Looking For Good Xml That Utilizes Apocalypse

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » Looking for good xml that utilizes Apocalypse
Looking for good xml that utilizes Apocalypse
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Orthanc
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Orthanc
By Cerberus.Orthanc 2012-10-07 20:09:29
Link | Quote | Reply

hihi im useing nights xml and everything works except it will not change into any ws set. i have the range set to 15' n even standing next to any mob it wont use my ws sets any help would be apreciated!

http://pastebin.com/g3VQrUFR
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-10-07 20:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You're using a very old version, probably has a fair number of bugs. There's a much more recent version on my Pastebin page, and I should have v2 ready within the next couple of days.
 Phoenix.Urteil
Server: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-08 08:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been noticing something odd where randomly the XML will stop putting me in my TP set after WS and I'll have to unload spellcast and reload to fix this.
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-10-09 05:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I just have a macro to override mine. Resets any loops (auto-seigan) or locks and puts me in TP set.
 Cerberus.Keyoku
Server: Cerberus
user: Keyoku
By Cerberus.Keyoku 2012-10-09 07:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Mind sharing what that macro looks like? Just something like /ma update <me> would work, right?
Also, I noticed there's no gear for Souleater in this very epic xml. Do ppl still use Gloom Breastplate or is not deemed worthy of -1 inventory in this day and age?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-10-09 13:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

If any Souleater gear was used it'd be the AF1+1 head for WS, but it's not worth using so I didn't bother adding it.

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
I've been noticing something odd where randomly the XML will stop putting me in my TP set after WS and I'll have to unload spellcast and reload to fix this.
Does //update still force the appropriate gearswap, or does it stop swapping completely?
[+]
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2012-10-10 03:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm, looked again and I guess I'm just running '//sc set enga'. Since I don't have the silly recursive Seigan/ThirdEye script anymore and just do a buffactive=march|embrava for locking reduced-haste zerg set now.

Still, hard to beat Ctrl+7 for fixing whatever goes wrong.

Code
<if spell="Third Eye">
		<if NotBuffActive="Seigan" SLvlGT="34">
				<action type="ChangeSpell" Spell="Seigan"/>
				<action type="ChangeTarget" Target="<me>"/>
				<action type="Command">wait 1.1; input /raw /ja "Third Eye" <me>;</action>
		</if>
</if>

So handy... Just used to not be 'raw' input and would trigger itself recursively if I was sync'd below 70 or not /SAM or dead, lol. This doesn't cancel if Seigan is on recast though, as the old one would loop until it was up which was kinda nice despite the log spam. Great if you wanna use a Cancel-seigan/hasso call on particular spells. There's just no quick way to detect if Seigan fired to explicitly allow or cancel Third Eye in that case.
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
Server: Ragnarok
user: Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2012-11-01 21:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
^ It's... okay. Lacks flexibility and could be written more cleanly/effectively.

Mine can be found here if you want to take a look at it.
Probably bumping, but this is just so sexy and saves me hours. Thanks
 Phoenix.Maahes
user: Anubiis
By Phoenix.Maahes 2012-11-12 21:02:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I am continuously getting an error where my group is changing to empty and then back to my weapon equipped. Is anyone else getting this error?
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-11-14 07:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
If any Souleater gear was used it'd be the AF1+1 head for WS, but it's not worth using so I didn't bother adding it.

Phoenix.Urteil said: »
Does //update still force the appropriate gearswap, or does it stop swapping completely?
It stops completely.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-11-14 09:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I've still yet to experience that issue in my current build. I doubt I'll be able to diagnose it unless you can figure out what circumstances reliably cause it to stop swapping.