2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Dev Tracker - Discussion
Dev Tracker - Discussion
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 409 410 411
By Taint 2018-02-26 19:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess: Clearing midboss in all four zones opens up bodies. Job specific body drops off zone boss only. Body requires twice as many medals.
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2018-02-26 20:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I want one of these

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-02-26 20:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's gonna be something amazingly unexpected and unrelated to dynamis. Inb4 body requires Mog gardens and all master trials completed
 Ragnarok.Inx
Server: Ragnarok
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2018-02-26 21:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

My understanding was that the mats for the proposed new weapons that require final shield KI's to make, are going to be added to the loot-lists for all "commander" level mobs across all 4 zones.

I suspect that if they're doing this, they could add body upgrade mats also, and leave the basic formula intact with Jeuno scrub mobs just dropping leg upgrades.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
Server: Bismarck
user: dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2018-02-26 22:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Really surprised there is no 5th dyna zone. Kind of disappointed.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-02-26 23:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dekusutaa said: »
Really surprised there is no 5th dyna zone. Kind of disappointed.

I'm not. Not interested in the running/fomors of Beac, the demons of Xarc or Diabolos potential boss in Tav.
 Leviathan.Vedder
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Vedder 2018-02-26 23:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I really liked running beau/xarc
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-02-27 07:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If Jeuno doesn't get legs or bodies, or if more zones are added to the dats, we will know more is coming.
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-02-27 10:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats that? KI's from master trial's that require the base master trial weapon drops to make?
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-02-27 11:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Kaldaek said: »
Whats that? KI's from master trial's that require the base master trial weapon drops to make?

case of crossed posts. The new weapons that SE teased in "Freshly Picked" (btw, the tease was just verbal, no images/etc) will require 'The Final Form Esuctuceon(*** spelling) Key Item'.

The only curiosity I have is will someone with the 'Key Item' for any shield be able to synthesize ANY weapon, or will each craft get a few weapons (or maybe just smithing/goldsmithing/alchemy will get weapons, who knows)? Because outside of cross server shenanigans, several servers may never see certain weapons if they require a specific Shield KI instead of just any.

The only way you could make a synthesis require this KI yet not be tied to a specific craft is....Synergy. Yippie.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-02-27 18:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

emiledge said: »
Cherrywine! Here is what SE said.

March brings along with it Dynamis – Jeuno (D), the latest and final entry in the new Dynamis – Divergence series!

What part of Final do you not understand! Are you a retard do you need me to break down final for you? Final as in end, done, gone, no more, done deal, over! Got it! Dumb A**
Until they release Dynamis-I in a new series, and make you look dumb for jumping to conclusions.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-27 18:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It could have easily meant the "final (in the main storyline)" addition.

Translation etc. It could mean literally anything with square.

How many thousand things have they "said" then changed.

"Yes" until we decide to make it "No"
 Fenrir.Richybear
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2018-02-27 19:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherrywine! Here is what SE said.

March brings along with it Dynamis – Jeuno (D), the latest and final entry in the new Dynamis – Divergence series!

What part of Final do you not understand! Are you a retard do you need me to break down final for you? Final as in end, done, gone, no more, done deal, over! Got it! Dumb A**

Simmer down Susan, take a Midol for any cramps
[+]
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-02-27 19:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't need evidence to talk about a possibility; the burden of proof is on you to disprove it being possible, not us on proving it will happen, because that's not our stance.
 Lakshmi.Jutubyaa
Server: Lakshmi
user: KiloWatt
By Lakshmi.Jutubyaa 2018-02-27 19:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

OMFG they said final! you people are just beyond stupid! Show me where there was any info on a Dyna-I your just pulling that out your a**! Or your repeating gossip!

show me where it doesn't say it

checkmate atheists
By clearlyamule 2018-02-27 20:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to point out that we are all talking about stuff in Final Fantasy 11. SE doesn't know the meaning of the word
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2018-02-27 20:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Popularity for this new Dynamis - D was too low across the board. They wanted to wrap this up and work on other stuff with the 1-2 developers they have left on the team..

They have most likely created an easy system similar to ideas suggested above to unlock body.

I think they saw lack of participation and did not wish to put more effort into it. Waste of time/revenue for them to unlock all zones, create new bosses/gimmicks, etc..

Just my guess..

meh.. Lets move on..

My Speculation: People are doing more Ambuscade than Dynamis - D .. lol.. Sad for Dyna-Lovers...
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-27 20:43:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Syto said: »
Popularity for this new Dynamis - D was too low across the board. They wanted to wrap this up and work on other stuff with the 1-2 developers they have left on the team..

They most likely created an easy system similar to ideas suggested above to unlock body.

I think they saw lack of participation and did not wish to put more effort into it. Waste of time/revenue for them to unlock all zones, create new bosses/gimmicks, etc..

Just my guess..

meh.. Lets move on..

My Speculation: People are doing more Ambuscade than Dynamis - D .. lol.. Sad..

You are right that the event is straight hot garbage. and only 3/66 items are worth even a little effort so yeah, participation is incredibly low.

However this is completely meaningless, they've never stopped caring just because people don't go. Look at infailsion. They just double down and force you to do it.
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2018-02-27 20:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

They most likely created an easy system similar to ideas suggested above to unlock body.

Just my guess..

meh.. Lets move on..

My Speculation: People are doing more Ambuscade than Dynamis - D .. lol.. Sad..

You are right that the event is straight hot garbage. and only 3/66 items are worth even a little effort so yeah, participation is incredibly low.

However this is completely meaningless, they've never stopped caring just because people don't go. Look at infailsion. They just double down and force you to do it.

Different times/era and energy behind the game.. Those days of high energy/enthusiasm behind the Dev Team's work are fading..

We'll see. It is all speculation. Or could be a big typo?
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2018-02-27 20:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, of all the things I have posted, this got someone all fired up?

I guess my point is, in the past SE has said things like:
Quote:
Announcing the Next Version Update (01/26/2018)

The next version update is scheduled for early February.

February brings with it the Windurst version of Dynamis-Divergence together with additional relic armor reforging!

Other changes include the monthly Ambuscade rotation.

That language is completely missing here. Does it mean something? Well, who knows.
clearlyamule said: »
I'd like to point out that we are all talking about stuff in Final Fantasy 11. SE doesn't know the meaning of the word
By fonewear 2018-02-27 22:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

They have most likely created an easy system similar to ideas suggested above to unlock body.

Just my guess..

meh.. Lets move on..

My Speculation: People are doing more Ambuscade than Dynamis - D .. lol.. Sad for Dyna-Lovers...

I don't recall anyone wanting to do Dynamis again on tougher mobs...we have only done Dynamis for like 10 year already.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
user: dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2018-02-27 22:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we can only go into dynamis twice a week essentially. I don't think it's lack of interest.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-02-27 23:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL it's definitely lack of interest.

Dienamis v2 suffers from every single thing that makes an event bad.

Random job drop, no personal pool, lockout, drop rate too low, timed gimmick, instant "***" moves, only 1 item per job (and most of those items are ***) ((the hydra gear is even hotter garbage))

Only thing it's missing is procs.
[+]
 Asura.Umopepisdn
By Asura.Umopepisdn 2018-02-27 23:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Re-tooled Dynamis was doomed to fail from the start. It's recycled 14yo content with crappy rewards, and a shitty time gate. What did they expect? Honestly....
[+]
By fonewear 2018-02-27 23:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
LOL it's definitely lack of interest.

Dienamis v2 suffers from every single thing that makes an event bad.

Random job drop, no personal pool, lockout, drop rate too low, timed gimmick, instant "***" moves, only 1 item per job (and most of those items are ***) ((the hydra gear is even hotter garbage))

Only thing it's missing is procs.

Coming in April you got to /dnc to proc Dynamis D.

But you get 1% drop increase on medals oh boy !
[+]
By volkom 2018-02-27 23:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

i want dynamis aht urhgan
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2018-02-28 00:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Incoming Dynamis - Convergence/Resurgence/Insurgence, or my personal fave, Dynamis - (lack of) Intelligence.
[+]
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-02-28 01:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly I don't dislike the new Dynamis. It's pretty much the only thing I somewhat enjoy since my latest return. Sure, it has a lot of those things everyone complains about, but at minimum you get "currency" each run, which is worth some gil, or can be applied directly to any of the upgrades you may want. That's a far more flexible system than they've done in the past. I'm making 1-1.5mil per clear I do and have gotten 6~ of the direct shards I need over the past 3-4 weeks I've done it. That's far from amazing, but it's steady enough for me at the moment. The lockout is what kills it a bit for me, but that's also essential to it being worth much to farm, so it is what it is.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 409 410 411