Random Politics & Religion #17

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #17
Random Politics & Religion #17
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-11 23:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
WTF how could Trump be so inappropriate? I hate Drumpf now.

That is what it seems like these days who can hate Trump more ? Like it's a contest !

No, we can't have that contest. We'll go bankrupt giving out all the participation trophies.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-12 00:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Never apologize! I'm sorry it's not something I would do
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2017-01-12 03:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Isn't Trump anti-outsourcing? Don't American companies outsource a lot to India?

Only jobs that no one would want like a call center job
I would love to have that job... Almost any job would be nice right about now lol
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-12 11:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy crap, even Salon is starting to realize that attacks on Trump might be backfiring. I mean, sure, they refuse to acknowledge their own contributions over the past year and are putting BuzzFeed on the sacrificial altar as the scapegoat, but it's progress... I think.

BuzzFeed’s inauguration gift to Donald Trump: Publishing outrageous rumors, true or false, only helps him

Will this finally change the way media covers Trump?

[+]
By eliroo 2017-01-12 11:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

They will soon learn the just have to report on the truth and he will undo himself.
By eliroo 2017-01-12 11:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Like this: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-press-conference-folders-business-plan-empire-blank-fake-handover-donald-jr-eric-a7523426.html
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-12 11:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
They will soon learn the just have to report on the truth and he will undo himself.

That's what they think they're doing already. They just can't contain themselves enough to not group the truth in with the usual tidal wave of sensationalism, one-sided opinions, and oversaturation of coverage on every insignificant thing Trump does.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-12 11:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

John McCain handed over the Golden Shower files to the FBI in Dec.
He made a statement this morning. Things are about to get very interesting.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-12 12:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the dossier is basically debunked at this point, and the backtracking and finger pointing are taking over the news. What has been lost as a result of this?

Obama gives his farewell speech. Practically nobody has anything to say about it.

Cory Booker auditions to become the next Obama testifies against Podesta. He makes history by being the first sitting Senator to testify against a Senate colleague in cabinet hearings. The end result? Not worth the air time, apparently.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-12 12:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: Booker testified against Sessions, not Podesta.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-01-12 12:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
That's what they think they're doing already. They just can't contain themselves enough to not group the truth in with the usual tidal wave of sensationalism, one-sided opinions, and oversaturation of coverage on every insignificant thing Trump does.
Well let's see. CNN published the truth. The report on these alleged compromising tapes is out there and that out intelligence agencies were worried enough to investigate and report on the subject.

Then the Donald called them out for reporting facts I don't like. But Buzzfeed, which published not just the report, but the entire set of allegations? Nary a word.
By fonewear 2017-01-12 13:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Well let's see. CNN published the truth. The report on these alleged compromising tapes is out there and that out intelligence agencies were worried enough to investigate and report on the subject.

Then the Donald called them out for reporting facts I don't like. But Buzzfeed, which published not just the report, but the entire set of allegations? Nary a word.

Let's discuss truth:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-01-12 13:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the dossier is basically debunked at this point, and the backtracking and finger pointing are taking over the news. What has been lost as a result of this?

Obama gives his farewell speech. Practically nobody has anything to say about it.

Cory Booker auditions to become the next Obama testifies against Podesta. He makes history by being the first sitting Senator to testify against a Senate colleague in cabinet hearings. The end result? Not worth the air time, apparently.

He gave a farewell speech now you tell me I was going to celebrate that !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-12 13:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So there's a new dieselgate involving Fiat-Chrysler. And I'm conflicted: on one hand I'm sorry for the honest workers that are in those factories and could lose their jobs should the market tank too hard from this; on the other though, I feel just too much Schadenfreude for anything bad that happens to the Agnelli dynasty.

Ah damn, feeling sorry for the workers wins..
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2017-01-12 14:39:17
Link | Quote | Reply

They need to make environmental endeavors profitable, like what that musk guy is doing.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-12 14:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god please, I don't wanna hear about Trump's musk. The recent stuff is already too much!
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-12 15:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Oh god please, I don't wanna hear about Trump's musk. The recent stuff is already too much!

For about $25, you can smell like it!

[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-12 15:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Musk is smart but I'm not interested in an electric car or going to Mars...
By fonewear 2017-01-12 15:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer my billionaire moguls to be more like this guy:

[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
Server: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2017-01-12 15:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Just reminds me of this:

[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-12 15:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been thinking of making a cologne that smells like FFXIAH...I guess it would be a combo of Doritos and Mt. Dew !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-12 15:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been thinking of making a cologne that smells like FFXIAH...I guess it would be a combo of Doritos and Mt. Dew !

And shame. Don't forget shame.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-12 15:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

To help me get through the Obama years I would go to Macy's everyday and use the tester cologne.

I only got kicked out once !
By eliroo 2017-01-12 15:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Musk is smart but I'm not interested in an electric car or going to Mars...

Affordable Solar Shingles?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-12 15:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Screw that. Home fusion reactors are the only way forward!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-12 15:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Where I live I'm lucky if I get 60 days of sunshine a year...
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-01-12 15:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So much of today's news is stories about the story about the intelligence report.

But one thing bothers me. This was opposition research2 first produced for the Jeb! crew. Jeb dropped out over 10 months ago. The report was shopped around.

Why did it only break now?

Anyone want to make up a good conspiracy theory?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-12 15:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
So much of today's news is stories about the story about the intelligence report.

But one thing bothers me. This was opposition research2 first produced for the Jeb! crew. Jeb dropped out over 10 months ago. The report was shopped around.

Why did it only break now?

Anyone want to make up a good conspiracy theory?

Climate change.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30