Random Politics & Religion #26

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #26
Random Politics & Religion #26
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 30 31 32

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Comment: Personal attacks
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-14 10:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Let's talk about how white on white crime is > black on black crime. That white on black crime is > black on white crime.

When it comes to murder you're talking 83% vs 90%. Crime is crime.
It's also a socioeconomic phenomenon. For poor whites the statistics are 56.4/1000 and for poor blacks it's 51.3/1000.

One group has only had the luxury of equality and socioeconomic opportunities in the US for about 50yrs while the other well...lol shall we do the math?

Maybe we get over this racially charged statistic fallacy and realize that police (blue aka the system) on black crime is the actual conversation point?

Probably not.

It took me 15 seconds looking at that site to see that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. Some of your statements are exactly backwards.

Oh really do explain. Maybe spend more than 15 seconds.
By Nausi 2017-08-14 10:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
Antifa out burning flags with "Go back to Europe" signs in Seattle yesterday.

Yet only the right is characterized as full of racists......

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/896861580893315072

White person holding a Go back to Europe sign and white people burning an American flag. That's so racist toward white supremacists, totally proves your point.

You can tell that by the outward half of his fingers? Because he's entirely covered beyond that.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-14 10:28:11
Link | Quote | Reply

At least this time he didn't wish death upon you.

Progress? Or possibly mod intervention?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-08-14 10:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

White person holding a Go back to Europe sign and white people burning an American flag. That's so racist toward white supremacists, totally proves your point.

You can tell that by the outward half of his fingers? Because he's entirely covered beyond that.

Well I can safely assume he is not black unless he has vitiligo, so please explain how it supposed to be racism if you can't prove he is not white ... ?
Oh c'mon, like some white people cant hate other white people?

I would bet he's of a hispanic persuasion.

It don't really matter, I saw a white guy holding a sign that said, "your white penis won't save you" before. His skin color didn't really make it any less racial.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-14 10:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I can safely assume he is not black unless he has vitiligo, so please explain how it supposed to be racism if you can't prove he is not white ... ?
Wait, did you say it's not racism unless the person being accused of racism is white only?

That whites are the only people who can commit racism?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-08-14 10:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh c'mon, like some white people cant hate other white people?

I would bet he's of a hispanic persuasion.

It don't really matter, I saw a white guy holding a sign that said, "your white penis won't save you" before. His skin color didn't really make it any less racial.

White people can hate white people sure, but white people hating their own race enough to considered racist toward themselves? That'd be quite rare.

Now you have to consider that maybe while people can hate nazis and that's not racism.

Further more are you suggesting that ANTIFA aren't racist because despite the signs and messages they hold up, we can't confirm they are all of color (nonwhite).

That would be ridiculous.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-14 10:55:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, did you say it's not racism unless the person being accused of racism is white only?

No, I never said any of that.
so please explain how it supposed to be racism if you can't prove he is not white ... ?
Actually, you did.

Congratulations, you are a moron.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-08-14 12:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Further more are you suggesting that ANTIFA aren't racist because despite the signs and messages they hold up, we can't confirm they are all of color (nonwhite).

No, I'm not suggesting people from ANTIFA aren't racist, I'm sure a bunch of them are, but protesting against Nazis is not racism. There's a big difference there you aren't understanding.

No, but calling all white Trump supporters white supremacists IS.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-08-14 12:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Welp, Herr Gropenfuhrer finally went and said it: "Radicalized Christian terrorism". Still too little, too late, and he's keeping Bannon around also instead of kicking his *** to the curb where it belongs.

Exhibit 8366493865428 that liberals are never happy, even when they get what they want.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-08-14 12:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

No, I'm not suggesting people from ANTIFA aren't racist, I'm sure a bunch of them are, but protesting against Nazis is not racism. There's a big difference there you aren't understanding.

That'd be a completely different issue than the one you were complaining about this morning.

No it isn't, the ANTIFA are equally as much of a hate group as any nazi or KKK group.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-14 12:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

That'd be a completely different issue than the one you were complaining about this morning.

No it isn't, the ANTIFA are equally as much of a hate group as any nazi or KKK group.
But they support the liberal cause, so it's all ok to them.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-14 12:29:38
Link | Quote | Reply

so please explain how it supposed to be racism if you can't prove he is not white ... ?
Actually, you did.

I know you have reading comprehension issues quite often, but remove the hate goggles and read again. It's specifically saying the opposite of what you just claimed.
Like I said, you are a moron.

Keep digging that hole, though. You just might be considered a hatemonger like CJ.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-08-14 12:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, you did.

I know you have reading comprehension issues quite often, but remove the hate goggles and read again. It's specifically saying the opposite of what you just claimed.
Like I said, you are a moron.

Keep digging that hole, though. You just might be considered a hatemonger like CJ.

I said white people calling out white people isn't racism and Nausi would need to prove the person holding the sign isn't white to have an argument. Which means, if the person holding the sign is black or hispanic it could be seen as racism.

Which is the exact opposite of what you are claiming. Remove the hate goggles.

It doesn't matter who holds up the sign, telling any specific racial group to go home is racism.

NOW, you could make an argument that go back to Europe isn't aimed at white people, but that's a pretty tough argument to make seeing as it was white people who colonized the Americas.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-08-14 12:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I said white people calling out white people isn't racism

Oh how ignorant you are ....

Racism is any prejudicial or discriminatory belief of another person based purely on their race. It doesn't matter the races involved. White people are just as capable of being racist against whites as black people are able to be racist against blacks. I believe your side once called them "Uncle Toms" or "Race Traitors".
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-08-14 13:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Alt right Nazi piece of ***isn't a race. Sorry, you're gonna have to find your daily dose of white oppression elsewhere.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-14 13:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 30 31 32