HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS Is Now Recruiting!!! <Asura>

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS is now recruiting!!! <Asura>
HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS is now recruiting!!! <Asura>
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-26 20:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats right folks, you heard it here first!

HeavenlyKnights LS is now open for recruitment!

Currently we do Limbus/Sea/Sky/Einherjar/Dynamis/KS99/SCNM. Many of us also run some Salvage shells and Nyzul Isle runs, along with Assaults. We help each other with everything, like you would except from most friendly Linkshells.

We are accepting all jobs, but it helps us and you out a lot by having more than one job available.

We also do background checks to make sure no lootwhores or asshats come, so you don't have to worry about joining and having somebody stay for a week and leave with that kitty panties you want.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post on this thread, and/or talk to the following people if you wana talk one on one.

Mathus
Magicdragon
Lorraine
Slamm
Morbidangel
Sebast
Korpg

or go to our website for more information.

Again, you heard it here first, HeavenlyKnights is now recruiting!!!!
[+]
 Asura.Sidi
user: Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-26 20:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

<.<;;;

But I heard it before here! :O!!!!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-26 20:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, we are opening recruitment again lol.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-26 21:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

im interested in how you guys do background checks?
 Carbuncle.Akada
Server: Carbuncle
user: Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-07-26 21:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
im interested in how you guys do background checks?

You must send him a /tell with your SS #, Address, Phone number, and previous employment record.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-26 21:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we look at player warning threads and talk to the previous LS leaders that you list, and probably a few other sources.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Akada
Server: Carbuncle
user: Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-07-26 21:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just kidding before I end up being hated like Stanflame is :<..
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-26 21:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, I know it was a joke :D
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-27 21:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump to let people know that even though we got a lot of applications, we are still taking all jobs for now.

That might change soon, so better apply today :D
[+]
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-27 21:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

{Playtime} {Can I have it?} T_T;;

*wantstojoinbutcant* *SNIFF*
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-27 21:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

We do events usually between 6 P.M. CST and 10 P.M. CST. Sometimes we go as late as 12 P.M. CST cause of dynamis or something like that.
[+]
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-27 21:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, sorry, didn't mean for you to post the schedule (although that is actually helpful, since I didn't see it on the calender when I peaked around), just meant no time to play the game even XD

But useful for other ppl (and my friend, who I'm trying to convince to come to Asura, he refuses to w/o a good endgame shell XD)
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-27 22:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, we accept server transfers also, you can send your friend our way if you want :D
[+]
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-07-28 18:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Still working on convincing him :P
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-07-29 01:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

Anyway, for those Asurians out there who hasn't seen them yet....

....there are many shouts that I make about recruitment, so don't miss them all.

Up to 12 different shouts now, but still

Join Heavenlyknights and all that
[+]
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-07-31 20:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
I think we look at player warning threads and talk to the previous LS leaders that you list, and probably a few other sources.

usually check to see if person has any negative comments from any reliable source we know + checking forum posts and other ***.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-02 17:55:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

We are still accepting applications for all jobs.

Feel free to apply if you want to join, the LS rules and regulations are on the website.
 Asura.Aislin
By Asura.Aislin 2009-08-23 12:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I would be interested in doing some end game events again. However, every end game LS I look at uses the word "mandatory." I can't say that I'm a big fan of that word due to past experiences in other linkshells.

Have any suggestions for an end game LS not interested in me signing a contract in my own blood and giving up my firstborn child as a human sacrifice? :] I doubt any exist, but it's worth a try to ask!
 Bismarck.Fleather
Server: Bismarck
user: futchy
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-23 12:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice site, though it seems weird to see a linkshell homepage value WAR BST DNC MNK xarc drops as actual AF lol
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-27 19:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

A few things that made me lawl about your linkshell, not teasing was just bored lol

Andvaranauts – 2 pt

Valkyrie's Fork - 150 pt *** but Valhalla Breastplate - 50 pt * is less points, sad... silly values imo

DRG>PLD in ur ls i guess lol

Only other things i saw that made me lawl was spending points for sea weapons and all ur SCNM items even the junk ***is u need like 10-25points for lol

Just seems u guys value ur items in a weird way.

Some food for thought
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-27 20:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fleather said:
A few things that made me lawl about your linkshell, not teasing was just bored lol

Andvaranauts – 2 pt

Valkyrie's Fork - 150 pt *** but Valhalla Breastplate - 50 pt * is less points, sad... silly values imo

DRG>PLD in ur ls i guess lol

Only other things i saw that made me lawl was spending points for sea weapons and all ur SCNM items even the junk ***is u need like 10-25points for lol

Just seems u guys value ur items in a weird way.

Some food for thought

These points are the basis of our biding system. More points you earn, the more you can bid with. Depending on drop rates that we find, we would adjust the points accordingly.
Fleather said:
Nice site, though it seems weird to see a linkshell homepage value WAR BST DNC MNK xarc drops as actual AF lol

They are just showing what dropped in our dynamis run. Just cause its not important to some doesn't mean it doesn't finish a set for storage to others.
 Asura.Sidi
By Asura.Sidi 2009-08-27 20:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fleather said:

Maybe I'm just warped, but I'd rather have bst's hands (their xarc piece) over any other relic for bst or pld combined... yeah, its just a macro piece, but thats a rather large and noticable improvement (although bst gaiters are damn handy as well...) none of the pld pieces are that stellar to me, yet because pld is so popular, its viewed as more valuable than bsts' even if actual usage/comparison to alternatives, its not as well...

DNC, for dancers thats one sickeningly awesome piece as well, but again, dnc isn't as popular, so guess its not worthwhile *shrug*

(war and mnk... blegh, but w/e)
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-27 23:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It was the fact that you guys value v.breastplate at a lower buy rate than the fork, when the breastplate is way better and way more rare.

It was the same for the rest.

And ive been tracking the site for a while, and i dont see anything impressive, just a bunch of omega and drg/bst relic ***.

But yea... was just an observation, nothing harsh on this end, im just a nosy person i guess lol.
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-28 11:09:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hate to rag again...

But wow... i read this

Just want to let you all know that points have been added today, Just in time for Omega tonight. Please everyone be ready for Omega!!! And don't forget to sub Ninja all Black Mages! Reraise and food, please have it ready.

Go go omega prep?
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-28 13:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fleather said:
Hate to rag again...

But wow... i read this

Just want to let you all know that points have been added today, Just in time for Omega tonight. Please everyone be ready for Omega!!! And don't forget to sub Ninja all Black Mages! Reraise and food, please have it ready.

Go go omega prep?

First off, we don't want to go there just to find out that people didn't bring their RR and expect others to give them RRs for free.

Secondly, its just a reminder. I'm sure other LSs who do Omega/Ultima have to remind those who are still new to the shell to bring their ***. Remember that we have been doing this recruitment drive for a long time now, so people who haven't done Omega/Ultima need to know what to bring so as to not waste time.

Those who "rag" on our drops in various areas (be them HNM or Dynamis) please, we are just reporting to those who wish to see what our current sucesses are if they want to join. Having 10 Xarc drops as a farming run is good, because the drop rate for Xarc is ***anyway.
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-28 14:17:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Omega can be easily killed with 12 noobs, i do shout omegas all the time with 12 and never lose, and never have to tell anyone to bring RR.

Just seems rather pathetic that you guys do so much prep for something so simple. Ultima sure, prep away. But Omega? lawl

And no xarc armor isn't rare, just the good ***is rare. All the ***u guys are getting is the stuff that people always get.

Just observations. Yes i suppose im ragging. Im bored, its the internet, this thread made me lawl, so i posted ;)
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-28 14:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fleather said:
Omega can be easily killed with 12 noobs, i do shout omegas all the time with 12 and never lose, and never have to tell anyone to bring RR.

Maybe if you go full out on him, but see, we don't, because we farm pods before we go for the kill.

The BLM/NIN part was for pods, so BLMs won't get raped by a pod. Anything else is meaningless.

So we highlight what our members got for relic, so what? If you don't like it, don't pay attention to it.
 Asura.Zantok
user: Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-28 15:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

Maybe if you go full out on him, but see, we don't, because we farm pods before we go for the kill.

Pods, serious business.
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-28 21:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Zantok said:
Korpg said:

Pods, serious business.

Agreed, because blms is the only thing that can kill them? lmfao

Seriously anyone /nin can hold them, or kill them solo. I farm pods in a 12man shout pickup party, and your ls has to have 18 to farm pods and all blms need /nin?

Seems pointless if u ask me.

Guess it is indeed SERIOUS BUISNESS OMEGA TIMEZ.
 Asura.Lordgenbu
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-08-28 23:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

This is very sad because when I was in Heavenlyknights we used to *** that *** move with 10-12 and still leave with like two chips. 18? Wow even the crappy 24/7 we did it with 8 with me and another tank, or maybe it was 6 I don't remember. Korpg man, no offense bro but if nobody has ever told you, owait Malekith has told you this numerous times! Just stop speaking dude, please just stop. Lol
First Page 2 3