Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 ... 109 110 111
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2018-04-01 17:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Node 285
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 00:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said:
If only y'all had the same passion for attacking those who have said derogatory things about Barron Trump, who is both far younger than Hogg and who isn't doing hyper-political interviews and trying to draw attention to himself.

Malia Obama didn't do anything wrong either but right wingers love to attack her too.

Ingraham has been on thin ice since her sorta racist tirade that basketball players should just "shut up and dribble" rather than hold political opinions. Advertisers aren't pulling just because of the gun debate, they're pulling because all Laura Ingraham does is spew hateful ***. Had she had an educated debate with David Hogg or other Parkland victims rather than openly mock them, she probably wouldn't have lost a single advertiser and she'd still be airing this week.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-02 07:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said:
If only y'all had the same passion for attacking those who have said derogatory things about Barron Trump, who is both far younger than Hogg and who isn't doing hyper-political interviews and trying to draw attention to himself.

Malia Obama didn't do anything wrong either but right wingers love to attack her too.

Which they shouldn't have.
Candlejack said: »
Right-wingers also loved to burn effigies of Barak Obama and compare him to a gorilla. It's only fair that the left take shots at Trump by burning effigies and calling him what he is, a retard.

Weren't you literally just going on about how two wrongs don't make a right? Frick, at least be consistent in your insane ramblings for once.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-04-02 08:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

GOD DAMN IT! Fone didn't ask how the thread wasn't locked yet within the first two posts. I have to pay Lina 10 imaginary internet dollars.

Or 7.11 fictitious quid. Whatever.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
GOD DAMN IT! Fone didn't ask how the thread wasn't locked yet within the first two posts. I have to pay Lina 10 imaginary internet dollars.

This thread isn't locket yet ?
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2018-04-02 08:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This pleases me greatly.

:D
I will take my 6.32 ficticious quid's!!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:26:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Right-wingers also loved to burn effigies of Barak Obama and compare him to a gorilla. It's only fair that the left take shots at Trump by burning effigies and calling him what he is, a retard.

Son you just murdered the English language So I"ll respond to you in french.

Tu sens le cul d'un âne
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-04-02 08:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »

This pleases me greatly.

:D
I will take my 6.32 ficticious quid's!!
Google has lied to me for the last time.....today.

fonewear said: »

This thread isn't locket yet ?
Better late than never.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama isn't just a gorilla for your information he is a silver back gorilla !
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Proof:

By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said:

Ingraham has been on thin ice since her sorta racist tirade that basketball players should just "shut up and dribble" rather than hold political opinions. Advertisers aren't pulling just because of the gun debate, they're pulling because all Laura Ingraham does is spew hateful ***. Had she had an educated debate with David Hogg or other Parkland victims rather than openly mock them, she probably wouldn't have lost a single advertiser and she'd still be airing this week.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Vast ring wing conspiracy is planning to take over the world. So as we figure out who is a Republican and who isn't.
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said:

They should shut up and dribble cause I don't give a *** what some basketball player thinks.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn when you are away from FFXIAH it is like crack you go and binge post !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-02 08:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said:

They should shut up and dribble cause I don't give a *** what some basketball player thinks.

This racism stuff is confusing. I was under the impression that basketball was a multiracial sport.... What percentage of the sport's players have to be non-white before telling them all to shut up is racist?

If I tell a bunch of polo players to shut up, is that racist? How about golfers or NASCAR drivers?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 08:51:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said:

This racism stuff is confusing. I was under the impression that basketball was a multiracial sport.... What percentage of the sport's players have to be non-white before telling them all to shut up is racist?

If I tell a bunch of polo players to shut up, is that racist? How about golfers or NASCAR drivers?

There was a brief period of time when you could watch basketball baseball etc and just focus on he games. Now we have to be socially aware. I don't want to be socially damn it !

If I want to know what a basketball player thinks about racism I'll kindly ask him to get his own CNN show called "hoops and Trump"
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-02 09:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

White men can't jump. (Oddly enough women's basketball is far more integrated than men's basketball.)

Neither polo players nor NASCAR drivers are known to have political opinions.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 09:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I read that in the whiny voice of a five year old that thinks his brother got the larger slice of pie.

did anyone here attack her? ...

I have a hazy recollection of a story about her smoking pot..
but maybe I was asleep during the attacks...

and what does that have to do with anything?

and of all the posts in rpr32 that's the one you wanted to lead off 33 with?

that's what has been burning inside you all weekend?
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 09:39:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

yeah those last two pages that i backread at 7am this morning have been burning inside me all weekend! the point was it doesn't matter what side you're on, it's really not that hard for a rational person to say "yeah, mocking a high school shooting victim isn't cool."
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 09:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Was sitting there for like 8 hours. I KNEW I shoulda waited.

[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 09:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah those last two pages that i backread at 7am this morning have been burning inside me all weekend! the point was it doesn't matter what side you're on, it's really not that hard for a rational person to say "yeah, mocking a high school shooting victim isn't cool."

Getting shot a school makes you a hero not a victim. This one *** took like 3 bullets now she is signed with 50 cent.
By fonewear 2018-04-02 09:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I read that in the whiny voice of a five year old that thinks his brother got the larger slice of pie.

Mostly malt liquor and terrible fast food.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 09:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

i heard lil wayne just signed david hogg to Young Money
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 09:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2018-04-02 10:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 10:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Four Loko likes to say "50% del tiempo funciona todo el tiempo" which means 50% of the time it works every time.
By fonewear 2018-04-02 10:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Was sitting there for like 8 hours. I KNEW I shoulda waited.

Also 400-500 pounds:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 10:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

it doesn't matter what side you're on

wtf...did you learn that on everyone gets a trophy day?

of course it matters what side you are on... I am on the side of evil capitalists which means I don't give a half a lazy *** about anyone in this dopey story. if whatshername's show sucks it will get cancelled, that's how shows work.

I laughed when dan rather got fired...so I can understand chanti enjoying watching when bill or laura go down. it's called schadenfreude and it's not really all that hard to grasp.

but you...what in the *** are you even going on about.

mocking people all day every day is all everyone here does.
if you're looking for the kumbaya circle where everyone agrees on everything you are in for some serious disappointment...
[+]
First Page 2 ... 109 110 111