Random Politics & Religion #26

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #26
Random Politics & Religion #26
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-31 15:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

At first glance, the only people who are vocally opposed to Kelly also appear to be nutjobs, so I guess CJ is in good company.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-31 15:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Pure Awesome

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-07-31 16:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
would you get over it. She lost dude, its done with, Trump is your president.
How you feel when this happens is how we all felt every time someone mentioned Obama's birth certificate.

It's kinda funny to see the shoe on the other foot in various ways now.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-31 17:11:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
would you get over it. She lost dude, its done with, Trump is your president.
How you feel when this happens is how we all felt every time someone mentioned Obama's birth certificate.

It's kinda funny to see the shoe on the other foot in various ways now.

And I called everyone of those birthers idiots. President has the exact same type of birth certificate I do.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-07-31 17:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Scaramucci sold his stake in SkyBridge Capital, missed the birth of his child and got divorced in order to work for Trump for 10 days.

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-31 17:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

The Mooch Breaks White House Speed Run Record
Quote:
At press time, with no new prospects for Scaramucci’s replacement, President Trump said in a statement that he would give more power to his constituents by introducing “Twitch Plays White House Communications Director.”
lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-31 18:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, Pleebo is sourcing Onion-style "news"

But then again, that's all he knows....

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-31 18:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

King being a sad sack. It's all he knows.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-31 18:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, Scaramucci kinda earned the firing. It's a bad sign when the communications director is going on rants about coworkers without thinking that maybe, just maybe he should request it be off the record. It'll be interested to see who replaces him.

General Kelly as Chief of Staff, on the other hand, seems like the kind of guy who's going to stick around for a long time (and probably should). I guess we'll see.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-31 19:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a stupid hiring in the first place, just like Spicer and Bannon. But unless Kelly can reign in Trump's tantrums, it isn't really going to mean much.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-31 20:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Scaramucci sold his stake in SkyBridge Capital, missed the birth of his child and got divorced in order to work for Trump for 10 days.
So much winning!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-31 22:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
It was a stupid hiring in the first place, just like Spicer and Bannon. But unless Kelly can reign in Trump's tantrums, it isn't really going to mean much.
Said the person who would want Trump fired and Clinton to take his place.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-31 22:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You could have just said I was right and tried to change the subject as usual. Would have saved you some time.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-31 22:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You could have just said I was right and tried to change the subject as usual. Would have saved you some time.
Except you aren't right.

You are overly biased, and blinded by your rage against anything and everything that's doesn't fit with your narrative that you can't see anything that happens except the negativity of this administration.

You are a fine specimen of Trump Derangement Syndrome, on it's second stage. We care about you, so you should seek help before you go to stage three with Pleebo, or even as high as four like Candlejack. If you start denying reality so much that you have to depend on Onion-type sources for news, it may be too late for you.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-31 22:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh no I am completely correct, Sean Spicer, Steve Bannon, Scaramucci, and to a lesser extent, Conway, who is just a dumb mouthpiece and not really having any effect on policy, are all very dumb hires. And 2 of them have been axed, with at least 1 on the hot seat. I'm sure Bannon has been nervous for a couple of weeks now. All to America's amusement, as nothing gets done.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-31 22:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't you state, even predict when Bannon was first hired onto the administration, that he wouldn't last a month?

Seriously, can't you see your seething rage? They say that the first step of healing is first admitting the problem exists. Maybe one day you will see how you belittled your own arguments and grow back up. I have high hopes for you.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-31 22:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No, I'm good. Bannon should have been fired after the first healthcare meltdown in the House, when he issued an ultimatum to a Congressman who laughed in his face. Since then he was kicked off the NSC and has basically been invisible. Keep trolling tho, nobody cares. You've got nothing on this subject. The class clowns in the WH are being whittled down, but that doesn't change the fact that Trump is the biggest clown of all. Where is nausi to point out those rasmussen numbers anyways?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-31 22:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You got one thing right, nobody cares.

And yet, you still celebrate every time somebody quits or gets fired in the Trump Administration, like you are making a difference or something. While the rest of the world yawns at your celebrations.

Keep taking your meds, it's bound to work one of these days.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-31 22:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone agrees he was rightfully fired. You want to argue anyway. K.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-31 23:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Everyone agrees he was rightfully fired. You want to argue anyway. K.

He just wants to troll.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-31 23:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Rightfully fired? Maybe we have different definitions of what it means to be "rightfully fired."

See, my definition is causing more harm than good at the workplace, and in this case, that's stretching it.

It's completely unlike the Derangement crew's definition, which was "being hired by Trump."
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-31 23:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Threatens leakers. Gets caught leaking. Gets fired. Sounds about right.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-31 23:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Pleebo, what have we talked about using the Onion as a source?

Post deleted by User.
By Ruaumoko 2017-08-01 06:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
Pure Awesome

YouTube Video Placeholder
Since the next film is set in the US and since it covers the US 'Cousin' organisation of the Kingsmen how awesome would it be if that infamous church scene was re-done in Yale...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-01 11:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Except you aren't right....
Except he is.

Spicey would have been a good hire for a normal president, but Trump isn't a normal president, and Spicey is loyal but a lousy liar. Bannon is at war with much of the GOP ideology, and the speed at which the mooch disintegrated says a lot about about how inappropriate his hiring was.

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Pleebo, what have we talked about using the Onion as a source?
He didn't use the Onion. Hard Drive uses actual news, but rephrases it in gaming terms for comic effect. And perhaps to expose basement dwellers to news of the real world.

Did you read the article King? It is funny and not inacurate.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-01 12:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/5-scary-revelations-from-lawsuit-accusing-fox-news-of-conspiring-with-white-house/

Not facts I don't like that some of you (about 6 of you) will call facts I don't like because of the word scary in the link. Don't let that scare you... though it will.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-08-01 12:19:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/5-scary-revelations-from-lawsuit-accusing-fox-news-of-conspiring-with-white-house/

Not facts I don't like that some of you (about 6 of you) will call facts I don't like because of the word scary in the link. Don't let that scare you... though it will.

Wow.

Now, if we just take a moment to ignore the mountain of evidence that has proven collusion between news organizations and the Democrats....

*Deep breath*

This is completely unprecedented!!!1!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32