Note To All Smn Burners.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Note to all smn burners.
Note to all smn burners.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13
 Shiva.Talullah
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: talullah
By Shiva.Talullah 2010-01-25 00:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

got a few things to say, Primus your pathetic for charging people. And smn burns are pathetic too. Your gimping yourself by lowering yourself to leveling jobs in a stupid smn burn. And I agree with some of you that said they should nerf that place. Cuz they should. And one day SE WILL REALIZE WHAt people are doing and will nerf it down. Then I will point and laugh at all you idiots that think smn burns are cool cuz you wont have that option any longer :D
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-01-25 00:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:
got a few things to say, Primus your pathetic for charging people. And smn burns are pathetic too. Your gimping yourself by lowering yourself to leveling jobs in a stupid smn burn. And I agree with some of you that said they should nerf that place. Cuz they should. And one day SE WILL REALIZE WHAt people are doing and will nerf it down. Then I will point and laugh at all you idiots that think smn burns are cool cuz you wont have that option any longer :D
u mad
 Shiva.Talullah
By Shiva.Talullah 2010-01-25 00:22:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
u mad

hahaha nope just had to put my 2 cents in :D

just think the whole thing is pointless and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
 Shiva.Quiznose
By Shiva.Quiznose 2010-01-25 00:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

"There's no way I committed the crime because it's not murdery enough."
 Cerberus.Vaness
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-01-25 00:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I never used smn burns to really EXP a job.I mostly merited or being the lvl sinc on some random jobs (wich is not so bad to avoid valkrum doom :p).I dont mind ppl exping with that as long as they use it intelligently.Ex some1 that already have all skill cap or go cap them before getting into a real exp pt or hitting 75.Afterall, level sinc is has bad.Been hearing nubs that get too lazy to get kazham key and hit lvl 50 in valkrum doom/qufim island <.< I miss the real old exp pts before level sinc.Yes it was a pain in the ***, but at least you could get invites as thf pup ect.Now, every1 wanna make merit pts kind and every jobs that arent a merit pt standard are stuck doing cbs :p.Can consider myself lucky, having friends get me into imps exp pts as dnc XD
 Shiva.Quiznose
By Shiva.Quiznose 2010-01-25 00:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Korpg said:
wtf is this ***?

I lovez me some chedda bizkits
 Shiva.Primus
user: Primus456
By Shiva.Primus 2010-01-25 00:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow I'm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and pathetic? This coming from 1 of Shiva's biggest attention ***. All I did was offer a service its a choice if someone wants to pay for it. I for 1 know better, I skill up everything I burn. But I'm pathetic really I ain't the 1 that use to be so far up my home girl chicadi's a$$ that I swear when I use to see her run past me I swore your head was coming out her a$$. So who's pathetic? We use to laugh about how corny you were, opps my bad ARE!
 Shiva.Aftamath
By Shiva.Aftamath 2010-01-25 00:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me get some Merits
 Fairy.Disc
Server: Fairy
user: disc
By Fairy.Disc 2010-01-25 00:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:
got a few things to say, i'm an idiot

Idiot.
 Shiva.Quiznose
By Shiva.Quiznose 2010-01-25 00:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Primus said:
Wow I'm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and pathetic? This coming from 1 of Shiva's biggest attention ***. All I did was offer a service its a choice if someone wants to pay for it. I for 1 know better, I skill up everything I burn. But I'm pathetic really I ain't the 1 that use to be so far up my home girl chicadi's a$$ that I swear when I use to see her run past me I swore your head was coming out her a$$. So who's pathetic? We use to laugh about how corny you were, opps my bad ARE!

OH NO YOU DIDN'T
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-25 00:50:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Weeeeee Shiva drama! Hasn't lost its touch at all.
 Shiva.Dinarii
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2010-01-25 00:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

again... i need to move somewhere else xD
 Shiva.Kaegan
user: Kaegan
By Shiva.Kaegan 2010-01-25 00:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
u mad

just think the whole thing is pointless and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE

I see nothing wrong with SMN Burning, it can be quite fun. but saying it's pointless and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, sounds like you have never done it. Go give it a try, don't knocking anything unless you have tried it. ^^d
 Shiva.Talullah
By Shiva.Talullah 2010-01-25 01:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Kaegan said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
u mad

I see nothing wrong with SMN Burning, it can be quite fun. but saying it's pointless and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, sounds like you have never done it. Go give it a try, don't knocking anything unless you have tried it. ^^d

hehe no thanks I'll pass on that. I'll level jobs the correct way.

and Prime, don't be jealous i can make friends. :) And don't use them for gear or take there gill. :P And yes you are pathetic, one of the most on this server. :) good day I'm ignoring your petty comments from now on. :D
 Shiva.Quiznose
By Shiva.Quiznose 2010-01-25 01:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:
Shiva.Kaegan said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
u mad

and Prime, don't be jealous i can make friends. :) And don't use them for gear or take there gill. :P And yes you are pathetic, one of the most on this server. :) good day I'm ignoring your petty comments from now on. :D

THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!
 Shiva.Kaegan
By Shiva.Kaegan 2010-01-25 01:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:
Shiva.Kaegan said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
u mad

Quick to judge I see, why you gotta burn ppl, your not a very nice person. Your trying to burn someone right now.
 Shiva.Talullah
By Shiva.Talullah 2010-01-25 01:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I am a nice person, I'm just calling him out. He should not charge people for pulling for a smn burn. That is pathetic. ^^ but I'm done talking about this now. Good day
 Shiva.Quiznose
By Shiva.Quiznose 2010-01-25 01:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:
I am a nice person, I'm just calling him out. He should not charge people for pulling for a smn burn. That is pathetic. ^^ but I'm done talking about this now. Good day

SHAKE AND BAKE
 Shiva.Kaegan
By Shiva.Kaegan 2010-01-25 01:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:

He is kinda right about charging, but it seems a little high to me, but your not done with this. You'll find something else to talk about and find a new person to judge. :D
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-25 01:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

To each their own I suppose.
 Shiva.Primus
user: Primus456
By Shiva.Primus 2010-01-25 02:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:

I shouldn't charge people? Who are you? Other then a attention ***? As long as I'm not cheating why does it matter to you or anyone else? Where is this coming from. Is it from the gill you don't have? Is it because you didn't think of it 1st? Or is it because you are a pathetic attention *** that wore out her welcome every place that you have gone on this server? Do you even know how many ppl use to unequip KurokajiSyndicate pearl because they couldn't stand you. 1 more thing No 1 is Jealous of you lol. I've made friend's in this game. I've never cared to speak badly of you but since you feel the need to speak about me I felt the need to put you on blast. Btw since I replied I don't see any of your friends coming to speak in your behalf my friend's are right here. I can't be that pathetic because I got your dumb a$$ talking about me when you aren't even a thought in mind. Oh yea since I started this thread I got 6 offers and reho gotten pm's too so I guess my work here is done. Sorry if you read this crap, I never wanted this to be a debate or about a attention *** trying to get noticed again, I just wanted to offer a service. Gonna end this by saying HI HATER!
 Shiva.Dinarii
user: Dinarii
By Shiva.Dinarii 2010-01-25 02:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

/facepalm
 Shiva.Drteeth
user: Drteeth
By Shiva.Drteeth 2010-01-25 03:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***, I should check the forums more often. This is some kind of super-HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Jersey Shore kind of drama.

ONE HIT, SON!

But really, I can't believe this is still a heated debate. Can't those who don't like burning just shut up and leave it alone? And can't those who DO like burning do the same? Stop adding fuel to the fire and let this ***die. x.x
[+]
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Server: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2010-01-25 03:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Talullah said:
And one day SE WILL REALIZE WHAt people are doing and will nerf it down. Then I will point and laugh at all you idiots that think smn burns are cool cuz you wont have that option any longer :D
SE already knows and they've announced they have no intention of changing a thing.
Shiva.Talullah said:
I'll level jobs the correct way.
Anything that results in you behind the keyboard and an income of exp is the correct way.

Sorry if it seems like I'm picking on Talullah, but the comments just dont make sense.
 Ramuh.Bekisa
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2010-01-25 03:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Drteeth said:
Holy ***, I should check the forums more often. This is some kind of super-HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Jersey Shore kind of drama.

ONE HIT, SON!

But really, I can't believe this is still a heated debate. Can't those who don't like burning just shut up and leave it alone? And can't those who DO like burning do the same? Stop adding fuel to the fire and let this ***die. x.x

Been out of the game for 6 months now and figured it would die months ago as well. Guess not~
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2010-01-25 03:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Bekisa said:
Been out of the game for 6 months now and figured it would die months ago as well. Guess not~
the SMN burning or the flame coring?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-25 04:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Dinarii, It was quite naïve to think you would have the same opinion as everyone else on a server. If it bugs you that much then perhaps yes, you should leave.

All arguments about smn burning are like broken records. People for it miss the point against it, and people against it miss the point for it.

It will never change, If people want to do smn burning then be my guest... But I'm never going to change my opinion on it. It's jut one of those things.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2010-01-25 04:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not so much that people are missing points. Everyone at this point has heard the arguments both for and against, its more that the people for it have viewed the negatives as worth the risk and rewards. The people who do not like have seen that the negatives outweigh the positives, and strike out against it.

The problem is that people who do not like it view it as a scapegoat to blame for bad gaming, and maybe it does pose a mitigating factor in poor players, but its not the sole factor, nor even a major problem. Bad players are bad, this just makes it worse. Scapegoating SMN burning as the primary problem (and by extention PLing in all lower level zones) however isn't necessarily true. Gimp players have existed since the game's inception, with or without PL's, SMN burning, etc.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2010-01-25 05:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Kyaaadaa said:
Shiva.Talullah said:
And one day SE WILL REALIZE WHAt people are doing and will nerf it down. Then I will point and laugh at all you idiots that think smn burns are cool cuz you wont have that option any longer :D
SE already knows and they've announced they have no intention of changing a thing.

Senior GM on my server has said different, he has said a nerf is in the future
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2010-01-25 05:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Gm's have also said as far as "you cant gain merits from campaign ops" and stupid stuff that people have experienced... GMs in this game dont know ***more then half the time :/
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13