Random Politics & Religion #21

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #21
Random Politics & Religion #21
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 50 51 52
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-20 18:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
2. tRump went and committed an impeachable act....
As much as I hate to inform you outrageous =/= impeachable. Nor does ill considered. Nor does stupid.
Libelous behavior from the president falls under impeachable, however.
Does that fall under "high crimes and misdemeanors" or is libel actually mentioned in the articles of impeachment?

And do understand the GOP runs the whole shebang and won't impeach him for anything less than collusion with Russia. If that.

And look, I personally am enjoying watching Trump fall on his face and seeing the GOP unable to govern even when they control the whole shebang, but your ranting on about impeachment looks about as good on you as when Saevel uses altrightspeak or pushes the take all our guns away line.
By fonewear 2017-03-20 18:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Gorsuch's nomination should very well be considered as D.O.A so long as the Trump Russia scandal is still very much alive. Yes, the FBI's been investigating his ties to Putin for the past eight months, but what Comey hasn't said today should make Republicans very scared indeed. On top of that, as I said before, Trump can also end up impeached and forcibly removed from office for abuse of presidential power against a private U.S citizen. His wiretapping claim, now thoroughly disproven, is enough to get him in up to his eyebrows in legal troubles aside from impeachment. Obama can actually sue him using the libel laws.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 18:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all a conspiracy man the Russian in conjunction with the RAND corporation are in collusion to get kids to go to bed early !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-20 18:56:06
Link | Quote | Reply

2. tRump went and committed an impeachable act....
As much as I hate to inform you outrageous =/= impeachable. Nor does ill considered. Nor does stupid.
Libelous behavior from the president falls under impeachable, however.
Show the law.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 18:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the law of being a jerk *** !
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-03-20 19:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Targeting specific parties and dissemination of facts I don't like is an escalation of interference. There's no need to minimize what Russia did as the same old ***that's always happened. It isn't and now that's it's been shown to be effective in at least rattling the election process, shouldn't be treated as such.

Targeting specific parties is new? Dissemination of facts I don't like is new? The only thing new about that is the way the MSM is doing just that at unprecedented levels on both counts.

The only reason you think Russia's interference is new is because it's being blown up all over the media as a means of undermining the president. How many hours of coverage do you need to detail a witch hunt with zero released evidence?
I didn't type it was new, and it still remains a story whether or not you think it makes the current president look bad.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2017-03-20 19:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I encourage Democrats to keep pursuing this Political loser in trying to convince the American people that President Trump is a Russian plant. Meanwhile, while you are distracted losing, he will be gutting Obamacare and appointing a young Conservative Supreme Court Justice.
He isn't a Russian plant he is just in hock up to his bleached blond eyebrows to Russian banks and oligarchs.

And unless the republicans pull the nuclear option Grosuch is going nowhere.

As for the gutting Obamacare? republicans on their right wing don't like Ryancare, republicans on their allegedly moderate side don't like it, republican governors don't like it, and even the party hacks have to hold their nose to vote fore it. As I said before, dead in the water.

It would be insane for Democrats to force Republicans to use the nuclear option just 4 months into President Trump's term. If another Supreme Court position opens up he could they could ram through anyone they wanted, like Ted Cruz for instance or why not Rush Limbaugh. It's a bad play, but yes I encourage Democrats to pursue this political loser as well.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 19:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
fonewear said: »
It's the law of being a jerk *** !
We know that law very well here.

I wouldn't say we are jerks some of us are lovable *** though !
By Viciouss 2017-03-20 19:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So far this hearing is a whole lot of nothing. They're saying stuff we already knew, and not commenting on the rest.

I don't know why you were expecting anything else other than:
"Yes we are investigating Russia's interference in our election and will continue to do so."
"Yes we are investigating the connection between Trump and Russia and will continue to do so."
and
"No there is no evidence that any surveillance took place on Trump during the election by the FBI, NSA, or the Obama admin."

PS: "I hate the New England Patriots."
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-20 19:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
PS: "I hate the New England Patriots."
Don't we all?

#MakeBradyGreatAgain
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 19:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Patriots and Trump won coincidence... I think not !
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-03-20 19:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

haha Tomi Lahren's show is suspended after saying she is pro-choice.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-20 19:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Does that fall under "high crimes and misdemeanors" or is libel actually mentioned in the articles of impeachment?
If it is, the boy did the GOP missed the opportunity to impeach Obama under the very "crimes" that CJ is bleating about.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 19:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Patriots and Trump won coincidence... I think not !
She's an attractive woman I'm sure she has a tough life !
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-20 19:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if there has ever been a sports team that really defined "Love em or Hate em" better than the Patriots.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 19:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't imagine how difficult women have it especially when they go out and get free drinks at the bar all night...such a tragedy.
By fonewear 2017-03-20 19:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if there has ever been a sports team that really defined "Love em or Hate em" better than the Patriots.

Doesn't help that the coach has the personality of milk dud...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 19:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry Pats haters Tom pretty boy Brady is almost 40 and the decline of quarterbacks in the 40s is quite drastic. So even if Trump has got you down I don't see the Patriots winning another Superbowl...hopefully !
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-03-20 19:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't imagine how difficult women have it especially when they go out and get free drinks at the bar all night...such a tragedy.

i would buy tomi lahren a drink just so i could throw it in her face

Don't worry Pats haters Tom pretty boy Brady is almost 40 and the decline of quarterbacks in the 40s is quite drastic. So even if Trump has got you down I don't see the Patriots winning another Superbowl...hopefully !

the real GOAT is Bill, even without Brady they'll be fine as long as he's around.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with that the coaching has been excellent. You can't hate on Brady all you want but you can't deny he is *** good !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-20 20:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

And unless the republicans pull the nuclear option Grosuch is going nowhere.

Gorsuch's nomination should very well be considered as D.O.A so long as the Trump Russia scandal is still very much alive.

Erm, come on guys, back to planet Earth. Gorsuch will be Justice Gorsuch in short order. Trump handed them the most agreeable, most respected person he could find, and forcing the nuclear option would be the dumbest political move the Dems could make, because you can guarantee once that precedent has been set Trump would royally screw them over on his next pick.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think Gorsuch is qualified look at his resume:

He graduated from Georgetown Preparatory School and earned his Bachelor of Arts from Columbia University, Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School and Doctor of Philosophy in Law from University College, Oxford. At Oxford, he was supervised by Professor John Finnis

What a joke !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-20 20:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakers.
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-03-20 20:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

yankees
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-03-20 20:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I was gonna suggest the Lakers, but with Kobe finally gone, and them not making the playoffs 4 years now, I think people are over them. Its gonna be a long time until they are relevant again.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

If you try to back up and see the big picture with how societal roles come into play, you'll find it's easier to imagine any difficulties both roles face respectfully.

Donny...that'll do ! That'll do !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-20 20:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I was gonna suggest the Lakers, but with Kobe finally gone, and them not making the playoffs 4 years now, I think people are over them. Its gonna be a long time until they are relevant again.
Same with Patriots.

Remember when the Coyboys were relevant? Everyone loved/hated them then.

Or the Duncan-era Spurs?

Better yet:

If there was ever a player that everyone hated (except the Spurs and their fans, because like hell are we glad he was on our side), it was Bowen.
By fonewear 2017-03-20 20:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at the big brain on Bret you're a smart *** that's right !
If you try to back up and see the big picture with how societal roles come into play, you'll find it's easier to imagine any difficulties both roles face respectfully.
YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 50 51 52