Random Politics & Religion #26

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #26
Random Politics & Religion #26
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-02 11:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Weren't you the guy claiming Obama should be impeached for signing executive orders? I'd say you fall in the same category as CJ.j

Can you name or link somebody specifically stating that?

Hell, can you post an article that specifically states that?

Wait, what do you mean you can't? What do you mean you are talking out of your *** again?

I'd go through your history, but I don't think I can handle 30 thousand posts of pure madness.
37,000+.

Get gud son.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-08-02 11:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
stumbles into the room, raving like a maniac

At least you have something in common.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-02 11:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Only people raving like maniacs are those inflicted with TDS.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-02 11:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we get one of those Russian circus tents for RP&R?

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-08-02 12:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Can we get one of those Russian circus tents for RP&R?
Nope, unfortunately. Have a bear riding a bike instead.

Homosexual slurs in reference to the 6 resident Trump supporters in RP&R is probably against the rules.
By Nausi 2017-08-02 14:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.wcvb.com/article/rmv-workers-accused-of-creating-selling-false-id-documents/10403104

Some of that "voter fraud" that supposedly never happens happened today.
By Nausi 2017-08-02 14:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Pic related
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 14:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

And once again nausi posts something he didn't actually read.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-08-02 15:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Homosexual slurs in reference to the 6 resident Trump supporters in RP&R is probably against the rules.

Half of the insults in here barely make any sense anyway, and most of the rest are just vague and passive-aggressive. There's always a chance they would slide for those reasons alone, and add onto that the low odds that the moderators will actually crawl out of their caves to deal with it....

I'd say you have a fighting chance of making almost any rule-breaking slurs work.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-08-02 15:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

Quote:
Six people, including four Registry of Motor Vehicle clerks, were arrested Wednesday in connection with a scheme to produce false identification documents through the Registry, with some of the fraudulent identifications being used to register to vote in the city of Boston

Somehow vic missed that first paragraph.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 15:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

Quote:
Six people, including four Registry of Motor Vehicle clerks, were arrested Wednesday in connection with a scheme to produce false identification documents through the Registry, with some of the fraudulent identifications being used to register to vote in the city of Boston

No, I didn't. You gave us an article about the crime of identity theft, possibly voter registration fraud, which has never been questioned as actually existing. Nowhere is there evidence of voter fraud actually occurring. Feel free not to share any more local news with us, nobody cares about a case of identity theft.
By Nausi 2017-08-02 15:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

No, I didn't. You gave us an article about the crime of identity theft, possibly voter registration fraud, which has never been questioned as actually existing. Nowhere is there evidence of voter fraud actually occurring. Feel free not to share any more local news with us, nobody cares about a case of identity theft.

As if all the good MAGA news today wasnt enough, Vic has now bee BTFO-ed to the "voter registration fraud" isnt voter fraud corner.
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 15:33:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think anyone is surprised that nausi doesn't understand the difference between voter registration fraud and actual voter fraud.
By Nausi 2017-08-02 15:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Surely there's some reason they registered to vote that has nothing to do with votes being cast under said registrations....
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 15:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Surely there's some reason they registered to vote that has nothing to do with votes being cast under said registrations....

Not interested in your conspiracy theories, they are completely different things.

In other news, the only thing that happened today was Trump begrudgingly signed the long overdue Russian sanctions bill, which is neither flawed nor unconstitutional, as he tried to claim.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-08-02 15:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Why the hell else would you register to vote Vic? Come on man, thats a rubber band breaking stretch there.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 15:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
Why the hell else would you register to vote Vic? Come on man, thats a rubber band breaking stretch there.

No its not. Thousands of cases of "voter registration fraud" happen every year, and there are all kinds of explanations, I for example, was registered to vote in two states in 2014, it doesn't mean I voted twice. Voter fraud continues to be a virtual urban legend.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-02 16:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

There's certainly voter fraud here and there, people are stupid, but on a scale of millions? You need some solid evidence.
Here's some solid evidence, but since it's solid evidence, I'm sure you, Vic, and the other TDS patients will deny it.

Just watch, before page 12 I predict that somebody here is going to deny this evidence
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 16:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

There's certainly voter fraud here and there, people are stupid, but on a scale of millions? You need some solid evidence.

Even a scale of 10s is impossible to find. But that won't stop nausi, as we can all see.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-02 16:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

10s? Or 10 million +? Voter fraud is more rampant than you think.

I already shown my work.
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 16:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

10s? Or 10 million +? Voter fraud is more rampant than you think.

I already shown my work.

Really? How many cases? Less than 30 in that whole article? According to your "work" its not even close to rampant.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-08-02 16:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's some solid evidence, but since it's solid evidence, I'm sure you, Vic, and the other TDS patients will deny it.

Just watch, before page 12 I predict that somebody here is going to deny this evidence
It's conflating registration inaccuracies with actual ballot fraud and extrapolating to some millions figure using napkin math.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-02 16:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Looky there, I make more accurate predictions than Vic ever has.

Also, nailed it with 2 fish flopping around doing nothing. Sure, it's obvious they were both going to deny any/all voter fraud, but I thought they wouldn't take the bait so quickly.

Let's see how fast they both go back to denying reality. I say by the end of the page....
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 16:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

*Waving the white flag*

Would you like a participation medal? You successfully debunked widespread voter fraud and went on to lean on the hopes and dreams of it actually existing, just like nausi. Your "work" backed up my statements, and Shiroi's, great job!
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 16:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
In Colorado, multiple instances were found of dead people attempting to vote. ...“a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.” In Virginia, it was found that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead people.

...Kris Kobach’s review of 84 million votes cast in 22 states found only 14 instances of fraud referred for prosecution (which amounts to a 0.00000017 percent fraud rate)

This was the fruit of KN's hard labor, the only cases of voter fraud he could provide. The rest was hopes, dreams, conspiracy theories.
By Viciouss 2017-08-02 16:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep in mind that at least one of those cases only involved local elections, possibly all of them. KN's blogger didn't bother to specify.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-08-02 16:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

OVER 9 PAGES!!!!

/sigh
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32