Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 109 110 111
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-05-31 11:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

WHAT A GRAND TIME IT MUST BE TO BE A REAL RACIST!!!

the leftists are so busy attacking one an other in regards to who is the most 'woke' that hillbillies and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE rednecks out in the sticks are free to act like jack-offs because all the rational people are sticking their head in the sand, and don't want a *** thing to do with any of it. you're all stupid for encouraging them and eating it up like a fat chick at the golden corral.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Server: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-31 11:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
hillbillies and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE rednecks out in the sticks are free to act like jack-offs
This is not a new thing.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-31 11:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
WHAT A GRAND TIME IT MUST BE TO BE A REAL RACIST!!!

the leftists are so busy attacking one an other in regards to who is the most 'woke' that hillbillies and HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE rednecks out in the sticks are free to act like jack-offs because all the rational people are sticking their head in the sand, and don't want a *** thing to do with any of it. you're all stupid for encouraging them and eating it up like a fat chick at the golden corral.

What kind of buffet talking about here ?
By fonewear 2018-05-31 11:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

***boys we going to the Golden Corral we eating good tonight honey !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-31 11:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, why do we have three active P&R threads now? That's, like, three more than we need.
By Nausi 2018-05-31 11:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Rawry said: »
Maybe it's cause I'm not a native english speaker and I'm missing some cultural influence, but I've never really understood the big issue people have with the insult "***". Is it not just the feminine version of calling someone a ***?
It just doesn't seem that big of an insult, not more than *** or *** are anyway.
For every 100 men you can say “stop being a ***” without getting them upset there are 0 women you can skirt by referring to them as a ***.

This is where we are. Libs are defending hurling *** as an insult, yet expecting people to wring their hands over a joke.

The sad part (for them) is that their echo chamber is so loud that there will be no shortage of people to proudly rationalize the double standard as nonexistent, but normal people will find it repulsive.
By Nausi 2018-05-31 11:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Like liberals aren’t even thinking anymore, they’re just lashing out (like children) because they’re loosing.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-31 11:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
pubs are pissed off

oh we're grumpy old *** for sure...

but what are you referring to specifically?

if we're supposed to be mad about something I didn't get the memo.
I too, dont know what he was referring to.
You keep talking about hatred for trump like people hating a president is something new... people talked ***about obama for the entirety of his presidency and ya didn’t seem to have a problem with that... we did it to bush before him as well... somehow it’s worse for trump now? Lol... hypocrites thy nature is human... it’s always awesome that when the presidents change how flawlessly we switch from offense to defense and vice versus lol...

omg dude earth to Flavin.

I don't remember the right being whipped up into such a frenzy that they were assaulting/shooting legislatures, and tried to facilitate a silent coup against a duly elected Barack Obama. I mean to think of the leftist whining if W had spied on Obama's campaign.....

Like GFY.
So willful ignorance then? Lol...
You have any evidence to back up your claim?
Do you?!? Lol...
By fonewear 2018-05-31 11:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Rawry said: »
Maybe it's cause I'm not a native english speaker and I'm missing some cultural influence, but I've never really understood the big issue people have with the insult "***". Is it not just the feminine version of calling someone a ***?
It just doesn't seem that big of an insult, not more than *** or *** are anyway.
For every 100 men you can say “stop being a ***” without getting them upset there are 0 women you can skirt by referring to them as a ***.

This is where we are. Libs are defending hurling *** as an insult, yet expecting people to wring their hands over a joke.

The sad part (for them) is that their echo chamber is so loud that there will be no shortage of people to proudly rationalize the double standard as nonexistent, but normal people will find it repulsive.

Now listen here mister I'm a true red blooded American. I want my TV loud my beer cold and all the whiny liberals in Guatemala. Americans got to stick together. You think George Washington would put of with this ***. Hell no he would kick your ***.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-31 11:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m in love with the fact that Nausi plays the victim everyday... all I ever hear you do is complain about the big ol meanie liberals...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-31 12:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

i will agree though that making a racially insensitive joke doesn’t make you racist... it doesn’t necessarily help your cause to make people think you aren’t though...

It’s like taking a knee during the anthem doesn’t make you unpatriotic... it still doesn’t keep others from making you think that person is...
By Nausi 2018-05-31 12:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

pubs are pissed off

oh we're grumpy old *** for sure...

but what are you referring to specifically?

if we're supposed to be mad about something I didn't get the memo.
I too, dont know what he was referring to.
You keep talking about hatred for trump like people hating a president is something new... people talked ***about obama for the entirety of his presidency and ya didn’t seem to have a problem with that... we did it to bush before him as well... somehow it’s worse for trump now? Lol... hypocrites thy nature is human... it’s always awesome that when the presidents change how flawlessly we switch from offense to defense and vice versus lol...

omg dude earth to Flavin.

I don't remember the right being whipped up into such a frenzy that they were assaulting/shooting legislatures, and tried to facilitate a silent coup against a duly elected Barack Obama. I mean to think of the leftist whining if W had spied on Obama's campaign.....

Like GFY.
So willful ignorance then? Lol...
You have any evidence to back up your claim?
Do you?!? Lol...
Of corse i do. Clapper admitted to spying on him on the view.
By Nausi 2018-05-31 12:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m in love with the fact that Nausi plays the victim everyday... all I ever hear you do is complain about the big ol meanie liberals...
I don’t play the victim. I stand up to cry bullies like you and vic.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Server: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-31 12:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

there are 0 women you can skirt by referring to them as a ***.
Someone doesn't know that Australia exists.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-31 12:09:12
Link | Quote | Reply

i will agree though that making a racially insensitive joke doesn’t make you racist... it doesn’t necessarily help your cause to make people think you aren’t though...

a racist is someone who believes one race (typically theirs) is better than the rest. like the KKK and the black panthers

I went to the rachel dolezal school of there is only one race, the human race...

and I hate ever last stinking one of you.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-31 12:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

a racist is someone who believes one race (typically theirs) is better than the rest. like the KKK and the black panthers

I went to the rachel dolezal school of there is only one race, the human race...

Don't worry if you take the ancestry DNA you will find you probably have a little black in you...so go back to enjoying rap music.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-31 12:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Don't worry if you take the ancestry DNA you will find you probably have a little black in you...so go back to enjoying rap music.

Or you could just pretend to be Native American and become a senator.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-31 12:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Or you could just pretend to be Native American and become a senator.

Genetically speaking Nik is right. We share the same genetics with all races. So to be racist is to ignore Science.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-31 12:39:24
Link | Quote | Reply

But don't worry we are working hard in the genetic field to eliminate the racist gene. We then can all hold hands and buy each other a Coca Cola.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-31 12:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I don’t play the victim. I stand up to cry bullies like you and vic.
Cry bullies? Lol... all you really do is whine about what liberals are doing these days whether I’m around or not... liberals are persecuting trump.. liberals are persucuting rosanne.. feminism is some how messing with the natural order of the number of attractiveness of females and males and who will date who because of it... liberals be destroying the world...

I don’t bully you or anyone else Nausi...hell beyond this site I mostly keep my opinions to myself unless asked for them... I don’t call for anyone to get fired or impeached so stop letting your assumptions get in the way of things... you like many others may just be angry about how things are these days but why not try to have a little sympathy or understanding for the side you disagree with... you ever think they felt the same way? Like things weren’t fair for them? Like they were marginalized? This is why I love humanity though... we are all the exact same doing the exact same things sepearated by the slightest issues which seem to give us amnesia about anything that happened before what we are feeling right now...

Don’t get me wrong either... personally I think things swung in the right direction but a bit too far... I in no way think liberal are 100% correct and I definitely disagree with the way some of them go about bringing their message...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-31 12:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Racism isn’t going away any time soon... *** are *** for whatever reason on whatever subject or facet of life... as long as it doesn’t impede on someone’s physical well being or ability to obtain employment or other fair treatment I mostly just don’t care though... have your opinions...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-31 12:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Racism isn’t going away any time soon... *** are *** for whatever reason on whatever subject or facet of life... as long as it doesn’t impede on someone’s physical well being or ability to obtain employment or other fair treatment I mostly just don’t care though... have your opinions...

Sounds like something a racist would say !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-31 12:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

When someone calls you a racist they have run out of logical insults. It's like well you're probably because I don't like you.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-05-31 12:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

But don't worry we are working hard in the genetic field to eliminate the racist gene. We then can all hold hands and buy each other a Coca Cola.
But isn't trying to eliminate a certain set of genes in fact kind of racists itself...
By fonewear 2018-05-31 12:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
But isn't trying to eliminate a certain set of genes in fact kind of racists itself...

I normally go to Starbucks all the racist people go there. The coffee is black...the people serving the coffee again black. I've never seen a white person at Starbucks...so much for diversity.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-31 13:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »

I normally go to Starbucks all the racist people go there. The coffee is black...the people serving the coffee again black. I've never seen a white person at Starbucks...so much for diversity.

Nowadays, diversity is just a fancy word for "less white people".
By fonewear 2018-05-31 13:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I took a diversity course once a lot of white people in the class. So I didn't learn anything.
By Nausi 2018-05-31 13:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
I meant the US. I understand *** isnt the end all bomb elsewhere.

Also who are you? Are you new here?
By fonewear 2018-05-31 13:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
I meant the US. I understand *** isnt the end all bomb elsewhere.

Also who are you? Are you new here?

Probably one of Donny's 30 alt accounts. I think Donny makes up at least 90% of the users on FFXIAH.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 109 110 111