2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Dem Dems aiming at 2020
Dem Dems aiming at 2020
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60
By fonewear 2020-03-02 19:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't care if he has three homes. But Bernie should stop saying he is the man of the people.

If he were honest once it would be a first.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-02 19:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyways Joe Biden got lots of support now from the other losers.

Bernie has white college kids aging hippies and whoever else believes in his "free for all" nonsense.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-03-02 19:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty amazed they are putting a lot of chips on sleepyjoe.

Something is afoot
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-02 20:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

With Joe forgetting stuff and teeth falling out. They will have to rebuild him like the six million dollar man before Nov.

We can rebuild Joe into something tolerable for the masses !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-02 21:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just interesting that Trump was the oldest president at inauguration ever... and three of the remaining Dems are even older than him after 4 years in office. With their powers combined, they could make an awesome denture commercial.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-02 21:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard big red might run

[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-02 21:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-03-02 22:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It's just interesting that Trump was the oldest president at inauguration ever... and three of the remaining Dems are even older than him after 4 years in office. With their powers combined, they could make an awesome denture commercial.

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-02 23:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooo, looks like Chris Matthews finally got the can. I was looking forward to seeing his face turn beet red in November again.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-03-03 09:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Rav, the bit with delegates pledged to drop out candidates is even more confusing than I thought. Its state by state.

Quote:
For the most part, the candidates’ pledged delegates are still pledged to them for the first ballot at the convention. A handful of states, however, have provisions that allow the pledged delegates for candidates who withdraw to be released to vote for another candidate, either when that candidate drops out or when that candidate explicitly allows it....
Slate
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-03-03 10:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

There is 0 chance we'll see Joe vs. Trump in November. This guy will have full blown dementia by then, is no one in his staff concerned about his mental health yet?
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-03 10:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

As if Trump doesn't have mental health problems with his daily flubs and outright lies.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-03 10:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Setting aside your characterization for a moment, people see that as as Trump being Trump. It’s not really an age thing. Biden was always a gaffemaster, but something is clearly happening to him mentally due to his age.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-03 10:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if Trump being mentally unwell gets to be diagnosed as Trump being Trump, we can just use the same diagnosis for Biden.
By fonewear 2020-03-03 10:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
As if Trump doesn't have mental health problems with his daily flubs and outright lies.

You probably never took a Psychology class in your life.

Maybe you were scared you would finally find out what is wrong with yourself.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-03 11:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't give a mental evaluation through passive observation.

If it were that easy every *** on the street would be a psychologist.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-03 11:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what is wrong with Joe Biden. But I do know he isn't "right" for America.

He would be Obama light. A cheaper whiter version of Obama.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-03 11:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if Trump being mentally unwell gets to be diagnosed as Trump being Trump, we can just use the same diagnosis for Biden.

I think you missed the point. Regardless of how you view Trump’s mental state, he doesn’t seem to be deteriorating and the dude has plenty of energy. One might say the same for Sanders. Biden, however, does seem to have legitimate age-related issues, and those have the potential to accelerate rapidly. It’s a legitimate concern.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-03 11:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't help think that Colonel Sanders would be a better candidate than Bernie.

A bucket of chicken for all thee that are loyal !
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-03 11:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

But I went to the FFXIAH School of Diagnostic Psychology. That’s what qualifies me to definitively say that we’re all insane for posting in here.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-03-03 11:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for that. I had my laugh for the day
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-03 11:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

But I went to the FFXIAH School of Diagnostic Psychology. That’s what qualifies me to definitively say that we’re all insane for posting in here.

It's a good school. Whoever gets the most likes is correct.

Very Scientific.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-03 11:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you missed the point. Regardless of how you view Trump’s mental state, he doesn’t seem to be deteriorating and the dude has plenty of energy.

Thanks for this, I had my laugh for the day. Particularly "the dude has 'plenty of energy' bit, largely due to the fact he doesn't actually work. He doesn't study, he doesn't know anything about any issue, he fired all the people smarter than him, he goes in late and gets off early, he is out of shape, he doesn't do anything. You can't play the Biden health card while completely ignoring the Trump health card.
By fonewear 2020-03-03 11:29:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you missed the point. Regardless of how you view Trump’s mental state, he doesn’t seem to be deteriorating and the dude has plenty of energy.

Thanks for this, I had my laugh for the day. Particularly "the dude has 'plenty of energy' bit, largely due to the fact he doesn't actually work. He doesn't study, he doesn't know anything about any issue, he fired all the people smarter than him, he goes in late and gets off early, he is out of shape, he doesn't do anything. You can't play the Biden health card while completely ignoring the Trump health card.

Sounds like you are talking about yourself.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-03-03 11:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a good school. Whoever gets the most likes is correct.

Very Scientific.

We have had a few people claim that stance recently.
By Viciouss 2020-03-03 11:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like you are talking about yourself.

I've told you many times fone, your opinion is only valued when playing on Shiva, and even then, just barely!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-03-03 11:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I like Vic’s strategy. Make up so much stuff that it would take too long to pick it apart piece by piece.

Well, on the bright side, it’s fair for me to do exactly what he does and just say, “Lol nope. Debunked.”
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-03 11:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic's strategy is if Trump is wrong about everything...therefore...the opposite of Trump is right.

Infallible logic.
[+]
By fonewear 2020-03-03 11:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

That is the media's logic also. Trump is wrong therefore we at MSNBC CNN all those shitty website vice.com vox.com crazyfeministbitch.com (personal favorite)

So they post click bait titles and exaggeration like. The war on women started with Trump or something.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60