HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS Is Now Recruiting!!! <Asura>

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS is now recruiting!!! <Asura>
HeavenlyKnights Endgame LS is now recruiting!!! <Asura>
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-28 23:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

As much as you guys are going to try to flame me on my own thread, its not going to work, and I'm not going to let you.

because:

A) Why do you care what we do? If you have a problem about the way this shell is run, then talk to the person in charge of the shell. Moaning about our methods because it seems different than yours is not really productive for either party if both parties moan. I'm not going to moan about how your runs are run, because they work.

B) Why do you care how we do events? We do them the way we choose to, and if you don't like it, then don't worry about it.

Our methods run differently than others, because we aren't like some LSs out there. We aren't like 24/7, so why should you compare our methods with theirs? We aren't a pick-up group, so why should you compare our methods with theirs? We run things where there are no deaths, and a lot of rewards. What better way to do things than that?
 Asura.Chexmix
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2009-08-29 00:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Well in theory if you took lower numbers to each apollo zone and farmed two omega sets at once you could do 2 omega in one night 9~11 people per omega thus more homam head. Not saying you have to but it would get stuff done faster, my old ls used to do it this way. The only trouble with this really is apollo is popular due to the need for homam, people low manning for coins etc.
 Asura.Lordgenbu
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-08-29 00:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
As much as you guys are going to try to flame me on my own thread, its not going to work, and I'm not going to let you.

because:

A) Why do you care what we do? If you have a problem about the way this shell is run, then talk to the person in charge of the shell. Moaning about our methods because it seems different than yours is not really productive for either party if both parties moan. I'm not going to moan about how your runs are run, because they work.

B) Why do you care how we do events? We do them the way we choose to, and if you don't like it, then don't worry about it.

Our methods run differently than others, because we aren't like some LSs out there. We aren't like 24/7, so why should you compare our methods with theirs? We aren't a pick-up group, so why should you compare our methods with theirs? We run things where there are no deaths, and a lot of rewards. What better way to do things than that?

Martin Luther King: I WILL NOT LET YOU!

On the other wing, who dies to Omega? O.o
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-08-29 00:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bluegartrls {Do you need it?}
 Bismarck.Fleather
Server: Bismarck
user: futchy
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-29 00:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lordgenbu said:
This is very sad because when I was in Heavenlyknights we used to *** that *** move with 10-12 and still leave with like two chips. 18? Wow even the crappy 24/7 we did it with 8 with me and another tank, or maybe it was 6 I don't remember. Korpg man, no offense bro but if nobody has ever told you, owait Malekith has told you this numerous times! Just stop speaking dude, please just stop. Lol

And...

Chexmix said:
Well in theory if you took lower numbers to each apollo zone and farmed two omega sets at once you could do 2 omega in one night 9~11 people per omega thus more homam head. Not saying you have to but it would get stuff done faster, my old ls used to do it this way. The only trouble with this really is apollo is popular due to the need for homam, people low manning for coins etc.

= ZING, thread win!
 Asura.Zantok
user: Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-29 02:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

Watch out, he isn't going to let you. He will sick gunpods on us.

QUICKLY COMPANIONS, ARM TEH BLM/NIN LAZARS.
 Asura.Gavvy
user: Kumbai
By Asura.Gavvy 2009-08-29 02:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

NIG OTW YO BACKUPS FROM DA HOOD
 Asura.Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-29 03:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

***just got real.
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-29 03:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

omega can be done with less than 12 easily
ultima even easier

ultima can be done safely with 6 if u get the zerg right
omega just need 1 tank a brd a rdm and some blm/nins to kill it
or even easier with a whm as healer and the tank rdm/nin
how many blms depends on how many resists they get and ***

however more people u have the more chips u can farm with omega, have gotten 3 chips back quite a few times doing this.
even kaeko said on his blog, if you have more people why not bring them?

we have done lots of zones with 6 or less and we split zones often when we feel like it.
if i was on as much as i used to be we would probably do it more like we used to, but right now with working in uk time zone i sleep through events about 1/3 of the time.

this bitching is stupid, when we fight omega he only breaks my stoneskin tanking it about 1-2x a fight.. hes pathetically easy and we have no trouble with it
[+]
 Asura.Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-29 03:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Slamm said:

this bitching is stupid, when we fight omega he only breaks my stoneskin tanking it about 1-2x a fight.. hes pathetically easy and we have no trouble with it

Don't forget reraise.
 Odin.Karusan
Server: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-08-29 03:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys, Korpg doesn't care. The post is about recruitment. Congratulations on everything that you do with your low numbers but it's not related. If you want to take something legitimate up with Korpg I'm sure he would welcome the discussion in game if he is available.
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-29 03:12:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Zantok said:
Slamm said:

Don't forget reraise.

lol i bring it but not like id need it

he might do 500dmg total to me per fight
[+]
 Asura.Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-29 03:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Slamm said:

Thats strait gangsta.
 Asura.Gavvy
user: Kumbai
By Asura.Gavvy 2009-08-29 03:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Zantok said:
Slamm said:

Thats strait gangsta.

Word up. Brap.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-29 09:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Karusan said:
Guys, Korpg doesn't care. The post is about recruitment. Congratulations on everything that you do with your low numbers but it's not related. If you want to take something legitimate up with Korpg I'm sure he would welcome the discussion in game if he is available.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-29 09:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

If you have an issue with how things are run, and you are in the shell or are wishing to apply, then please, by all means, talk to me.

If you have an issue with how things are run, and you are not going to apply, then why would you care all that much?
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-29 10:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Zantok said:
Korpg said:

Watch out, he isn't going to let you. He will sick gunpods on us.

QUICKLY COMPANIONS, ARM TEH BLM/NIN LAZARS.

Zantok said:
***just got real.

Watchout!
 Asura.Chexmix
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2009-08-29 11:53:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Slamm said:

however more people u have the more chips u can farm with omega, have gotten 3 chips back quite a few times doing this.

We kill omega with 6 + 2 mules (0 blm/nin)and have no problem holding it the entire time for pods. They just dont like to put out =/ or they give us the NW chip ; ;
 Asura.Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-29 12:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
If you have an issue with how things are run, and you are in the shell or are wishing to apply, then please, by all means, talk to me.

Totally going to apply.

I'll bring my own RR.
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-29 13:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

lol yeh they definately love dropping NW chips

blm/nin is nice in there tho, pods hit for like 400dmg ish

pretty sure when kaeko's ls did that low man omega ages ago they used blm/nins but too lazy to check right now
[+]
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2009-08-29 13:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Chexmix said:

We kill omega with 6 + 2 mules (0 blm/nin)and have no problem holding it the entire time for pods. They just dont like to put out =/ or they give us the NW chip ; ;

Slamm said:

blm/nin is nice in there tho, pods hit for like 400dmg ish

pretty sure when kaeko's ls did that low man omega ages ago they used blm/nins but too lazy to check right now

Being the BLM in question for Chex's low man group, I find this whole thing silly. 99% of the fight there are no pods for me to be killing and /nin sub is a complete waste for me when I'm damaging Omega or spamming stone for TP to generate more pods. If for any reason you think /nin is a necessity for this fight, I call nub.

As for the pods themselves? They aren't alive long enough to damage me.
 Bismarck.Fleather
By Bismarck.Fleather 2009-08-29 14:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

If pods do dmg to you, you suck, Point blank, they shouldn't be alive more than 10 seconds at MAX.

just an opinion tho
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-29 14:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

2) Killing Gun Pods and using BLM/NIN

We brought a a BLM/NIN this time for the specific purpose of killing gun pods in a more efficient manner. Basically the BLM/NIN would nuke initially with a faster tier III nuke to get it off the tank quickly then tank it for 2-3 seconds with blink. Then another BLM would quickly finish off the rest of the HP using a tier IV. We had some issues pulling this off but I think with some more experience, this is definately the most efficient way of dealing with pods.

copied it from kaekos blog

if you say going blm/nin is something a nub would do on low man omega you are calling the best blm on this game a nub..

yeh sure u only need one but having more wont hurt you much..
also if the tank does get hit by hate reset for some reason having nin sub means the blms can pretty much tank it til he gets hate back cos we all know how slow omega hits lol.

blm/nin is ***for everything except that fight, for gunpods it is nice.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-08-29 14:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

My ls is better then your ls!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-29 14:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Which is basically what this thread has come down to -.-
 Asura.Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-29 14:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Slamm said:
2) Killing Gun Pods and using BLM/NIN

We brought a a BLM/NIN this time for the specific purpose of killing gun pods in a more efficient manner. Basically the BLM/NIN would nuke initially with a faster tier III nuke to get it off the tank quickly then tank it for 2-3 seconds with blink. Then another BLM would quickly finish off the rest of the HP using a tier IV. We had some issues pulling this off but I think with some more experience, this is definately the most efficient way of dealing with pods.

copied it from kaekos blog

if you say going blm/nin is something a nub would do on low man omega you are calling the best blm on this game a nub..

yeh sure u only need one but having more wont hurt you much..
also if the tank does get hit by hate reset for some reason having nin sub means the blms can pretty much tank it til he gets hate back cos we all know how slow omega hits lol.

blm/nin is ***for everything except that fight, for gunpods it is nice.

You're leader of this LS?
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-29 14:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fleather said:
If pods do dmg to you, you suck, Point blank, they shouldn't be alive more than 10 seconds at MAX.

just an opinion tho

sure if everything went perfect every time, its a safety thing not really 100% needed.

when it does happen if your blm dies that might make your damage too low to kill in time.
[+]
 Asura.Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-08-29 14:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Zantok said:

You're leader of this LS?

of HK? no but been Sackholder for a very long time

leader is mathus
[+]
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2009-08-29 14:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Slamm said:
you are calling the best blm on this game a nub..

I find it difficult to refer to someone who was banned for exploits the "best blm on this game". He did some amazing stuff, I'll give him that, but that doesn't change the results of what regrettably occurred (please don't take this wrong, I lost several friends to the salvage ban slap as well). Just because someone makes their strategies available on public forums does not mean that they were more skilled than any other number of players across the various servers or that they know the best way of doing anything. They knew what worked for them and their particular setup. We have implemented several of Kaeko's strategies, but I still hesitate in calling someone I do not know the "best blm".
 Asura.Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-29 14:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

But if we don't copy someone then it's not possible!