Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-04-16 13:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I miss his show on History Channel, Mail Call.

Was a cool look into the daily lives of soldiers throughout US history.

Speaking of this is the best blooper video ever:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Zerowone 2018-04-16 16:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Question, what would Hannity need covered up? Maybe he *** farm animals and needed Cohen to pay hush money to a donkey.

State Propaganda Mouthpiece.

Never disclosed he was Cohens client, denies it (though it’s been revealed in court of law) and has Cohen on his show. Emphatically defends Trump who is also Cohens client.

Rails about “Deep State” when he in fact is a propagandist for the state.

It’s pretty hilarious. It’s so unrealistic that if you wrote a movie with this kind of twist it wouldn’t be believable.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-16 17:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Question, what would Hannity need covered up? Maybe he *** farm animals and needed Cohen to pay hush money to a donkey.

You need to find a new hobby and a new lawyer....animals can't talk.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-16 18:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

You need to find a new hobby and a new lawyer....animals can't talk.

I'd love to see Freud sit down and talk to CJ. He would probably say other than drinking heavily I have no cure for CJ.

Probably make Freud take up some other field of study.

Can you imagine trying to get to the bottom of this ***. I can barely tolerate from afar !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-16 19:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You cant hold a candle to

Comrade Freudian Slip jack
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-04-16 21:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I miss his show on History Channel, Mail Call.

Was a cool look into the daily lives of soldiers throughout US history.

Speaking of this is the best blooper video ever:

The man was hilarious.

SNAFU was also a military training cartoon. I think the character in it was simply named Pvt. Snafu and it had him leaking classified information in a letter to a girlfriend and got the army ambushed and I think one had him catching an STD from a foreign hooker.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-04-17 11:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You sunk my battleship...you *** !
By fonewear 2018-04-17 11:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy dog ***it's almost Hitler's birthday !
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-17 12:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Report: Formal End in Sight for Korean War
South Korean newspaper says leaders from North and South may agree at summit

Quote:
(Newser) – In 1953, North and South Korean leaders met at the "Peace House" in the border village of Panmunjom to sign an armistice ending hostilities in the Korean War. Some 65 years later, a historic meeting at the same spot may finally mean the war's official end. In a report being shared by Western media outlets such as Newsweek and CNBC, South Korean newspaper Munhwa Ilbo says that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-In may sign a joint statement at the April 27 meeting that outlines a permanent end to the war. The paper reports the two leaders may also reveal plans to return the 160-mile-long demilitarized zone separating the countries to its original state.

Those outcomes appear far from certain, however, with Moon’s chief of staff setting expectations for the summit lower. "It may lead to the establishment of regular dialogue at Panmunjom," said Im Jong-seok, reports Yonhap News. But, he added, “We expect the summit will confirm the denuclearization will (of North Korea), and hope to have a comprehensive agreement with the North on the matter,” per Reuters. And in a level of cooperation thought impossible only months ago, Im said a direct phone line between Kim and Moon could be set up by Friday.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-04-17 12:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Alex Jones is getting sued. Goody.
Again.

Almost mine too.
By fonewear 2018-04-17 16:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Alex Jones is getting sued. Goody.
Again.

Almost mine too.

You and Hitler have so much in common !
By fonewear 2018-04-17 16:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Marines are not allowed to die without permission !
By fonewear 2018-04-17 16:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Report: Formal End in Sight for Korean War
South Korean newspaper says leaders from North and South may agree at summit

Quote:
(Newser) – In 1953, North and South Korean leaders met at the "Peace House" in the border village of Panmunjom to sign an armistice ending hostilities in the Korean War. Some 65 years later, a historic meeting at the same spot may finally mean the war's official end. In a report being shared by Western media outlets such as Newsweek and CNBC, South Korean newspaper Munhwa Ilbo says that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and South Korean President Moon Jae-In may sign a joint statement at the April 27 meeting that outlines a permanent end to the war. The paper reports the two leaders may also reveal plans to return the 160-mile-long demilitarized zone separating the countries to its original state.

Those outcomes appear far from certain, however, with Moon’s chief of staff setting expectations for the summit lower. "It may lead to the establishment of regular dialogue at Panmunjom," said Im Jong-seok, reports Yonhap News. But, he added, “We expect the summit will confirm the denuclearization will (of North Korea), and hope to have a comprehensive agreement with the North on the matter,” per Reuters. And in a level of cooperation thought impossible only months ago, Im said a direct phone line between Kim and Moon could be set up by Friday.

Good rice good curry good golly let's hurry !
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-04-18 08:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't for the life of me find where I saw the tweet now that I've had my coffee but Trump retweeted a tweet that had Stormy Daniels' sketch of her alleged intimidator next to a picture of her ex husband who looked somewhat similar. What's interesting isn't the sketch, Stormy Daniels ***, or the fact that Trump retweeted it, it's the Twitter user herself, Shenna Fox.

Fox is a Scottish musician who supports Trump, so much so that she once stole thousands of GBP from a community choir to get her band to perform at Carnegie Hall so she could meet Trump.

This is funny to me, I am easily amused.
By fonewear 2018-04-18 09:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy dog ***this kid has bosoms !

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-18 11:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I am easily amused.

that's great kid...

not sure how that qualifies as political discourse or has anything even remotely to do with religion... but at least you tried...

rocket man is thinking about giving us his nukes...maybe you could find some way to spin that into something negative...

or turkey is investing a lot of money into the old ottoman empire territories maybe you could share your thoughts on that..

as the thread title clearly states this is politics and religion, not "personal reactions to twitter rants by some goofball with nonexistent ties to trump"
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-18 12:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I am easily amused.

that's great kid...

not sure how that qualifies as political discourse or has anything even remotely to do with religion... but at least you tried...

rocket man is thinking about giving us his nukes...maybe you could find some way to spin that into something negative...

or turkey is investing a lot of money into the old ottoman empire territories maybe you could share your thoughts on that..

as the thread title clearly states this is politics and religion, not "personal reactions to twitter rants by some goofball with nonexistent ties to trump"
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-18 12:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ottoman empire an entire group of people that sell overpriced furniture
By fonewear 2018-04-18 12:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Behold:

[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-18 13:06:11
Link | Quote | Reply

OY VEY:

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-04-18 14:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Well Trump retweeted it, so there's that.

We found a job for you keep track of everything Trump tweets. Canadian tweet patrol.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-18 14:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Picture here twitter master:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-04-18 14:38:56
Link | Quote | Reply

no... his comment is about some woman stealing money to meet trump.

Fox is a Scottish musician who supports Trump, so much so that she once stole thousands of GBP from a community choir to get her band to perform at Carnegie Hall so she could meet Trump.

this isn't random thoughts about random people doing random things loosely based on their desire to meet celebrity politicians that impress the easily amused.

that's a different thread.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-04-18 14:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember when Trump was associated with Pizza Hut somehow I can relate that to politics let's see....pepperoni is secretly funding the Jews...who want us to bomb the ***out of Syria. There ya go !
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2018-04-18 15:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

no... his comment is about some woman stealing money to meet trump.

this isn't random thoughts about random people doing random things loosely based on their desire to meet celebrity politicians that impress the easily amused.

that's a different thread.
It's about as relevant in the thread as Hitler's birthday and the other barely related to politics nonsense that goes on in here. Chill, MacDaddy Nikolce.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 109 110 111