Random Politics & Religion #22

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #22
Random Politics & Religion #22
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-04-03 14:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
They haven't found anything.

We will know when the investigation is over?

Yes. We will know when Trump is no longer the president and the pointless investigation cannot be used as ammunition anymore.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-04-03 14:14:02
Link | Quote | Reply

They haven't found anything.

We will know when the investigation is over?
Bro, there's nothing there.

The story was created is to provide cover for the illegal spying. Not vice versa.

That's how everything is going to end. Remember where you heard it.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-03 14:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what I'm concerned about Chuck Todd needs sleep:

When will Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and @NBCNews start talking about the Obama SURVEILLANCE SCANDAL and stop with the Fake Trump/Russia story?
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2017-04-03 14:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You will know when the investigation is over when you see Putin moving into the White House.

Mar-a-Lago is too hot for Putin, he likes cold weather.
As soon its not Syberian cold the man takes of his shirt, god knows what clothing he'll take off in Florida.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-03 14:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't knock riding a horse without a shirt till you try it ! It happens to be my new favorite thing to do.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-03 14:51:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

The day after the world ends the guy with the "the end is near" sign is going to be pretty hard to find... to congratulate for being right finally.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-03 14:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

The day after the world ends the guy with the "the end is near" sign is going to be pretty hard to find... to congratulate for being right finally.

In the end being right is more important than the truth. Cause the truth doesn't matter. It's about proving other people they are wrong !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-04-03 15:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

In the end being right is more important than the truth. Cause the truth doesn't matter. It's about proving other people they are wrong !

Dang straight. I can't wait for a spontaneous ice age to occur, just so I can sit there freezing and suffering from frostbite and say, "E-E-E-E-EAT IT, AL G-G-G-GORE."
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-03 15:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish global warming would happen faster. I won't get a kick *** tan with all these damn clouds.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-04-03 15:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

No one brought up the notion of Russia hacking the election until Trump won....

Bull puckey
A Timeline of Russia's Hacking Into US Political Organizations Before the Election

Quote:
June 14

“Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach.” The Washington Post first reported.

June 15

Respected American cyber-technology firm Crowdstrike releases a detailed statement about Russian hacking of the DNC.

July 22

WikiLeaks publishes the first in a series of hacked emails taken from the DNC.

It releases a statement on Twitter reading, "Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series," the introduction says....
That's only the first three entries.
By fonewear 2017-04-03 15:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank God Chanti's here that Saturday thread needed life support !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-03 15:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Susan Rice the wife of this guy:

no. and I think she "involunteered" which is a new word I just now made up from "involuntary" and "volunteered" for suckers that are about to get thrown under a bus.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-03 15:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
No one brought up the notion of Russia hacking the election until Trump won....

Bull puckey
A Timeline of Russia's Hacking Into US Political Organizations Before the Election

Quote:
June 14

“Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach.” The Washington Post first reported.

June 15

Respected American cyber-technology firm Crowdstrike releases a detailed statement about Russian hacking of the DNC.

July 22

WikiLeaks publishes the first in a series of hacked emails taken from the DNC.

It releases a statement on Twitter reading, "Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series," the introduction says....
That's only the first three entries.

Well hell if ABC knows all that why aren't they doing the investigation.
By fonewear 2017-04-03 15:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

If the people at the DNC wouldn't use pa$$word as their passwords we could have avoided all this Russian *** !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-04-03 15:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If the people at the DNC wouldn't use pa$$word as their passwords we could have avoided all this Russian *** !

Well, there is a bright side to it. I was able to hack the DNC and claim one of their addresses as my own. You can now contact me at white.guilt@dnc.com.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2017-04-03 15:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, there is a bright side to it. I was able to hack the DNC and claim one of their addresses as my own. You can now contact me at white.guilt@dnc.com.

Why would you use the all-hands mailing list as your personal email address
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-04-03 15:29:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »

I hate this post.

Cruz 2020
By fonewear 2017-04-03 15:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »

[+]
By Ruaumoko 2017-04-03 16:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how triggered SJW's get from pictures of Putin.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-04-03 16:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The LA Times is REALLY down on Trump.

Four part editorial...

Our Dishonest President

Sunday 4/2

Openers:
Quote:
It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters. The Times called him unprepared and unsuited for the job he was seeking, and said his election would be a “catastrophe.”

Still, nothing prepared us for the magnitude of this train wreck. Like millions of other Americans, we clung to a slim hope that the new president would turn out to be all noise and bluster, or that the people around him in the White House would act as a check on his worst instincts, or that he would be sobered and transformed by the awesome responsibilities of office.

Instead, seventy-some days in — and with about 1,400 to go before his term is completed — it is increasingly clear that those hopes were misplaced.....
Why Trump lies
Mon 4/3

Openers:
Quote:
Donald Trump did not invent the lie and is not even its master. Lies have oozed out of the White House for more than two centuries and out of politicians’ mouths — out of all people’s mouths — likely as long as there has been human speech.

But amid all those lies, told to ourselves and to one another in order to amass power, woo lovers, hurt enemies and shield ourselves against the often glaring discomfort of reality, humanity has always had an abiding respect for truth.

In the United States, born and periodically reborn out of the repeated recognition and rejection of the age-old lie that some people are meant to take dominion over others, truth is as vital a part of the civic, social and intellectual culture as justice and liberty. Our civilization is premised on the conviction that such a thing as truth exists, that it is knowable, that it is verifiable, that it exists independently of authority or popularity and that at some point — and preferably sooner rather than later — it will prevail.

Even American leaders who lie generally know the difference between their statements and the truth. Richard Nixon said “I am not a crook” but by that point must have seen that he was. Bill Clinton said “I did not have sexual relations with that woman” but knew that he did.

The insult that Donald Trump brings to the equation is an apparent disregard for fact so profound as to suggest that he may not see much practical distinction between lies, if he believes they serve him, and the truth....
By fonewear 2017-04-03 16:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump lies that is pretty hard hitting journalism. What's next Putin is a jerk ?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-04-03 16:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump lies the same reason the rest of us lie. Cause we can. End of story.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-04-03 16:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
The LA Times is REALLY down on Trump.

Erm, that's the way the LA Times has always been.

But using Chanti's style, here's an excerpt of an article from a Democrat at the NY Daily News:

If Dems block Neil Gorsuch, we all lose if GOP goes 'nuclear'

Quote:
Memo to my fellow Democrat — and fellow Brooklynite — Chuck Schumer: You picked the wrong hill to die on.

Schumer, of course, is the leader of the Democratic Party in the Senate (which, these days is kind of like being the head water quality inspector at the EPA branch office in Wheeling, W.Va. — the title sounds good, but it’s ostensibly meaningless when the President is literally burning your files and putting your desk on the sidewalk under a sign reading “Free stuff”).

And now he the Democrats have decided to filibuster the Supreme Court nomination of federal judge Neil Gorsuch, who, no matter what you think of him, is qualified to serve on the High Court.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-04-03 17:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

He might as well be saying "Well my ideology cannot be flawed, so the only cognitive dissonance option I can rationalize is that Trump and his team MUST be criminals!"

That is why I call their ideology a religion, it's based purely on faith. They have faith that their ideological God is perfect and can not be wrong, thus anything that disagree's with it must be bad.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-04-03 17:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I never actually said that but I know that doesn't matter.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-04-03 17:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I never actually said that but I know that doesn't matter.
Notice I never said you said it.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-04-03 17:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Blackwater founder held meeting to establish Trump-Russia backchannel

The Hill said:
Blackwater founder Erik Prince met with a Russian close to President Vladimir Putin in early January in what The Washington Post reports was an apparent effort to create a back channel line of communications between Moscow and the incoming Trump administration.

The meeting, on the Seychelles islands, reportedly occurred less than two weeks before President Trump’s inauguration.

The Unite Arab Emirates agreed to arrange the meeting in order to see if Russia might roll back its support for Iran, including its ties in Syria, the Post reports.

The full agenda of the meeting, however, is still unclear.

Fun fact Blackwater founder Erik Prince is the brother of Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.

inb4 "facts I don't like WaPo!!"
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-04-03 18:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Then your interpretation is ***. I never implied that Trump and associates were criminals. You transformed a basic statement to mean something it didn't for whatever unintelligible reason, but it's like, who cares since it's the basis for a multitude of counterposts here.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-04-03 18:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81