Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-30 15:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Asura.Smoky said: »
2 pages of whining
Here we have a classic case of, "If I can't enjoy it, how dare you guys enjoy it!". Sure, the campaigns aren't the best. But, they aren't worthless and the game has never required campaigns to be fun. I was out of kupon i-seals, so the BC event is very welcome. Rest assured, nobody cares that some whiny nobody will be deactivating for a month.
I stand corrected. You have the best response for the day! You win a IOU 1 mil Gil but you’re on a different server :(
[+]
 Asura.Smoky
Server: Asura
user: Aubain
By Asura.Smoky 2018-01-30 15:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys can say what you want, still doesn't change the fact campaigns are pretty bad next month.
 Asura.Smoky
By Asura.Smoky 2018-01-30 15:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

2 pages of whining
nobody cares that some whiny nobody will be deactivating for a month.

So you're supposed to be somebody? gtfo. and take Drakenv your cheerleader with you.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-30 15:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys can say what you want, still doesn't change the fact campaigns are pretty bad next month.
[+]
By maxiel 2018-01-30 15:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Any notable drops from the HKCNM camapaigns? I don't really care about upgrading empyrean armor or Dynamis relics atm. Their description leaves much to be desired but IDK about the specifics yet. Feels like I should change crests this month and wait til next SKCNM
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-30 15:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

maxiel said: »
Any notable drops from the HKCNM camapaigns? I don't really care about upgrading empyrean armor or Dynamis relics atm. Their description leaves much to be desired but IDK about the specifics yet. Feels like I should change crests this month and wait til next SKCNM
I’ve seen -1 and NQ crafting mats,omen cards, pouches, metals, Alex’s and linens, items from vagaries rtc
 Asura.Smoky
By Asura.Smoky 2018-01-30 15:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Drakenv just mad cause he has no life whatsoever. It's all good homie, it'll be alright (but not for you).
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-30 15:49:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Drakenv just mad cause he has no life whatsoever. It's all good homie, it'll be alright (but not for you).
Mmm yummy
[+]
 Asura.Smoky
By Asura.Smoky 2018-01-30 15:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody's crying noob. Just laughing at you mostly here.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-30 15:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody's crying noob. Just laughing at you mostly here.
It’s okay I don’t have tissues though
 Asura.Smoky
By Asura.Smoky 2018-01-30 15:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Tears of laughter at you. mmmmm
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-01-30 15:56:34
Link | Quote | Reply

And from Smoky's room, I heard such a scream.
Someone put shale in his Vaseline.

The fact that they have campaigns whatsoever is a bonus. So some of them aren't the greatest, it's still something different from month to month to maybe make people do something aside from the usual Omen, Dyna grinds. Oh hey, a Delve plasm campaign! Get some folks together to help X player(s) get plasm for their Idris/Epeo while also getting pop items to use or sell! Same goes for the seal battlefield bonus. It's Empy +2 items (so I assume I Seals will drop as well, I may be wrong) to make upgrading some of those easier.

I can see why you don't like these campaigns though, you need 3 to enter delve, and with your piss poor attitude I doubt you could find 2 people willing to do anything with you.
Enjoy your break
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-01-30 15:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, where are the Kupon: I-Seal drops? HKC battles? I remember them dropping like candy way back when one of these campaigns was new, just can't recall which one.

I... actually totally want those. Have a couple recently leveled jobs that I'd like to avoid actually farming empy seals on, but still want to 119 all the JSE armor for completion's sake/preparation for eventual re-reforge Empy.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-30 15:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
And from Smoky's room, I heard such a scream.
Someone put shale in his Vaseline.

The fact that they have campaigns whatsoever is a bonus. So some of them aren't the greatest, it's still something different from month to month to maybe make people do something aside from the usual Omen, Dyna grinds. Oh hey, a Delve plasm campaign! Get some folks together to help X player(s) get plasm for their Idris/Epeo while also getting pop items to use or sell! Same goes for the seal battlefield bonus. It's Empy +2 items (so I assume I Seals will drop as well, I may be wrong) to make upgrading some of those easier.

I can see why you don't like these campaigns though, you need 3 to enter delve, and with your piss poor attitude I doubt you could find 2 people willing to do anything with you.
Enjoy your break
Ugh there’s a tie for best response
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-01-30 15:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Wait, where are the Kupon: I-Seal drops? HKC battle campaign in February?
Yea, most of the BCs have a guaranteed kupon slot for each mob where i-seal is the most common drop. Not atypical to do 10 bcs and come out with 35 i-seal kupons, it's by far the best time to get any emp gear done.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2018-01-30 16:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea, most of the BCs have a guaranteed kupon slot for each mob where i-seal is the most common drop. Not atypical to do 10 bcs and come out with 35 i-seal kupons, it's by far the best time to get any emp gear done.

Woo! Yeah, I got a ton way back, but somehow used or tossed em, thinking I didn't need any more empy gear after getting 100% 119 reforge for all my jobs.

Fast forward to this past month where I took WAR from /50 subjob to a pretty well geared 119, but I'm still sitting on NQ empy and was dreading actually getting my *** into Abyssea to farm cards. I'll happily grab a spare 50 i-seal kupons this campaign and hoard them so that doesn't happen again...
 Asura.Smoky
By Asura.Smoky 2018-01-30 16:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh still sucks next month. Enjoy your gaming.
[+]
By iambatman3131 2018-01-30 16:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

They need a blist function on ffxiah.com for certain people!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-01-30 16:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I still have literally an entire storage of stacks of them so I'm good forever
By clearlyamule 2018-01-30 16:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

iambatman3131 said: »
They need a blist function on ffxiah.com for certain people!
There's a block button right next to quote and pm
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-01-30 16:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, I didn't know this. Will stock up next campaign.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-30 16:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

Thanks, I didn't know this. Will stock up next campaign.
It’s an amazing campaign
By fonewear 2018-01-30 16:20:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If they had new content they wouldn't need to do campaigns...but we aren't allowed to speak such heresy !

And no Dynamis D is not good content.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-01-30 16:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Having a contrary opinion is not whining. Looking at this campaign compared to others in the past. It is pretty meh.
By zaxtiss 2018-01-30 16:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
If they had new content they wouldn't need to do campaigns...but we aren't allowed to speak such heresy !

I feel like this need a part from a infomercial "but wait there's more!"
lol windy coming up soon.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Server: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2018-01-30 16:25:43
Link | Quote | Reply

They stated that it's part one of campaigns for next month, so no point going Nostradamus on it.

As a returning player who decided to work on an Idris as a means to help ground me back within the game for several months, I for one greatly welcome the Delve campaign, as well as the bonus seal drops existing in a way to promote teaming up on content. The added buff to SP dial having increased chance at rewarding equipment is also nice as far as bonuses go, as it isn't uncommon to get some SU3 gear that can be resold, or potential side-grades for various jobs. That Dyna campaign will also help keep me busy during some downtime, since options are always welcomed for playtime distribution.

I'd give next month's campaign a $12.95 subscription fee for quality.
By fonewear 2018-01-30 16:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

zaxtiss said: »
fonewear said: »

I feel like this need a part from a infomercial "but wait there's more!"
lol windy coming up soon.

Expect months of 1 item version updates. And sometime in May or June another Dynamis D ! Please look forward to it.

They will drag out Dynamis D updates as long as possible.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
Server: Bismarck
user: dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2018-01-30 16:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

When campaigns started they were a nice bonus to whatever else we were grinding. Fast forward a few years, Not only are they expected , players want just the good campaigns for their needs only all the time. Even campaigns like the upcoming set that helps newer players is not enough.

There is a huge disconnect there if people get way too upset over stuff like this.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-30 16:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dekusutaa said: »
When campaigns started they were a nice bonus to whatever else we were grinding. Fast forward a few years, Not only are they expected , players want just the good campaigns for their needs only all the time. Even campaigns like the upcoming set that helps newer players is not enough.

There is a huge disconnect there if people get way too upset over stuff like this.
Fact.
[+]