First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-04-13 22:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Ugh, and here comes the JV team thinking it can do better.

I think Directx referred to these posts as "flailing."

Flail Rava Flail!
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-13 22:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »
Ugh, and here comes the JV team thinking it can do better.

I think Directx referred to these posts as "flailing."

Flail Rava Flail!

Not likely.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-14 08:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Rav can't follow a conversation for more than 2 posts without going off on a massive tangent throwing as much faeces from his cage as he can and hoping that something sticks. I wonder if he is like the rain man irl or something, good with numbers but completely unable to hold a conversation through to a conclusion.

Still mad, apparently. Am I the topic now, or can’t you handle staying on an actual one?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-14 08:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I do believe that you were the subject of discussion on the last post before mine, yes. It can clearly be seen above. The thread has no real subject, just like the Trump one.

I’m not a Dem aiming for 2020, so you can rightly knock if off. We had our fun yesterday, but it’s time to move on. Get over me for once and get back to the topic.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-14 09:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

As usual you seem to have forgotten or pretend to be ignorant of the fact that it was you who addressed me yesterday. I never address you until you address me with your attention seeking. Kireek can post for himself, you're just annoying white noise.

That’s bull crap and you know it. You randomly throw my name into the conversation all the time, seeking my attention with petty insults. Drop it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Administrator
Server: Exodus
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Putin On'the'ritz 2020-04-14 09:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahem. What part of "no personal attacks" is that hard for y'all to understand?

Getting back on topic.

I'm curious to see how far left Bernie's input on Biden's committees takes things. Like, that's not snark or wishcasting, from a pure "mechanics of politics" standpoint I'm truly curious to see what happens, and here's why. When you look at Biden's career and the positions he's taken, he is essentially poll driven. Whatever the current Democratic Party orthodoxy is for the moment, that's what he works for. Bernie's impact on the orthodoxy is obvious; Medicare For All was roundly dismissed as a pipe dream for decades, and between Bernie/Warren/others pushing for it, and the effects of COVID-19, it's not... mainstream, but it's a whole lot closer than it was.

So the winds of public opinion have shifted, and that probably means Biden shifts. And the thing is, I don't really even mean that in a bad way; the job of politicians is to enact the will of the people. But it'll be very interesting to see how much impact Bernie and his Bros have on the platform.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-14 09:45:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Putin On'the'ritz said: »

All of it, apparently.
I'm curious to see how far left Bernie's input on Biden's committees takes things. Like, that's not snark or wishcasting, from a pure "mechanics of politics" standpoint I'm truly curious to see what happens, and here's why. When you look at Biden's career and the positions he's taken, he is essentially poll driven. Whatever the current Democratic Party orthodoxy is for the moment, that's what he works for. Bernie's impact on the orthodoxy is obvious; Medicare For All was roundly dismissed as a pipe dream for decades, and between Bernie/Warren/others pushing for it, and the effects of COVID-19, it's not... mainstream, but it's a whole lot closer than it was.

So the winds of public opinion have shifted, and that probably means Biden shifts. And the thing is, I don't really even mean that in a bad way; the job of politicians is to enact the will of the people. But it'll be very interesting to see how much impact Bernie and his Bros have on the platform.

I think Biden will certainly shift, it’s just a matter of how far. Most politicians pivot to center after the primaries, but the environment does appear to be different this time around.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2020-04-14 10:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there even going to be an election in 2020 anymore?

Yes. Kireek is lying about both of his options, there is no "guaranteed voter fraud" in absentee or mail in voting. There will be no delay of the election. We have had elections during many wars (literally, ALL OF THEM) and never has there been any delay. The USA is voting in November. And it will be just as secure of an election as all of other ones, as recently as 2018. We don't have a voter fraud problem over here, we especially do not have a ballot fraud problem.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-14 10:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I do believe that you were the subject of discussion on the last post before mine, yes. It can clearly be seen above. The thread has no real subject, just like the Trump one.
If he is the subject of discussion, the discussion is off topic.

Responding to him because he is the subject of discussion is therefore also off topic.

The topic remains the democratic side of the presidential race.

Take it to PM.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2020-04-14 16:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Handed out some topic bans. Stay on the topic, please.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-04-14 17:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

All of it, apparently.

I think Biden will certainly shift, it’s just a matter of how far. Most politicians pivot to center after the primaries, but the environment does appear to be different this time around.

All around pandering. All over the place.
I think Biden will try to hold onto the die-hard Bernie fans, but I seriously doubt he'll stick by those shifted wills in the unlikely event he wins the presidency.
If nothing else it will be entertaining to see the shitstorm debating and horrible campaign ads.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-14 18:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »

All of it, apparently.

All around pandering. All over the place.
I think Biden will try to hold onto the die-hard Bernie fans, but I seriously doubt he'll stick by those shifted wills in the unlikely event he wins the presidency.
If nothing else it will be entertaining to see the shitstorm debating and horrible campaign ads.

Ha, yeah, the entertainment will be good one way or the other. If Biden can actually pull off the tightrope act of pleasing both sides of the Democrat divide then it will be an impressive feat. More likely it’ll be the PACs, media, and Dem leadership that do the bulk of that work for him, though.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-14 21:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally have two Bernie or no way friends.

In months to come I will call them out for spreading Russian / republican propaganda. It will be fun.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-14 21:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I personally have two Bernie or no way friends.

In months to come I will call them out for spreading Russian / republican propaganda. It will be fun.

Apparently channeling Dubya is cool now!

[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2020-04-14 22:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This will be the best presidential debate ever if it stands now. Can't wait to see Trump absolutely MOP the floor. Trump has to be careful too, at what debate will it begin to look like absolute bullying....... This will be great
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-14 22:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, Trump can't even answer basic questions. No one should be worried about debating him.
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60