Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 109 110 111
By Zerowone 2018-04-03 14:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Anyways shut up and dribble the ball you wankers !

Hold up. I gotta take a knee first...

Alright now that my shoe is tied. Pass me the rock.

Shadowy radical groups

YouTube Video Placeholder

Comes to mind.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-03 14:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lebron James the only basketball player better than him is Lebron James from 10 years ago.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-03 14:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Barillary Onlinton.

c'mon...it has to be a real person and it has to be as embarrassing as losing to trump.

maybe chelsea clinton if she became like 100 times worse... /looks at the calendar... and there's not a lot of time...

she would have to pull a patty hearst... like thirty or forty times.... claim she was american indian
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-04-03 15:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Interesting graphic....

From [url='Tired of begging': Teacher rebellion shuts down Okla., Kentucky schools]'Tired of begging': Teacher rebellion shuts down Okla., Kentucky schools[/url]

I didn't realize New York and California pay their teachers so poorly.

Income is relative to the cost of living, those two places are beyond insane. They are so far gone you need to be well north of $100K per year just to make the same as someone making $50K in Kentucky or Oklahoma. ~700 USD a month rent / mortgage vs 3000+ a month.
I’ve found that oklahoma is not that cheap... I spend more here to live than I did in Chicago... also it depends on where you live in those places... I could possibly take you seriously f you had any idea of what you were talking about here instead of relying only on stereotypes from wherever you got em from lol....

I’m always surprised conservatives even feign to make that argument against these places though lol...
By Zerowone 2018-04-03 15:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Barillary Onlinton.

c'mon...it has to be a real person and it has to be as embarrassing as losing to trump.

maybe chelsea clinton if she became like 100 times worse... /looks at the calendar... and there's not a lot of time...

she would have to pull a patty hearst... like thirty or forty times.... claim she was american indian

Or just kick her down the melanin injections... or release an interracial sex tape.

Or maybe just send out Kamala Harris or Oprah.
By fonewear 2018-04-03 15:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Breaking news David Hogg has been spotting outside Youtube HQ with a AR 15 and some fake blood.
By Zerowone 2018-04-03 16:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Breaking news David Hogg has been spotting outside Youtube HQ with a AR 15 and some fake blood.
How about that for one of your metaphysical paradoxes?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-03 16:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Oprah.

Kanye maybe....but oprah would be a cool pick. Nobody would feel bad losing to oprah... a romance novel in everyone's home and steadman as first lady.
By fonewear 2018-04-03 19:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone boycotted my boycott post I won't stand for this. I am boycotting that thread !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-03 19:06:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Oprah.

Kanye maybe....but oprah would be a cool pick. Nobody would feel bad losing to oprah... a romance novel in everyone's home and steadman as first lady.

So as Kanye finds his marbles he will be the greatest President of all time !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-03 19:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Oprah.

Soon as Kanye finds his marbles he will be the greatest President of all time !

It would be embarrassing to lose to kanye sans marbles though...with rachel dolezal or whatever her name was as vp. Or

Maybe if nancy pelosi did a new playboy shoot, then pulled a mary kay laturneau then ran and then won... would that almost be as embarrassing as losing to cheetojesus?...
IDK....
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-03 19:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

In ancient Jewish news:

In 66, there was a Jewish revolt in Judea stemming from Greek and Jewish religious tension.[92] In 67, Nero dispatched Vespasian to restore order.[93] This revolt was eventually put down in 70, after Nero's death.[94] This revolt is famous for Romans breaching the walls of Jerusalem and destroying the Second Temple of Jerusalem

Then a Starbucks was created in the year 67 thus thrusting the Roman empire into the golden age.
By fonewear 2018-04-03 19:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Oprah.

Soon as Kanye finds his marbles he will be the greatest President of all time !

It would be embarrassing to lose to kanye sans marbles though...with rachel dolezal or whatever her name was as vp. Or

Maybe if nancy pelosi did a new playboy shoot, then pulled a mary kay laturneau then ran and then won... would that almost be as embarrassing as losing to cheetojesus?...
IDK....

I'm pretty sure Nancy will be frozen so future generations can enjoy her. Just like Walt Disney she is waiting for the right era to rule over.
By Zerowone 2018-04-03 20:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Nancy
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-03 20:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

NOBODY DID

We got the eye of the tiger sung in drunken karaoke style:

[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-04 08:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Youtube shooter and bunny enthusiast:

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-04 08:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nancy will be frozen

well poop....they're already talking about kicking her to the curb before the votes are even in...

"ms unpopularity"
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-04 08:38:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, since this will inevitably come up in conversation today....

Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

Let the rampant speculation begin.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-04 08:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

that's a great story... we don't get a lot of gun toting animal rights activists that hunt people.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-04 08:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Well, since this will inevitably come up in conversation today....

Mueller told Trump’s attorneys the president remains under investigation but is not currently a criminal target

Let the rampant speculation begin.

I heard he was investigating why Trump has a orange hue. He has the best team assembled to take skin samples.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2018-04-04 09:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

that's a great story... we don't get a lot of gun toting animal rights activists that hunt people.

Big in Israel: Vegan Soldiers
How the IDF is handling the changing dietary preferences of its servicemen and women.

Quote:
The resulting vegan meal plan, which debuted in February, includes breakfast boxes packed with tahini, nuts, and dried fruit, as well as soy-based meat substitutes for dinner.

The IDF is also issuing leather-free combat boots and wool-free berets to soldiers who register as vegan, so they can march into battle knowing that no living creature has been harmed in their provisioning.

Killing people is actually vegan.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-04 10:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »

maybe...but that's a lot of work..

my evil plan to merge the zika virus with the superflu to exterminate the human race by eliminating reproduction is a much more pure form of veganism... no killing required.

/halo
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-04 10:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

How the IDF is handling the changing dietary preferences of its servicemen and women.

Quote:
The resulting vegan meal plan, which debuted in February, includes breakfast boxes packed with tahini, nuts, and dried fruit, as well as soy-based meat substitutes for dinner.

The IDF is also issuing leather-free combat boots and wool-free berets to soldiers who register as vegan, so they can march into battle knowing that no living creature has been harmed in their provisioning.

Soy boys unite we have the power.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-04 11:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, that what people are hanging onto now. "Mueller didn't mean it! It's a trick to get Trump to talk!"

I swear, when Mueller finally closes this thing the WaPo comment section will still be full of people saying, "Acquitted? That's just what he wants Trump to think! He's got him right where he wants him! [Insert nervous laughter here]"
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-04 11:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Yeah, that what people are hanging onto now. "Mueller didn't mean it! It's a trick to get Trump to talk!"

I swear, when Mueller finally closes this thing the WaPo comment section will still be full of people saying, "Acquitted? That's just what he wants Trump to think! He's got him right where he wants him! [Insert nervous laughter here]"

[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-04-04 11:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

I wonder how long till Vegan Gains kills someone.

Dude's a *** psycho, I mean. He tried to get his dog to be vegan and fought with his wife when she FINALLY accepted that a canine had to eat meat. He also wants to stomp babies, slit throats of other YouTubers (yes, I watch Bearing) and filmed his grandpa dying of a heart attack and tried to post it as an argument against eating meat. I think he also mocked a guy for getting testicular cancer.
By fonewear 2018-04-04 11:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Quote:

Dude's a *** psycho, I mean. He tried to get his dog to be vegan and fought with his wife when she FINALLY accepted that a canine had to eat meat. He also wants to stomp babies, slit throats of other YouTubers (yes, I watch Bearing) and filmed his grandpa dying of a heart attack and tried to post it as an argument against eating meat. I think he also mocked a guy for getting testicular cancer.

What the *** are you talking about Donny ?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-04-04 11:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Quote:

What the *** are you talking about Donny ?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-04-04 11:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh. As annoying as vegans can be, I don't care so long as they keep it to humans. Don't force your beliefs on innocent animals. Dogs and cats will never be woke.

Cats in particular are hyper-carnivores and cold-blooded killers. If you can't handle that, don't get one.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 109 110 111