ok nausi.

Shiva.Zerowone
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-15 13:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

kireek said: »
What is far right conspiracy talking points Zero? I know the strategy being employed by your discord group, you call someone something to smear them since you know people won't check their post history but it's pretty pathetic all the same. It shows your weakness more than anything else.

I'll still keep posting when you are blatantly lying or misleading, when I do I offer direct links to articles too.

There isn’t a discord group as far as I am aware. I am aware of an FFXI AH PM chain that goes on between some of your like minded friends.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-15 13:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Zerowone said: »
What is far right conspiracy talking points Zero? I know the strategy being employed by your discord group, you call someone something to smear them since you know people won't check their post history but it's pretty pathetic all the same. It shows your weakness more than anything else.

I'll still keep posting when you are blatantly lying or misleading, when I do I offer direct links to articles too.

There isn’t a discord group as far as I am aware. I am aware of an FFXI AH PM chain that goes on between some of your like minded friends.

Oh? Do share details.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-15 13:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I would but the last time I did that the person who was trying so hard to get me banned lost their mind. Funny thing happened with their plans too.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-15 14:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Is that a cryptic way of saying you can't actually provide evidence for your claim? I don't have any recent PM chains with anyone posting in P&R, and it seems out of character for the few remaining people that are "like minded".
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-15 14:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Is that a cryptic way of saying you can't actually provide evidence for your claim? I don't have any recent PM chains with anyone posting in P&R, and it seems out of character for the few remaining people that are "like minded".

Sad part there isn’t anything cryptic about what I am saying. You require things to be explicitly spelled out. There is a rule about PMs and broadcasting them.

However, you’ve just unwittingly confirmed what you were attempting to challenge.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-15 14:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

However, you’ve just unwittingly confirmed what you were attempting to challenge.

Not really? I was honestly just curious as to who is involved in this mythical PM chain. Vic talks about his Discord and has hinted that others in his chat were aware of comments made in this thread. Given that you are on his server, it wasn't a stretch to think you were in on it too.
[+]
 Shiva.Zerowone
By Shiva.Zerowone 2020-02-15 14:18:26
Link | Quote | Reply

No that’s Nikolce’s linkshells discord server. Mostly midwestern and southern conservatives that don’t talk politics or bring up PnR related ***. Fone’s in it too.
By Viciouss 2020-02-15 14:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I have said that before, pretty sure.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-15 14:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Stating easily provable facts has them shaking their head and raising their voice while repeating the same things.

If they are so "easily provable" how come you guys can never prove them? Thanks for the discord fodder.

Yeah, sounds like a Discord full of Conservatives that never discuss P&R topics.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-15 14:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking back at that hilarious moment, you guys have still not even come close to proving any of these troll posts.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-15 14:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking back at that hilarious moment, you guys have still not even come close to proving any of these troll posts.

Vic, you admit that you're too lazy to prove any of your own points, so step down a bit, kiddo.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-02-15 15:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic, you admit that you're too lazy to prove any of your own points, so step down a bit, kiddo.

Nah I'm good, having personally discredited both of Saevels last two alternate facts.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-15 15:26:55
Link | Quote | Reply

If we're just going to play the game of "everything Trump does is a HUGE problem, everything people do that could potentially benefit Democrats, even if it's shady, is an imaginary problem that deserves no discussion", then I'm bored already. I'm glad to discuss any topic in good faith, but these threads have gone downhill fast.

Can’t complain when you’re enabling with endorsements of every post. That’s a segment of a quadruple Kireek posts with your endorsement. Don’t pretend it means nothing when in the other thread you were coming at Ozment about endorsements of posts you take objection to.

Also it’s been a established trend that you endorse many other of the far fetched right wing conspiracy posters who visit and ***up any real conversation. So you can stop pretending you’re an unbiased centrist who isn’t intent on shitting up the discussion.

Feel free to report me or pretend this observation which I’ve been stating for many a year is inaccurate. An observation others picked up after just interacting after a couple of posts.

If you want an actual honest good faith discussion you really need to look at yourself first.

I endorse this post. :)
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-15 15:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ozment said: »

So, after having a conversation where you tell everyone that you don't [+] posts with personal attacks, you go out of your way to [+] and endorse it in a separate post? Weird play, but you do you.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-15 15:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloomberg is self funding his entire campaign and he is rising up in the polls, can you imagine the rage from Bernie bros if he gets the nomination. Not only is he a billionaire, but he is self funding the entire thing, the DNC are bending rules to let him join the debates and is a former Republican mayor.

No bins will be safe that day.

Yeah, I'm struggling to think of a best-case scenario candidate that won't alienate a major faction of the party. I know that people think the Democrats will just magically be brought together by TDS, but I'm not sold on that notion.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
Server: Ragnarok
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2020-02-15 16:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So, after having a conversation where you tell everyone that you don't [+] posts with personal attacks, you go out of your way to [+] and endorse it in a separate post? Weird play, but you do you.

Ya know, I've asked myself that question many times. If I were someone else, would I do me? My answer has always been an emphatic absolutely. Now you go take a look in the mirror, and ask yourself that same question. I'm curious as to what your answer would be.

That post I endorsed, and I also [+]'ed it, I read as a description of how you personally attack others. I don't think that translates to an attack on you. Now, when you call people names like 'weirdo', that to me is a personal attack.

Do you have an answer to my question above yet?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-02-15 16:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya know, I've asked myself that question many times. If I were someone else, would I do me? My answer has always been an emphatic absolutely. Now you go take a look in the mirror, and ask yourself that same question. I'm curious as to what your answer would be.

That post I endorsed, and I also [+]'ed it, I read as a description of how you personally attack others. I don't think that translates to an attack on you. Now, when you call people names like 'weirdo', that to me is a personal attack.

Do you have an answer to my question above yet?

I'm happily married. I don't need to ask myself that question because it gets answered for me, so to speak. I appreciate your concern, though.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-02-16 18:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloomberg in 3rd place in most polls now, he is straight out buying the Democratic nomination lmao
That's what happens when a real billionaire self funds.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2020-02-18 04:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Bloomberg in 3rd place in most polls now, he is straight out buying the Democratic nomination lmao

Uhhh... Trump won so I guess spending all that money to buy an election really isn't needed..Trump did spend money but he moreso had the media do it for him for free.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2020-02-18 09:51:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Uhhh... Trump won so I guess spending all that money to buy an election really isn't needed..Trump did spend money but he moreso had the media do it for him for free.

Yep Clinton had double the money for her election, and she still lost.

So funny, for the part of "diversity of the poor people" the Democrats seem to be tossing around a whole lot of rich white people.

Anyhow the fix is in, it's going to be Buttigieg vs Trump, the Democrats need a "first <insert something special here>" and Bernie doesn't get them that. With Buttigieg they can run with the whole "first gay President" thing then call anyone who questions or doubts homophobic. It's what they did with both Obama and Hillary so we can expect them to do it again.

Anyone notice how Buttigieg went from "radical progressive" to "moderate centrist" overnight? Mass firearm confiscation, near birth abortions, free healthcare for illegals, and the list goes on, but he's the "moderate".
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 58 59 60