Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-21 13:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
(Its linked to the World Cup and soccer IS a religion.)

I recently had a canadian try to convince me "soccer is really popular in the US" I hadn't laughed that hard in a while.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-21 13:54:58
Link | Quote | Reply

we'd already been making fun of him for calling it futball.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-21 14:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Not going to get sucked into this like in years past but I am going to just leave this here...

I think we should be kind to strangers, especially those seeking help.

How many strangers have you personally helped significantly?
Please be specific. Exactly how did you help them and what changes did it make in their life?
And how many broke into your house?

my aunt is a nun in and around chicago. she has dedicated her entire life to helping immigrant families....not just this week because it's in the news ok... we're talking twelve to sixteen hours a day, every day for sixty years.

I went to her jubilee which was pretty cool.

I find that most people that think WE should help, have never actually helped anyone themselves....ever.

Because it's one of those things that is easy to say. But the actually doing part takes some saint level dedication....
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-21 14:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
Not going to get sucked into this like in years past but I am going to just leave this here...

I think we should be kind to strangers, especially those seeking help.

How many strangers have you personally helped significantly?
Please be specific. Exactly how did you help them and what changes did it make in their life?
And how many broke into your house?

my aunt is a nun in and around chicago. she has dedicated her entire life to helping immigrant families....not just this week because it's in the news ok... we're talking twelve to sixteen hours a day, every day for sixty years.

I went to her jubilee which was pretty cool.

I find that most people that think WE should help, have never actually helped anyone themselves....ever.

Because it's one of those things that is easy to say. But the actually doing part takes some saint level dedication....

Get thee to a nunnery, go. Farewell. Or, if thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool, for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them. To a nunnery, go, and quickly too.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-21 14:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

To rent at Blockbuster or to not rent at Blockbuster that is the question:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2018-06-21 14:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm never watched Hamlet (2000) but I heard the sequel is pretty good.
By fonewear 2018-06-21 14:36:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-06-21 15:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

not if they are involved in a crime.
So the kid in your story was a bread burglar too lol? Are you really putting blame on the children now or am I interpreting that wrong? Please tell me I am.
Siren.Mosin said: »
yeah, sounds like the better plan would be to give them 2 gallons of water, a packet of beef jerky, and a 180 degree spin before kickin' them in the ***. maybe the best course of action would be to say no asylum would be granted to anyone trying to cross illegally, then setup a mail / email channel for those wishing to seek it?
Congrats, you just came up with a more humane plan than the current zero-tolerance one.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-06-21 15:25:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You can define “kindness” however you want.

I’m not getting sucked into this and I’m not explaining anything further than this.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-21 15:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
not if they are involved in a crime.
So the kid in your story was a bread burglar too lol? Are you really putting blame on the children now or am I interpreting that wrong? Please tell me I am.

Yes

Yes

No

No

Unless they were brought here against their will, they are guilty of entering the United States illegally
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-21 15:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a reason we can't charge children with immigration crimes, they aren't making any of these decisions on their own and they have no control over where their parents decide to take them. They aren't guilty of anything.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-21 15:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
There is a reason we can't charge children with immigration crimes, they aren't making any of these decisions on their own and they have no control over where their parents decide to take them. They aren't guilty of anything.
They are guilty of not being white.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-06-21 15:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless they were brought here against their will, they are guilty of entering the United States illegally
Wow, ok. Step away from the computer. Have a snickers.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-21 16:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll send them to your house...they can be Cubs fans.
By fonewear 2018-06-21 16:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

They are guilty of something...having bad parents.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-21 16:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

We'll send them to your house...they can be Cubs fans.
Why would you do that? They'd be better off in jail
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-21 16:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic probably wears his Cubs hat even at funerals bar mitvahs weddings...everywhere you aren't supposed to wear a baseball hat.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-21 16:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats, you just came up with a more humane plan than the current zero-tolerance one.

thanks, I work out.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-21 17:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

thanks, I work out.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-06-21 18:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
They are guilty of not being white.

So what about all the non-whites that waited years to get here legally? Do those breaking the law get to just get a free pass and no wait? How do you explain that to legal immigrants? Can you imagine what will happen if we let everyone skip the line? There will be no line because people won't wait to come here legally.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-21 19:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Good thing no one is advocating that.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-21 19:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asians seem to make it into country just fine in rather high amounts
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-21 21:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Good thing no one is advocating that.

Thinking that. Subtly aiming for that. Making it hard to accomplish anything but that.

But advocating for that?
You would never.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-21 21:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

None of those things are happening either. In other news, ABC has revived the Roseanne show, minus Roseanne. So in the end, only one person lost their job, the right person.
By fonewear 2018-06-21 21:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-21 21:39:32
Link | Quote | Reply

None of those things are happening either. In other news, ABC has revived the Roseanne show, minus Roseanne. So in the end, only one person lost their job, the right person.

My prediction:

I won't last more than a season. The writers will distance themselves from right-leaning politics (i.e. the only reason it got the number of viewers that it did) and it will be just another stale liberal sitcom, except without its star.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-21 21:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

I'm pretty sure you have to have a soul to cry.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-21 21:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If you watched the show you would know that they had already moved on from the politics by the middle of the season, and the show had a ton of star power, award winning star power, without even counting Roseanne.
By fonewear 2018-06-21 21:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If you watched the show you would know that they had already moved on from the politics by the middle of the season, and the show had a ton of star power, award winning star power, without even counting Roseanne.
First Page 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111