HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS Is Now Recruiting!!! <Asura>

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS is now recruiting!!! <Asura>
HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS is now recruiting!!! <Asura>
 Asura.Slamm
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-29 14:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

fair enough but some of the ***he did was pretty epic.

solo bhaflau remnants for one
[+]
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2009-08-29 14:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering I myself had done several manaburn LBCs in the past, it's not -too- terribly epic. You're guaranteed several required drops out of the start chest, need movement and excellent gear, and a brain. Kudos to him on filling those requirements that so many people on this game lack. Even I couldn't do it, as I have no movement, but I'm fairly certain I know 1-2 blms across servers that could pull off the same feat if they did not have a reliable, talented Salvage shell already that made it a far better investment of time and meds.
 Bismarck.Fleather
Server: Bismarck
user: futchy
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-29 14:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how this thread has come down to "KEIKO SAID TO DO IT THIS WAY SO ITS THE BEST WAY EVARZ!"

Keiko can be wrong, he's only human.

In before blastphamy post.
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-29 14:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

BLM is not needed at all, and if u think it is u need to rethink ur game. Not saying its not nice to have for an inexperienced group to easily kill omega, but definatly not needed.
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2009-08-29 14:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

It's strayed dramatically from the original reason of the thread, yes, but I think that happens when people automatically get their hackles up for fear of being burned by others. Individual strategies vary by LSes, based entirely on what works for them -- it's how any game works. Why fix what ain't broken, etc etc. In the same token, it's naive to think that just because your strategy works for you that it would work for anyone else. I wouldn't recommend to probably any other group on Asura to do things the way my LS does it as in most cases, that's asking for a wipe. Fact is, this thread is recruiting for HeavenlyKnights. If you wanna rail on them, WG seems to be a popular soap box. Lord knows I wouldn't mind something other than the {Dhalmel} shouts.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-08-29 14:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Independence {Dhalmel}
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-29 15:17:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Rielle said:
Considering I myself had done several manaburn LBCs in the past, it's not -too- terribly epic. You're guaranteed several required drops out of the start chest, need movement and excellent gear, and a brain. Kudos to him on filling those requirements that so many people on this game lack. Even I couldn't do it, as I have no movement, but I'm fairly certain I know 1-2 blms across servers that could pull off the same feat if they did not have a reliable, talented Salvage shell already that made it a far better investment of time and meds.

your right, and a few others have done it now, but he was the first and that's not the only thing he was first at.

all im saying is cant rly say "i call nub" on blm/nin for omega when it obviously is an acceptable strategy.

that being said, im not saying your strategy is wrong either because it obviously isn't or you wouldn't win with it

Rielle said:
It's strayed dramatically from the original reason of the thread, yes, but I think that happens when people automatically get their hackles up for fear of being burned by others. Individual strategies vary by LSes, based entirely on what works for them -- it's how any game works. Why fix what ain't broken, etc etc. In the same token, it's naive to think that just because your strategy works for you that it would work for anyone else. I wouldn't recommend to probably any other group on Asura to do things the way my LS does it as in most cases, that's asking for a wipe. Fact is, this thread is recruiting for HeavenlyKnights. If you wanna rail on them, WG seems to be a popular soap box. Lord knows I wouldn't mind something other than the {Dhalmel} shouts.

i completely agree to this
[+]
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2009-08-29 15:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I called nub on the allusion that it was required when the only real benefit to it is shadows and 1 int versus anything else a more accepted sub such as rdm or whm or even sch provides. Logically, a BLM should not need /nin for Omega, even if they are strictly in charge of pods, even a more typical, unmerited AH blm.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-08-29 15:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

MEDIOCRITY RULES, MAN
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-29 15:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Once upon a Dhamel
 Asura.Mathus
user: Mathus69
By Asura.Mathus 2009-08-31 09:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yawn! Lordgenbu things have changed since u was in my LS... And people should really not even listen to what u post since u dont even play anymore after being Kicked by 24/7 (I would like to see u get back into a endgame/HNM linkshell on asura lol)
As For Me Bringing 18 members to an Omega to farm pods is my choice so flame me if u want Make a new thread tho because this is for recruiting Thanks PST me ingame if u have issuse with My shell ^^
 Asura.Mathus
user: Mathus69
By Asura.Mathus 2009-08-31 10:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Chexmix said:
Well in theory if you took lower numbers to each apollo zone and farmed two omega sets at once you could do 2 omega in one night 9~11 people per omega thus more homam head. Not saying you have to but it would get stuff done faster, my old ls used to do it this way. The only trouble with this really is apollo is popular due to the need for homam, people low manning for coins etc.

Around the time we do limbus its very busy for all linkshells. We spilt most runs to get maxed amount of chips as we can but due to time sometimes we have to hold back and only do 1-3runs depending on if we are fast enough to get there before other ls.
As for doing 2x omega every 3 days ill pass on it we get a good amount of gear in as is no reason to push it to the limit since we aint selling it to RMT for real money.
 Asura.Lordgenbu
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-08-31 15:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Mathus said:
Yawn! Lordgenbu things have changed since u was in my LS... And people should really not even listen to what u post since u dont even play anymore after being Kicked by 24/7 (I would like to see u get back into a endgame/HNM linkshell on asura lol)
As For Me Bringing 18 members to an Omega to farm pods is my choice so flame me if u want Make a new thread tho because this is for recruiting Thanks PST me ingame if u have issuse with My shell ^^

I got kicked out because of the "Anglekya" era. Who cares, I quit the game. Lol

Annona personally apologized to me, because she is the original owner of the LS and didn't want me out of the LS. Lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-31 20:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Did i miss anything important?