First Page 2 3 ... 84 85 86 ... 101 102 103
 Valefor.Darvis
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Darvis 2017-11-13 11:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Inuyushi said: »
findall is broken as of 11/13/17 -

findAll/findAll.lua:260: attempt to index field 'key_items' (a nil value)

I never knew just how bad life was without findAll... until today...

My Findall works just fine :/
 Asura.Inuyushi
Server: Asura
user: Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-13 13:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, my windower did crash when loading this morning. I wonder if they're related. I'll re-download it from the github and see if it gets fixed.

Update: So I deleted my whole findall folder, re-ran downloaded a fresh file, and still get the error. After giving it some thought, my guess is there's a check where it looks to get the ID of all your items and key items. To do this it probably goes through the resource xml to get the ID. There must be a missing key item for the new Dynamis Content. I would guess findall is still working if you havn't done the new Dynamis-D.

Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. I'll just live until then.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-11-17 17:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Pettp seems to be broken too, just noticed it yesterday, any1 knows if there's a way to fix it?
 Asura.Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-17 19:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Pettp seems to be broken too, just noticed it yesterday, any1 knows if there's a way to fix it?

My PetTP was working fine today, what's wrong with yours?
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-11-17 20:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I tested with smn and pup and it doesnt show my pet HP or the tp like it did before, im gonna delete and redownload and see if it fixes it, it usually showed on the bottom-right corner close to the chat window but now nada :(
 Asura.Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-20 20:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Any idea if the finAll issue will be fixed soon? I posted to the github, but haven't had a response. Or am I the only one with a broken findAll?
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2017-11-21 01:23:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Think it works yeah? It just act a little funny sometimes?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-22 07:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Seizan said: »
Think it works yeah? It just act a little funny sometimes?

No, mine never works anymore. I just get the same error I posted about previously. It really sucks because I use findAll about as much as I use anything else.
 Sylph.Subadai
Server: Sylph
user: Subadai
By Sylph.Subadai 2017-11-22 09:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you entered the new Dynamis? Maybe the new key item is causing Findall to barf. If so, that information would be very useful in your bug report. I have not done new Dynamis and my Findall still works. Also just try deleting everything in \Windower4\addons\findAll\data and relog, let it try to rebuild its databases.

Is Boxdestroyer working for anyone? I don't get any hints when opening chests.
 Asura.Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-11-22 10:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Subadai said: »
Have you entered the new Dynamis? Maybe the new key item is causing Findall to barf. If so, that information would be very useful in your bug report. I have not done new Dynamis and my Findall still works. Also just try deleting everything in \Windower4\addons\findAll\data and relog, let it try to rebuild its databases.

Is Boxdestroyer working for anyone? I don't get any hints when opening chests.

Yes, I've done the new dynamis. Also, I included that theory in my report to their github. No reply/update on that side either. I've also reported that I've completely deleted my whole findAll folder and installed a new one to only get the same error.

As for boxdestroyer, you have to update the messages file after every update. I know the developer and he hasn't played in forever, but he wrote a python script that reads through all your POL files to get the latest information for his addons to work.
By Lorax 2017-11-22 11:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
As for boxdestroyer, you have to update the messages file after every update. I know the developer and he hasn't played in forever, but he wrote a python script that reads through all your POL files to get the latest information for his addons to work.
Yeah I was trying to farm some crafting torques for mule and realized it wasnt working, what exactly needs to be done for the message file to get updated
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-11-22 14:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Your resources may be out of date, somehow. Check the timestamp on /res/key_items.lua
 Bismarck.Cloudstrafie
Server: Bismarck
user: cloud7886
By Bismarck.Cloudstrafie 2017-11-22 14:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting errors for dress up wont stop spamming Dressup/Dressup.lua135 attempt to index global "p" (a nil value),Didnt happen last night seemed like it downloaded a update when i got home today,Cant seem to get it to stop.
 Sylph.Talym
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Talym
By Sylph.Talym 2017-11-22 21:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lorax said: »
Yeah I was trying to farm some crafting torques for mule and realized it wasnt working, what exactly needs to be done for the message file to get updated

I've pushed updated messages for boxdestroyer to the live channel, so it should work after you rerun the launcher.
[+]
By Tename 2017-11-26 20:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

addons with setkey seems to have been broken for the past month or so.
 Asura.Inuyushi
By Asura.Inuyushi 2017-12-05 18:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cair said: »
Your resources may be out of date, somehow. Check the timestamp on /res/key_items.lua

So I came back to this thread to see if there was a fix for findAll and it turns out that somehow my key_items.lua was missing. I got one from the windower github and everything is working fine again. I would think that if this file went missing, Windower would download it again, but I guess not. Sharing in case others have the same issue.
[+]
By Sabishii 2017-12-13 12:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Recently, sometimes auto RA doesn't work, and I have to reload it to get it working, even though it's already loaded. Like the first time I try using the addon, no errors, just using CTRL + D doesn't do anything, doesn't print any errors, etc.

Also, a friend is having issues with gearswap loading, but not changing gear unless they reload it too. Not sure if anyone else is having issues with addons not functioning unless they reload them.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-12-13 15:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhm just noticed my screenshoot addon isn't saving screenshots anymore.
It creates the folder but then no file inside.
Gives me an error "failed to convert to png"
Wut?

Long time since the last time I took a screenshot but it used to work just fine!
 Shiva.Berzerk
Server: Shiva
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2017-12-13 16:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Wut?

Long time since the last time I took a screenshot but it used to work just fine!

I had the same issue when i upped my resolution. to get rid of the error i changed a line in init.txt from

bind sysrq screenshot png hide

to:

bind sysrq screenshot jpg hide

This got rid of the error but screenshots still didn't save. It'd make the folder and act like it saved from the console messages but nothing ever showed up in folders. If you find a fix I'd be curious what it is.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-12-13 16:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I could do that but if I do that then it's gonna save pics in jpg format :( :( :(
 Shiva.Berzerk
By Shiva.Berzerk 2017-12-13 17:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I could do that but if I do that then it's gonna save pics in jpg format :( :( :(

is that a bad thing? Not sure on the differences. did you make any changes recently that could've caused an error with the screenshot-taking? I only noticed it after i went from 800x600 to 1600x900 resolution
By DaneBlood 2017-12-13 18:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Berzerk said: »
Iit's gonna save pics in jpg format

is that a bad thing?

Yes yes it is. jpg is for photographics images only. it destroys to much quality in hard constrast areas
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-12-13 18:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

is that a bad thing? Not sure on the differences. did you make any changes recently that could've caused an error with the screenshot-taking? I only noticed it after i went from 800x600 to 1600x900 resolution
No change in resolution. I've been at 1080p for the past 4+ years.
Did change my graphic card from a Geforce 670 to a Geforce 1070 though, in december 2016.

No clue when this stopped working though, I haven't been taking screenshots in quite some time. Could've stopped last month or... like, one year ago, as far as I know.
 Asura.Shinjobi
user: Shini
By Asura.Shinjobi 2017-12-13 19:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Wut?

Just to be sure, are you using that DGVooDoo graphics thing with XI? I haven't been able to screenshot either after tweaking with my graphics using that DGVooDoo method.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-12-13 21:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The Send addon doesn't seem to respond anymore today. It worked fine yesterday. Not tonight though
 Shiva.Berzerk
By Shiva.Berzerk 2017-12-13 22:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

No change in resolution. I've been at 1080p for the past 4+ years.
Did change my graphic card from a Geforce 670 to a Geforce 1070 though, in december 2016.

No clue when this stopped working though, I haven't been taking screenshots in quite some time. Could've stopped last month or... like, one year ago, as far as I know.

Hmm yeah I had upgraded my graphics card to a 1060 6gb and tinkered with DGvoodoo settings. I remember when i had reshade on the screenshots would save in POL folder but I don't have that installed anymore and there's no screenshots in there.
 Asura.Cair
VIP
By Asura.Cair 2017-12-13 22:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're using dgvoodoo, it directly interferes with how windower generates screenshots. They break a D3D call.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-12-14 02:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Cair said: »
If you're using dgvoodoo, it directly interferes with how windower generates screenshots. They break a D3D call.
That's it, I am using DGvooooodoooooo.
JPG format works with DGvoodooo too?

PNG screenshots taken with Fraps still work fine btw
 Asura.Cair
VIP
By Asura.Cair 2017-12-14 09:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems sporadic as to whether it wants to work or not. IIRC, Windower uses a D3D8 API call (SaveSurfaceToFile?) to create screenshots; dgvoodoo replaces the system's d3d8.dll, so they handle the call instead, and the call sometimes fails but I'm not entirely sure why.
First Page 2 3 ... 84 85 86 ... 101 102 103