Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-04-02 10:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Shiva.Shruiken said: »
it doesn't matter what side you're on

wtf...did you learn that on everyone gets a trophy day?

of course it matters what side you are on... I am on the side of evil capitalists which means I don't give a half a lazy *** about anyone in this dopey story. if whatshername's show sucks it will get cancelled, that's how shows work.

I laughed when dan rather got fired...so I can understand chanti enjoying watching when bill or laura go down. it's called schadenfreude and it's not really all that hard to grasp.

but you...what in the *** are you even going on about.

mocking people all day every day is all everyone here does.
if you're looking for the kumbaya circle where everyone agrees on everything you are in for some serious disappointment...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 10:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2018-04-02 10:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 10:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't give a half a lazy *** about anyone in this dopey story.

Nik I'll wait til you've had your morning coffee and your painfully strained old-man morning dump before I indulge you in a game of "get off my lawn"
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-02 10:25:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Wasn't he on Malcolm In The Middle?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 10:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Wasn't he on Malcolm In The Middle?

David Hogg was at the moon landing. Fall of the Berlin Wall. In the Twin Towers during 9/11 this dude has been everywhere.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 11:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't give a half a lazy *** about anyone in this dopey story.

Nik I'll wait til you've had your morning coffee...

please continue waiting until you have a point. preferably one that you came up with on your own and has something to do with politics and/or religion.

the position of random memes and simpson pics poster has already been filled.

it's not just you. it's this whole era of people waiting around for something that they read or watch to then "inspire" them to chime in. it sounds like chimps in a zoo... when they inexplicably start hooting about something and it rises to a cacophony and then eventually fades to silence.... and then they all start hooting again.

rise above
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 11:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure my point was that Laura Ingraham deserves the criticism and that I disagreed with Rav's stance, which is why I responded to him. Sorry you're so beat up about it. Guess I'll just link you to Flavin's post that already said it better than I did

Flavin's post

Sorry I was a little late to the party there, was a little busy with Passover and Easter this weekend and not sitting at my computer brooding over ffxiah posts. Are you gonna hop off my *** yet?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 11:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you gonna hop off my *** yet?

why? is it your mom's turn?

YOU brought it in HERE. Flavin and Rav argue all of the *** time. Most of the time I can't even figure out what either of their points are.... but what I am sure of is that neither of them need any help from you convoluting their stupid arguments any further.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Pretty sure my point was that Laura Ingraham deserves the criticism

was it!?

because I didn't get that at all from m.obama getting razzed about smoking weed.... did anyone get reprimanded over that!?

I'm going to help you out....

Here is where you could have made some sense....Katie Rich got suspended when she made fun of barron vontrump...and then here is where I said she was a dopey *** <link> and so therefore I am justified in also calling laura ingaram a jerk....

that would be counter to what rav was saying....

Rav said "I don't remember anyone here criticizing katie rich so you're all a bunch of hypocrites"

but he's not attacking laura ingraham so your suggestion about what someone did to obama's daughter doesn't prove or work towards defining a point about anything.

all I'm saying is don't go full CJ.

have a point. that makes a little bit of sense... to the normies at least.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-02 11:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

YOU brought it in HERE. Flavin and Rav argue all of the *** time. Most of the time I can't even figure out what either of their points are.... but what I am sure of is that neither of them need any help from you convoluting their stupid arguments any further.

Finally, someone who gets me.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 11:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

CJ reporting in Congress is going to tar and feather trump then shove him off a cliff Simpsons style:

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-02 12:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
This racism stuff is confusing. I was under the impression that basketball was a multiracial sport.... What percentage of the sport's players have to be non-white before telling them all to shut up is racist?

If I tell a bunch of polo players to shut up, is that racist? How about golfers or NASCAR drivers?
White men can't jump. (Oddly enough women's basketball is far more integrated than men's basketball.)

Neither polo players nor NASCAR drivers are known to have political opinions.
Ingraham didn't tell all basketball players to shut up and dribble, she told ONE basketball player to shut up and dribble. He happened to be black.

What she was saying was because of his occupation and/or color he wasn't allowed to have an opinion. Which may or may not be racist but is insulting.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-02 12:26:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This racism stuff is confusing. I was under the impression that basketball was a multiracial sport.... What percentage of the sport's players have to be non-white before telling them all to shut up is racist?

If I tell a bunch of polo players to shut up, is that racist? How about golfers or NASCAR drivers?
White men can't jump. (Oddly enough women's basketball is far more integrated than men's basketball.)

Neither polo players nor NASCAR drivers are known to have political opinions.
Ingraham didn't tell all basketball players to shut up and dribble, she told ONE basketball player to shut up and dribble. He happened to be black.

What she was saying was because of his occupation and/or color he wasn't allowed to have an opinion. Which may or may not be racist but is insulting.

Shut up and pick cotton: Racist.
Shut up and dribble: Not racist.

This isn't hard.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 12:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

was it!?

because I didn't get that at all from m.obama getting razzed about smoking weed.... did anyone get reprimanded over that!?

I'm going to help you out....

Here is where you could have made some sense....Katie Rich got suspended when she made fun of barron vontrump...and then here is where I said she was a dopey *** <link> and so therefore I am justified in also calling laura ingaram a jerk....

that would be counter to what rav was saying....

Rav said "I don't remember anyone here criticizing katie rich so you're all a bunch of hypocrites"

but he's not attacking laura ingraham so your suggestion about what someone did to obama's daughter doesn't prove or work towards defining a point about anything.

I like how you took my statement about Malia Obama as the main point of my post. When I was just adding to this little tidbit.

Quote:
Bahamut.Ravael said:
If only y'all had the same passion for attacking those who have said derogatory things about Barron Trump, who is both far younger than Hogg and who isn't doing hyper-political interviews and trying to draw attention to himself.
Garuda.Chanti" said:
Barron, like any white house child, should be untouchable. In the meantime, links please.

To which I touched upon the way Malia Obama has been treated. Which apparently we're all in agreement that we should leave the kids alone. I thought Rav's point about Barron was not only hypocritical, but also irrelevant to the discussion about Laura Ingraham and David Hogg.

If you don't care about the issue then why are you bothering to respond? You're just convoluting the convolution!

Shiva.Nikolce" said:
why? is it your mom's turn?

Good one though, I'll give you that.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 12:30:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Two basketball players, LeBron James and Kevin Durant. There's a video of them discussing politics and Trump that she went OFF on. Meanwhile white coaches like Popovich and Steve Kerr mouth off all the time, but they don't get half the criticism.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-02 12:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Two basketball players, LeBron James and Kevin Durant. There's a video of them discussing politics and Trump that she went OFF on. Meanwhile white coaches like Popovich and Steve Kerr mouth off all the time, but they don't get half the criticism.

Do, is Trump supposed to express grievance in a way that is proportional to the exact percentages of racial demographics? No wonder everything is racist nowadays. That's a lot to keep track of.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-02 12:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Swype keyboard....
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 13:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't care about the issue then why are you bothering to respond?

I care a lot...just not about what everyone else pretends to care about.... Look... if you want to be Mr. Partisan Q. Parrot and squawk along with everyone else there's little that I can do stop you....

but answer me this...did you watch the interview?

because I would wager that
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 13:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

NOBODY DID
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 13:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

NOBODY DID

you're right, because neither of the controversies surrounding Laura Ingraham were even interviews.
By Zerowone 2018-04-02 13:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't care about the issue then why are you bothering to respond?

I care a lot...just not about what everyone else pretends to care about.... Look... if you want to be Mr. Partisan Q. Parrot and squawk along with everyone else there's little that I can do stop you....

but answer me this...did you watch the interview?

because I would wager that

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 13:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

NOBODY DID

you're right, because neither of the controversies surrounding Laura Ingraham were even interviews.

so you follow her on twitter then?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-04-02 14:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the ***and dribble comment wasn’t the thing that would be the problem but the whole mocking the intelligence level of someone for not finishing college and such... she basically told them that their opinion didn’t matter because they only had a high school degree their opinion should be disregarded and left to people with real brains lol... (paraphrasing there). But I mean that applies to a lot of people who haven’t gone to college...

The whole shut up and dribble thing she explained... it’s just her desired catch phrase that she hopes catches on and she uses it often enough to try and get that ball rolling... the racist claim seems like a non issue there...

Still surprising though that she advocates for silencing opinions of Americans...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-04-02 14:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m more surprised with Ann Coulter bailing on trump until he delivers the Wall... I didn’t think that was the defining factor for some people’s trump votes...
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-02 14:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting graphic....

From [url='Tired of begging': Teacher rebellion shuts down Okla., Kentucky schools]'Tired of begging': Teacher rebellion shuts down Okla., Kentucky schools[/url]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-02 14:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

insert side by side graduation rate map here
By Zerowone 2018-04-02 16:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I thought the ***and dribble comment wasn’t the thing that would be the problem but the whole mocking the intelligence level of someone for not finishing college and such... she basically told them that their opinion didn’t matter because they only had a high school degree their opinion should be disregarded and left to people with real brains lol... (paraphrasing there). But I mean that applies to a lot of people who haven’t gone to college...

The whole shut up and dribble thing she explained... it’s just her desired catch phrase that she hopes catches on and she uses it often enough to try and get that ball rolling... the racist claim seems like a non issue there...

Still surprising though that she advocates for silencing opinions of Americans...

It’s also very... how do angry conservatives say?

“Elitist”
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-02 17:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
It’s also very... how do angry conservatives say?

“Elitist”

no political opinions unless 2100jp REMA brd or idris geo
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-02 17:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

NOBODY DID

So controversial that I didn't even know it was a controversy.
[+]