2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 101 102 103
By DaneBlood 2021-11-21 11:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure if this is from update. I think it started previous update but found nobdoy else mentioning it

Dressup seems to not work every so often. when ws'ing it will change my race back and ppl on follow will see the blink as well "(all running same dressup settings)

i have dressup set to
follow Always on
Self Always on
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-21 11:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

By flyingtaru 2021-11-21 15:27:45
Link | Quote | Reply

::rolls eyes::
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-11-21 21:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Scragg release an update to GW not everything is fixed but more people using it more servers will have shout data and bazaars back up.
//reload guildwork
[+]
 Odin.Foxmulder
Server: Odin
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2021-11-21 22:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for following through with this, Chiaia and Scraggs.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lilianna
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-21 22:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

And here's your first bug report:

(all the items in wardrobe 4 loaded for sure)

Thank you very much for working on everything :)
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-11-21 22:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Avereith said: »

Odd I do not get that. Hmm

Ediit: Some other windower devs that have now gotten the latest exe that weren't helping before are also seeing this issue, though the numbers are not always the same.
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2021-11-21 22:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »

I'm not getting this error either, but my flush is also not working (which sounds like it was expected anyway?) — either way, thanks again so much for keeping us updated on this as you've worked through all the issues so far!
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-11-21 23:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Carrelo said: »
Asura.Chiaia said: »

I'm not getting this error either, but my flush is also not working (which sounds like it was expected anyway?) — either way, thanks again so much for keeping us updated on this as you've worked through all the issues so far!
Flush is partly working it works for items. Like guildwork.com will see your new items but that for some reason isn't be sent over here or if it is AH isn't updating them. I didn't ask him to check which.

I let Scragg know this a few nights ago but it is unrelated to gw.exe at this point and I rather see him finish fixing the exe then get him to fix that and get side tracked.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2021-11-21 23:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

In case it helps with anything: guildwork.com character pages which were updating (and pushing through to ffxiah) prior to the August update have had a red "We are no longer find this character as we cannot find it on official servers" message since the update. That message is still there as of right now, so I'm not sure that flush is working for items either (at least not in any way that users can see on our end).

Unrelated note, but I'm also getting a warning that guildwork.exe has no valid digital signature.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-11-21 23:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm I can see them on my character page on guildwork.com, I have no special access to guildwork.com or anything.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-21 23:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

My thingie wouldn't flush, but when it does I'll let you know someday if the cannot find this character on the official servers message ever goes away, ha
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2021-11-22 00:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

My thingie wouldn't flush, but when it does I'll let you know someday if the cannot find this character on the official servers message ever goes away, ha
I just had a flush go through and the red error message is gone from my gw character page — maybe give yours another try? It's still not pushing correctly to ffxiah as Chiaia explained, but I'm sure that will come soon :)
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-22 07:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Carrelo said: »
I just had a flush go through and the red error message is gone from my gw character page — maybe give yours another try? It's still not pushing correctly to ffxiah as Chiaia explained, but I'm sure that will come soon :)
nah, still no good for me. got rid of the error from advice in the other topic though, but still no change on gw page/red error message still present.

No big deal! I've waited this long I can wait a little longer

And confirmed that one of my friends on GW does have their flushing working seeming. I saw them earn a few items in the profile, 12 hours and 10 hours ago. tried //reload guildwork, //gw update, //gw logout and //gw login again, //gw flush blah blah. Will wait till fixed, but let me know if I can help at all, ha
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-22 09:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Update, my client seems to have flushed to gw after I left from work at some point, so it wasn't a manual flush, but some items did show up on my profile and the red warning seems to be gone.

I will test more item flushing and title flushing today when home from work

As expected the gw to ffxiah connection is still down, so no gear update or anything here yet, and it also did not flush my current title to gw when it did the auto flush (purposefully put on a title that was in the gw system but not added to my profile yet before I left for work)

Tyty for all the hard work
 Asura.Skyekitty
By Asura.Skyekitty 2021-11-22 09:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I got the wardrobe error as well and noticed it is comparing my wardrobe 3 inventory to my wardrobe 4 inventory, not sure if that is supposed to happen.

(70/80 != 77/80) --- W3 has 70 pieces and W4 has 77.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-22 09:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Also mog safe 2! It's all errors obviously, but you can fix it by making the inventories all the same. I had to throw 10 more items in my Mog Safe 2 to make it 80 and match wardrobe for to fix it, so thanks to the other guy that recommended that
 Asura.Skyekitty
By Asura.Skyekitty 2021-11-22 09:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

oh ok cool, thx I will try that.
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-22 14:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

K, home and confirmed title flushing to GW site is currently down. Definitely back burner since I'm one of two people who cares in the entirety of the game's population, but just wanted to let ya know!
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-11-22 22:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

K, home and confirmed title flushing to GW site is currently down. Definitely back burner since I'm one of two people who cares in the entirety of the game's population, but just wanted to let ya know!
Titles are updating for me but only ones GW.com knows about. GW->FFXIAH once that is fixed knows more titles, items, etc. I don't think GW.com will be updated ever at this point atm it's only useful for feeding info to AH.

Like when Scragg took control of it, it was only so ***would keep working for AH AFAIK.

Edit: A few builds of GW.exe went out today.
I see Titles & JPs(merits probably too) working now but once again only over at GW.com since the GW->AH is down still.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Avereith
By Lakshmi.Avereith 2021-11-22 23:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

you sure title flushing is working? I've tried to flush 3 titles now to gw the exact way I used to (open up profile two or three times to make sure title is refreshed, leave open profile page with title on screen, //gw flush and it would show up as a new title on gw.com instantly), and none of them showed up, and my gw profile is indeed loading new items after finally connecting and such so it's up and running

titles would pop up like this:

new titles attempted to flush today: gourmand gratifier, maze scholar, lilith liquidator

Also attempted to flush several old titles that I already knew were on my GW profile to see if the title on the summary page would change, but it is currently the WoC title, and I have not killed that NM since before GW broke the first time:

As far as I'm aware, the only titles not supported right now on there are the odyssey boss titles and the later voracious resurgence titles past the first update or so. Rooks tried adding them and we couldn't get it working in March or so

I know it's dumb, but it's mainly irritating thinking it might just not be working for me while it is for others :x

I swear I'm not totally crazy, but I just kind of want it to work for ballista title tracking since those titles can't be gotten back so easily from the title bard and I don't want to lose count or miss something just because I forgot I had a certain chevron at one point

edit: and this is with one of the newer builds today that says the "flush complete" after flushing

Thank you for all of your time and effort
 Siren.Codegen
Server: Siren
user: Genome
By Siren.Codegen 2021-11-24 21:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

new titles are definitely not yet updating from game to GW for sure, I got a new title for VD divine might first win and tried gw flush and it didn't transfer to GW (and therefore also not to here either). New items showed though.
[+]
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2021-11-24 22:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

GW is not updating level also
[+]
 Sylph.Cossack
Server: Sylph
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2021-11-25 17:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep crashing in windower, any advice?
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-11-25 17:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Typically see if it happens on vallina, then turn ***off one by one till you figure out whats crashing.
[+]
 Sylph.Cossack
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2021-11-25 18:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

god damn game is unplayable in vanilla.
 Sylph.Ketsui
user: Lutia
By Sylph.Ketsui 2021-11-29 09:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cossack said: »
god damn game is unplayable in vanilla.
It's not so bad if you're only doing gardening in your Mog House.
[+]
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2021-11-29 10:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

He's not suggesting you play vanilla, he's suggesting that you turn things on 1 by 1 until you find what's causing the crash. You're initial question is so vague that no one can give you an answer other than, turn everything off, and then turn it all back on one by one until it crashes.

Edit: also trying it in vanilla would let you know if it's actually windower causing the crash and not something like... DGVoodoo.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Cesil
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2021-11-29 14:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

GW updated for me in terms of gear, levels and other stuff but yeah no titles for me either.

Will it finally update here on ffxiah? :) Is there anything I have to do other than flush to get it to update? Sorry its been a long time since I've done this. >.<

Thank you for your work on this!
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-12-25 05:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I heard that Jobchange and organizer aren't working anymore inside the Odyssey Gaol lobby. Jobchange does until you try to do a 2nd NM then it stops working.

This behaviour is new to the december patch.
Something happened perchance?

Anybody else noticed this behaviour?
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 101 102 103