Random Politics & Religion #26

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #26
Random Politics & Religion #26
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 13:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Nausi said: »
It wasnt. It was out for media consumption. The media just didnt fret because they were never going to report anything that could make Obama look bad,

Someone should have told Fox News then. Why would that make Obama look bad? Tell me what he should have done.

Better off just not engaging nausi, he is just trolling.
Actually Vic, Nausi is 100% correct.

You should really try being correct sometimes. It feels great, man!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 13:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, and in case you want to deny it even further, here's the breaking news regarding NK's nuke capabilities...back in 2013.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-08-10 13:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The best thing about today however, is the sheer knowledge that the only reason the left is lashing out so hard and obviously is because Trump is in fact winning and kicking ***.

The worse the flak is, the closer you are to the target.
By Viciouss 2017-08-10 13:44:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Can always count on KN to post blogs and then pass them off as factual.
By Nausi 2017-08-10 13:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

^^clearly didnt read the link.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 13:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Makes you wonder if he can read.

I'm thinking he has a kid read the posts for him, and asks him to type it out for him.

That would explain why it sometimes looks like it's random words and 1st grade putdowns.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-10 13:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The best thing about today however, is the sheer knowledge that the only reason the left is lashing out so hard and obviously is because Trump is in fact winning and kicking ***.

The worse the flak is, the closer you are to the target.

By Viciouss 2017-08-10 13:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, Trump has done nothing on NK. Nothing. Unless you count letting them do whatever they want as something. Still waiting on either 1. Action or 2. A plan.
By Nausi 2017-08-10 13:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I'm thinking he has a kid read the posts for him, and asks him to type it out for him.

That would explain why it sometimes looks like it's random words and 1st grade putdowns.
I almost have a smidge of sympathy for vic. The religion of collectivism is loosing pretty badly these days.

(ALMOST)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-10 13:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I almost have a smidge of sympathy for vic. The religion of collectivism is loosing pretty badly these days.

(ALMOST)

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 13:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, Trump has done nothing on NK. Nothing. Unless you count letting them do whatever they want as something. Still waiting on either 1. Action or 2. A plan.
Let's see here. There are only 2 options available.

1. Go to war with NK.
2. Do nothing.

Since Vic doesn't like Option 2, I guess going to war is what Vic wants. Which is what all liberals want, the decimation of society so they can rebuild it in their image....
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-10 13:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Go to war with NK.
2. Do nothing.

Just because your little mind, and nausi's, can only think of war as an option, doesn't make it so. But Trump is threatening war, so of course, thats all you can think of.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 13:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, by the way Vic.

To go to war with somebody means that the other kid comes up to you and pushes you on the ground, and you get up and push him on the ground, and you keep doing that until the teacher comes and stops you two from fighting.

Except sometimes, the kids don't get to come home afterwards.

That's for the kid who reads to you.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 13:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Go to war with NK.
2. Do nothing.

Just because your little mind, and nausi's, can only think of war as an option, doesn't make it so. But Trump is threatening war, so of course, thats all you can think of.
There's other options, but, to you, they would fall under the "do nothing" option, since you demand action (see, Option 1 of your post. You may have to have the kid read it to you again though).

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-10 13:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Go to war with NK.
2. Do nothing.

There's other options than I can't think of so I will just flail.

Oh I know there are other options, its you and nausi that don't know anything.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 14:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, you can ask Nausi to leave as soon as everyone who said that they would leave the country when Bush won leaves first, and everyone who said that they would leave the country when Trump won leaves afterwards.

Canada has already enough issues with illegals crossing the border, we are going to build a wall and make the United States pay for it.
If it keeps this from coming back, I will be more than happy to pay for the wall. While you are at it, take those who don't like the current administration, you got plenty of room.
By Nausi 2017-08-10 14:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Like were litterally mocking the president as he (and his generals) deals with a nuclear equipped gangster who has been allowed to arm himself without hinderance for the last 8+ years and leftists are doing what they can to make the president out to be a joke.

Disgraceful.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2017-08-10 14:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic has already determined that if the Norks initiate violence, t MUST be Trumps fault.

Nuclear warfare is now fair game politics for leftists.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 14:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Go to war with NK.
2. Do nothing.

There's other options, but, to you, they would fall under the "do nothing" option, since you demand action (see, Option 1 of your post. You may have to have the kid read it to you again though).

Then name them.

We already tried the "do nothing" option your hero Obama did. That didn't do anything. Sanctions don't work either, neither does embargo. Good luck trying to form a coup in a country that thinks that Un is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's hard to talk peace with somebody whose entire livelihood is based on keeping the war going, in fear of his aides rebelling against him, because they don't want to change their lifestyles of luxury off the backs of their population. There really is only 2 options: Go to war, or continue talking down each other.

I doubt you could do it.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-10 14:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Where dis this "norks" term come from anyway? I wonder which radical alt-right conspiracy theorist came up with it.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 14:07:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Where dis this "norks" term come from anyway? I wonder which radical alt-right conspiracy theorist came up with it.
Yeah, all I got is boobies.
By Viciouss 2017-08-10 14:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Go to war with NK.
2. Do nothing.

Then name them.

We already tried the "do nothing" option your hero Obama did. That didn't do anything. Sanctions don't work either, neither does embargo. Good luck trying to form a coup in a country that thinks that Un is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's hard to talk peace with somebody whose entire livelihood is based on keeping the war going, in fear of his aides rebelling against him, because they don't want to change their lifestyles of luxury off the backs of their population. There really is only 2 options: Go to war, or continue talking down each other.

I doubt you could do it.

This is the extent of your thought process huh? Well I guess no one should be surprised.
By Nausi 2017-08-10 14:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Like were litterally mocking the president as he (and his generals) deals with a nuclear equipped gangster who has been allowed to arm himself without hinderance for the last 8+ years and leftists are doing what they can to make the president out to be a joke.

Disgraceful.

Nobody was making fun of Trump about North Korea until he went full retard with his dragons.
Because in the screwed up world of a leftist in no way could pounding his chest be a form of communication to a gangster with some icbms.

If it doesnt sound like Obama (who FAILED in dealing with the threat) the great orator, it can't be tolerated.

One has to wonder if they are even capable of critically comparing those two points or they have TDS so bad that they can only see red.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 14:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone noticed that Vic refuses to name a "solution" or "option" that Trump could do that isn't either "Do nothing" or "Go to war"?

I mean, he "claims" that there are other options, most of which have already been done, but not only does he have no clue to these other options, he throws a couple of ad hominem attacks (btw Vic, that means name calling, to put it in simple terms your kid translator can understand).

So Vic, put up or shut up.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-08-10 14:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic almost certainly wants Trump to back down and tuck his tail between his legs, because it'll look bad for him.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-10 14:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like he shut up.

Finally!
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-10 14:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Disgraceful.

Coming from a guy who mocked the last president in every situation they faced for 8yrs...damn dog that's some salt rimmed cosmopolitan bias you got there.
By Viciouss 2017-08-10 14:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Its just too fun to watch nausi spin out trying to blame Obama for the situation in NK, while the real problem continues to fuel the crisis. The only reason NK has made it this far, the only reason NK even exists is China. These new UN sanctions? Easily bypassed by China and NK.
Trump's policy of tweeting about China taking care of NK doesn't count as actual action, as the Chinese just say oh yeah sure, now lets increase trade and accelerate the NK nuke program while Trump tweets. There is a long line of Chinese banks that have been financing NK for years, pull the trigger on sanctioning a couple of those big banks and that will actually get their attention fast. Cut them off from access to the US and China might actually give in on NK.

But in the meantime, fire and fury!
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32