and ***. >_> Currently, it seems two things have the cogs of war turning. One of them has been going since the ideas manifested. War for political and financial dominance, and war over religion. Everyone wants their country to be wealthy...and relgious wars can only really be settled in the eyes of extremists by martyrs showing the world that they're willing to die for their god and the other country may not be. ***happens, people don't tend to think rationally. the idea of God in most religions promotes unity, peace and harmony. But people feel they have to kill in the name of their savior. It's a vicious cycle of misunderstanding that parents have been brainwashing their kids for hundreds of years and isn't stopping in the foreseeable future without huge global changes. Hopefully they're not catastropic but...***happens man.

Don't be fooled into thinking that religion is the cause of war.

War is about 1 thing and 1 thing only. Greed. Greed for money and power. Religion is just a nice front for greedy and corupt leaders to present to their minions to get them to accept and support a war effort.

It usually is this way Frobeus!
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2010-05-31 17:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Brakiss said:
Shiva.Xellith said:
Bismarck.Helixx said:
this just in. weapons where found in these ships.
Give this matter a few weeks, noone will remember it anymore.
http://www.abc.net.au said:
It said Israeli forces also found a box of weapons including knives and metal bats on board.

OMG NOT BATS AND KNIVES!!! ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PERIL HAD THESE REACHED GAZA!

OMG not bats and knives? according to the story i read israel did not shoot anyone until after one of their soldiers was stabbed and others starting using bats to attack soldiers, so omg bats and knives, yes they also can kill.

Israeli forces FREELY decided to board these vessels which were in INTERNATIONAL WATERS where israel has NO rights to board other ships. Had these ships been in israeli waters then thats one thing. But your logic is that if you was on a plane flying over brazil then you would have grounds to shoot it down for being a threat to your airspace in the USA.

Its *** ***. You cant try and defend those who PUT THEMSELVES in harms way while they had NO rights to even be there.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-31 17:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xellith said:
Brakiss said:
Shiva.Xellith said:
Bismarck.Helixx said:
this just in. weapons where found in these ships. Give this matter a few weeks, noone will remember it anymore.
It said Israeli forces also found a box of weapons including knives and metal bats on board.
OMG NOT BATS AND KNIVES!!! ISRAEL WOULD HAVE BEEN IN PERIL HAD THESE REACHED GAZA!
OMG not bats and knives? according to the story i read israel did not shoot anyone until after one of their soldiers was stabbed and others starting using bats to attack soldiers, so omg bats and knives, yes they also can kill.
Israeli forces FREELY decided to board these vessels which were in INTERNATIONAL WATERS where israel has NO rights to board other ships. Had these ships been in israeli waters then thats one thing. But your logic is that if you was on a plane flying over brazil then you would have grounds to shoot it down for being a threat to your airspace in the USA. Its *** ***. You cant try and defend those who PUT THEMSELVES in harms way while they had NO rights to even be there.

I can tell you this, if I felt my life and the life of my family was at risk then I wouldn't give 2 shits about anyone else's rights or where they might happen to be located when I decided to infringe upon them.

I'm not saying that this is the case here, but this is something you must consider. If it were your family in harms way (again not specifically this situation) then I don't think imaginary borders in the ocean would play much of a role in your decision making process.
[+]
 Shiva.Xellith
Server: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2010-05-31 17:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Xellith said:
Brakiss said:
Shiva.Xellith said:
Bismarck.Helixx said:
this just in. weapons where found in these ships. Give this matter a few weeks, noone will remember it anymore.
Israeli forces FREELY decided to board these vessels which were in INTERNATIONAL WATERS where israel has NO rights to board other ships. Had these ships been in israeli waters then thats one thing. But your logic is that if you was on a plane flying over brazil then you would have grounds to shoot it down for being a threat to your airspace in the USA. Its *** ***. You cant try and defend those who PUT THEMSELVES in harms way while they had NO rights to even be there.

I can tell you this, if I felt my life and the life of my family was at risk then I wouldn't give 2 shits about anyone else's rights or where they might happen to be located when I decided to infringe upon them.

I'm not saying that this is the case here, but this is something you must consider. If it were your family in harms way (again not specifically this situation) then I don't think imaginary borders in the ocean would play much of a role in your decision making process.

so the palestinians that are in the gaza strip who are trying to get by with the few resources that the israelis give them and the constant *** from the authorities such as beating and stuff is ok? But when people try to just bring in aid then they deserve to be shot at and killed?

I mean you can deny it all you want but the israeli military and police force use brutality on the palestinians on a regular basis. This wasnt aid mission was about bringing help to those in need who are impoverished and literally cut off from the rest of the world in most regards. I mean ***man they have to dig *** TUNNELS under the ground cutting holes through walls of steel just so they can get basic stuff like food and water through...

Isralis used SEVERE excessive force in this matter. A few AID SHIPS shouldnt have required the force that was used. What danger was brought?

If you think that people fighting for survival is wrong then I must strongly disagree with you. But dont talk about stuff like the isralis defending themselves when THEY are the aggressors of a people who's only line of defence and attack is random missle firing and suicide bombers.

These people need help.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-31 18:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Im just waiting. One day all the country's around Israel will just say *** it and fire everything they have at them and Israel will fire a nuke back at them and all of the middle-east will be a big hole

[+]
By Trebold 2010-05-31 18:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Akeda said:
Just let them all kill each other.

But I have to agree, it's just dumb to go towards a military blockade and then QQ when they shoot at you.

This.

It's like someone telling you there are land mines in a desert, but you're stupid enough to walk through the desert area anyway. You brought it upon yourself.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-31 18:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, but your looking at this completely one sided. Both these groups hate each other. Don't think for a second if the the roles were reversed that the Palas' would treat the Jews any differently.

People need to quit living in a fairy tale world. Bad things are always going to happen. People will always fight, and there will always be winners and losers.

And to your point in the second paragraph, I do not deny that the Israeli military/police are brutal towards the Palas. That tends to happen when two groups wish the other was exterminated.

As far as the aid ship, from what I understand the group that organized the ship was a humanitarian group from Turkey that has known ties / support from Hamas. I would suspect that anything going on around that area that has any ties to Hamas, Isreal is not going to treat it very nicely. (I could be completely wrong on this and openly admit my source of information on this exact info could easily be wrong, if you have anything to the contrary please post).
[+]
By Trebold 2010-05-31 18:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Silvaria said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
I guess we all forgot the extremists in Gaza tend to enjoy shooting missiles from every direction into Israel. God forbid if a country trys to protect its right to exist.

These were supplies delivered by aid workers from many different nationalities that were attacked by a fully democratic country.

The extremists you're talking about are following the dictatorship of Hamas and are terrorists.

I really hope you can see the difference here. I hope you understand that it's very dangerous to defend certain heinous actions because of what you are facing.

It's what happened after 9/11 as well, if you can recall that.

Generally, American Israel-firsters cannot see the difference. Many people here have been so brainwashed into believing that poor wittle Israel is just a nation full of innocent people who wouldn't do no harm to no one nohow...and they need lots and lots of money and support from America or those big, bad Palestinians are going to kill them all.

Fortunately, not all of us are brainwashed into blindly supporting Israel, and would love to see the U.S. end it's support and let them stand on their own. After all, if they have their god on their side, surely they don't need the money of the United States...?

The same people that say that everyone who support Israel is brainwashed are often the same people who are convinced 9/11 was some Jewish conspiracy plot to cause hate on Muslims. To me, this situation is black and white, but of course, if you're a Muslim, you're going to think that you do no wrong and try to make excuses for yourself.

Honestly, if you really believe that 9/11 WASN'T caused by Islamic extremists, you should grow up and stop buying into conspiracy theory ***.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-31 18:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold said:
Kujata.Akeda said:
Just let them all kill each other.

But I have to agree, it's just dumb to go towards a military blockade and then QQ when they shoot at you.

This.

It's like someone telling you there are land mines in a desert, but you're stupid enough to walk through the desert area anyway. You brought it upon yourself.

I don't think neither of you understand the situation from the facts that have been confirmed until now.

The attack was 65 kilometers of the coast of Gaza. And I don't think loss of 19 lives should be described as "QQ". Is it really difficult for you to keep gaming and serious issues apart?
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-31 18:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold said:
Kujata.Akeda said:
Just let them all kill each other. But I have to agree, it's just dumb to go towards a military blockade and then QQ when they shoot at you.
This. It's like someone telling you there are land mines in a desert, but you're stupid enough to walk through the desert area anyway. You brought it upon yourself.

There is too much oil in the region for the world superpowers to allow them to nuke each other. I'm sure all of the major players in the world would like for them to be gone so they could get the oil for themselves, but having them *** up the whole area with radiation for the next few decades isn't exactly what we want. Not to mention that we make too much money already dealing arms with Isreal.

Anyone who thinks there is a simple solution to the middle east tensions is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. Despite the show that we like to put on promoting peace in the region, its more likely that we want things to stay the way are. War is money. And money is the bottom line as I stated in my first post.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-31 18:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

dude the country use to be multiple arab country and was suddenly split by force to create the country so no matter da *** they do. They will always be considered invaders and will be hated until they are gone. They act like invaders too, like hell they are promoting peace.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-31 18:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Trebold said:
Kujata.Akeda said:
Just let them all kill each other. But I have to agree, it's just dumb to go towards a military blockade and then QQ when they shoot at you.
This. It's like someone telling you there are land mines in a desert, but you're stupid enough to walk through the desert area anyway. You brought it upon yourself.
I don't think neither of you understand the situation from the facts that have been confirmed until now. The attack was 65 kilometers of the coast of Gaza. And I don't think loss of 19 lives should be described as "QQ". Is it really difficult for you to keep gaming and serious issues apart?

In the grand scheme of things 19 lives isn't even a blip on the radar, much less a "QQ".

Apart from the direct families of those dead, nobody is going to think twice about those 19 dead after about 10 days from now.

People really seem to want for a sense of fairness to exist in the world, but the reality is there isn't.
[+]
By Trebold 2010-05-31 18:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

People getting upset about this:

"WHY WON'T THEY LET US BRING SUPPLIES TO TERRORISTS FOR US TO SUFFICIENTLY KILL THEM?! QQ"

You'll never think that anyone who ever disagrees with you "understands the situation". You'll always post yourself on some pedestal that is divine in nature. This ***happens during wartime, stop being a pussy. I know damn well that if Jews were killed instead of Muslims, you wouldn't be giving a ***right now. In fact, I'd wager that many Jews living in Muslim countries are being ever more persecuted now because of these events.

Jizya anyone? Making people pay an extra tax just because they don't worship Allah? You guys can't have it both ways.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-31 18:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold said:
People getting upset about this: "WHY WON'T THEY LET US BRING SUPPLIES TO TERRORISTS FOR US TO SUFFICIENTLY KILL THEM?! QQ" You'll never think that anyone who ever disagrees with you "understands the situation". You'll always post yourself on some pedestal that is divine in nature. This ***happens during wartime, stop being a pussy. I know damn well that if Jews were killed instead of Muslims, you wouldn't be giving a ***right now. In fact, I'd wager that many Jews living in Muslim countries are being ever more persecuted now because of these events. Jizya anyone? Making people pay an extra tax just because they don't worship Allah? You guys can't have it both ways.

Of course you can have it both ways. Thats the benefit of being the victor. You get to decide what is right and what is wrong.

The US freely condems nations like North Korea, USSR etc. for trying to force their ideas on others, yet we do the same thing. We get away with it b/c we are the biggest and baddest dude on the block. We were on the winning side in WWII and we won the game of chicken that was the Cold War. By virtue of winning we were "right" and they were "wrong".
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-31 18:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont understand if you guys dont give a blip why even post then. also Jews and Muslims use to live in peace b4 the creation of Israel. They lived in peaces for a long *** time. This entire conflict happened when they decided to invaded that territory claiming it as their "right" and "holy land" so you toss the first stone and start it off as a religious reason, Well you asked for it. I don't support those small factions who fire rockets in civilian districts or use womens to cover their ***. Those guys are scum but Israel is just as bad in their own way. Only innocent people suffer from the decisions of top gvt officials.
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-05-31 18:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
I dont understand if you guys dont give a blip why even post then.

For the lulz?

By Trebold 2010-05-31 18:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
I dont understand if you guys dont give a blip why even post then. also Jews and Muslims use to live in peace b4 the creation of Israel. They lived in peaces for a long *** time. This entire conflict happened when they decided to invaded that territory claiming it as their "right" and "holy land" so you toss the first stone and start it off as a religious reason, Well you asked for it. I don't support those small factions who fire rockets in civilian districts or use womens to cover their ***. Those guys are scum but Israel is just as bad in their own way. Only innocent people suffer from the decisions of top gvt officials.

I care in the sense that when you look at Darwin Awards and see someone who was warned about walking on land mines, and they did it anyway, you get a good chuckle.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-05-31 18:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:

How is this different from every other major conflict in human history?

If the Palas didn't want to be in the situation they are in now, they shouldn't have lost in the first place. That's just the way it is, reality doesn't give a *** about "fairness" or "rights" or any other concept that we came up with to help ourselves feel better about our lives.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-31 18:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is it that people on this freaking site like changing the subject and discussion to a point which has nothing to do with the original post?

@Trebold: You're a fool. I see this purposeful ignorance that you're showing a lot. As a rational human being you realize that the massive majority of the 1.5 million in Gaza are innocent civilians being unjustly locked away from EVERY kind of outside contact. As a person with a working brain, you realize that there are children there. Tens of thousands of children. If you have even the slightest sense you'll realize that these children are growing up being isolated by a nation for acts of terrorism by a SMALL select group of terrorists. These children will grow up with hatred in their hearts for Israel. That's only logical. This won't end well. So please stop looking at this situation in such an arrogant way.

[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-31 18:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:

How is this different from every other major conflict in human history?

If the Palas didn't want to be in the situation they are in now, they shouldn't have lost in the first place. That's just the way it is, reality doesn't give a *** about "fairness" or "rights" or any other concept that we came up with to help ourselves feel better about our lives.

Oh I completely understand that point. If people look at it in a war perspective I dont give a blip, casualty of war is casualty of war. I don't like the whole thing of them Q.Q'ing to the international community with the he did this and she did that and the fake attmpts of "we want peace". I somewhat like the new prez, he is straight up and doesn't hide the fact he wants to expand his territory. At Least you know what hes going to do.
By Trebold 2010-05-31 18:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Why is it that people on this freaking site like changing the subject and discussion to a point which has nothing to do with the original post?

@Trebold: You're a fool. I see this purposeful ignorance that you're showing a lot. As a rational human being you realize that the massive majority of the 1.5 million in Gaza are innocent civilians being unjustly locked away from EVERY kind of outside contact. As a person with a working brain, you realize that there are children there. Tens of thousands of children. If you have even the slightest sense you'll realize that these children are growing up being isolated by a nation for acts of terrorism by a SMALL select group of terrorists. These children will grow up with hatred in their hearts for Israel. That's only logical. This won't end well. So please stop looking at this situation in such an arrogant way.

Jizya? Anyone? Anyone? Taxing people who don't believe in lolallah? You guys have dehumanized Jews and Christians for years, stop QQ over a few dead Muzzies.
[+]
By semimmortal 2010-05-31 18:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

>> Implying the tax system in any countries are fair and square.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-05-31 18:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

dude im so high right now I cant feel my face

really. damn dude
By Trebold 2010-05-31 18:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

semimmortal said:
>> Implying the tax system in any countries are fair and square.

Taxes based on wealth vs. based on if you're a Muslim or not?

One sure seems a lot less biased.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-31 18:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Jizya? Anyone? Anyone? Taxing people who don't believe in lolallah? You guys have dehumanized Jews and Christians for years, stop QQ over a few dead Muzzies.

Oh, right. Where is this Jizya being collected today, if I mya inquire?

And what exactly do you mean with "you guys"?

And stop saying QQ. It's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and immature, and only funny when applied in a comical situations. QQ is totally out of place in this thread.
[+]
By semimmortal 2010-05-31 18:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

When I think about it... really? Jizya really hurts the expatriates in Arab countries?
Let me tell you, I became filthy rich after working in the Sultanate on Oman. Rich enough to send my kids to private schools the west can hardly provide.
Jizya? really? Ohlololol.
By Trebold 2010-05-31 18:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

For those of you who are saying "people who support Jews are soooo brainwashed". Anyone can tell you this is OBVIOUS brainwashing material(see below). They grow up with hatred in their hearts because of ***like this:

It's a shame really. Europe, US, Canada, Japan, South Korea, and Soviet Union are all making huge advances in science in the past 100 years, while people are still stuck in the dark ages leeching off everyone else's accomplishments(and hating them for it).
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-05-31 19:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Trebold, you're a typical idiot that thinks he knows everything. Your black and white view of the world is so immature it's really funny. With every post you make I find it harder and harder to take you seriously.
[+]