Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

IS HOT!???/?????????

NO WONDER!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

I fought and made up with this player about a million times (which is 500,000 more times then I did with most of you when I played because for some reason I could never stay mad at her) and this whole time shes good looking, wait im sorry, thats an undestatement, SHES HOT AS ***!

See my point of my rambling rant here is, its easier to be mean to someone when you don't know how they look or if you know they are ugly as sin. But with the confirmation that she is indeed very very hot in real life, I will now take back all the mean things I said and HALF of the fights I started with her lol!

That is all, move along.

/endthread.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Also to chia personally:

Sorry I was such a narcissitic ***.

Not that you being hot as all *** hell matter with that regard, my apology is because after now officially quiting this horrid game and taking a better prespective on life, I realize I was a *** for all the wrong reasons.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut server, top looked up character profiles, Chiarodiluna.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-02-12 22:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It actually makes me want to argue with them more when they're hot.

Not sure why, hmmm.
 Bahamut.Phix
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-02-12 22:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

real adult dude ....
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2011-02-12 22:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Jessica Biel is pretty hot.
I don't think I could ever argue with her either.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:37:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
It actually makes me want to argue with them more when they're hot. Not sure why, hmmm.

This is why I just proposed to my gf of 7 years and the mother of our two children (we barely got engaged because we are still kinda young, im 23 shes 22). The reason being she's half mexican and half puerto rican and fights with me like no tomorrow. Maybe I was turned on by my bickering with Chia and I never knew it LOL!

Either way I don't play so I guess I can walk away from that persona of Kaioshin the narcissistic ninja.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-02-12 22:39:09
Link | Quote | Reply

This isn't creepy at all.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Phix said:
real adult dude ....

Maturity has nothing to do with this. I barely discovered this when she threw up a real life photo as her ffxiah.com profile avatar. I was not one of the chosen few to know she was good looking in real life as many has mentioned in passing before and I never believed them, one of which was Lulukitty. I mean no disrespect to her and I'm sure she'll come in here and laugh at me and say something funny and bounce out and go be the bad *** that she is.

Most of my ingame fights with her were over how much help she got when I could obtain none. Like how she got hochomasamune on first kill and I was on 0/6 with BLUE !! proc. Jealousy was my game and just plain being better at ***was her game. That and the male community really enjoyed helping her get ***done... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-02-12 22:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Fairy.Spence said:
I think Jessica Biel is pretty hot.
I don't think I could ever argue with her either.
but could you argue with her online? : p

Girls don't go online. Trap avoided.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
This isn't creepy at all.

Okay not trying to be a creeper. Just saying, it was no mystery who I hated on Bahamut and Chia entered my blacklist several times and was always removed when I got over my petty ***. I have never ever ever ever dated a girl online, ingame, or any of the like, unlike some of my fellow asshat posters in this thread *cough* *cough* So I'm trying to sound as non creeper as possible here lol.

I now realized, an ephiany if you will, that I was a jerk to some people who didnt deserve it and one of which is Chia. Her being hot makes me feel even worse.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:47:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Fairy.Spence said:
I think Jessica Biel is pretty hot. I don't think I could ever argue with her either.
but could you argue with her online? : p
Girls don't go online. Trap avoided.

Still my favorite Canadian for a reason Spence. <3
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-02-12 22:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT: Make sure to be nice to pretty girls

:P
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-02-12 22:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
real adult dude ....

Maturity has nothing to do with this. I barely discovered this when she threw up a real life photo as her ffxiah.com profile avatar. I was not one of the chosen few to know she was good looking in real life as many has mentioned in passing before and I never believed them, one of which was Lulukitty. I mean no disrespect to her and I'm sure she'll come in here and laugh at me and say something funny and bounce out and go be the bad *** that she is.

Most of my ingame fights with her were over how much help she got when I could obtain none. Like how she got hochomasamune on first kill and I was on 0/6 with BLUE !! proc. Jealousy was my game and just plain being better at ***was her game. That and the male community really enjoyed helping her get ***done... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
WEll it does as being one of the people that knew what she looked like i didnt think to myself *** i'll post on ah and state the obvious for the whole game ,
And as for help the reason being she gets help is more often than not she's nice to people .
Not gonna get into the amg females get more help on XI not worth the effort.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-12 22:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Wut is this I don't even. Also from her avatar assuming that is here I wouldn't say hot as *** though definitely good looking
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Phix said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
real adult dude ....
Maturity has nothing to do with this. I barely discovered this when she threw up a real life photo as her ffxiah.com profile avatar. I was not one of the chosen few to know she was good looking in real life as many has mentioned in passing before and I never believed them, one of which was Lulukitty. I mean no disrespect to her and I'm sure she'll come in here and laugh at me and say something funny and bounce out and go be the bad *** that she is. Most of my ingame fights with her were over how much help she got when I could obtain none. Like how she got hochomasamune on first kill and I was on 0/6 with BLUE !! proc. Jealousy was my game and just plain being better at ***was her game. That and the male community really enjoyed helping her get ***done... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
WEll it does as being one of the people that knew what she looked like i didnt think to myself *** i'll post on ah and state the obvious for the whole game , And as for help the reason being she gets help is more often than not she's nice to people . Not gonna get into the amg females get more help on XI not worth the effort.

Well ofcourse you knew, I heard stories about you and your eagerness to skype...
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2011-02-12 22:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I think the fact that you never knew she was hot when you argued with her makes your arguments more legit, not less. You're now apologising to her because you know she's hot. That's like, sexist or something. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't get more help for being hot, but you're now giving her special treatment for it, which seems to be the basis of all the arguments you had anyway? I think?

I'm not 100% sure what's going on here, but there's something very much not right with this thread lol.
[+]
 Bahamut.Phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-02-12 22:53:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Phix said:
real adult dude ....
Maturity has nothing to do with this. I barely discovered this when she threw up a real life photo as her ffxiah.com profile avatar. I was not one of the chosen few to know she was good looking in real life as many has mentioned in passing before and I never believed them, one of which was Lulukitty. I mean no disrespect to her and I'm sure she'll come in here and laugh at me and say something funny and bounce out and go be the bad *** that she is. Most of my ingame fights with her were over how much help she got when I could obtain none. Like how she got hochomasamune on first kill and I was on 0/6 with BLUE !! proc. Jealousy was my game and just plain being better at ***was her game. That and the male community really enjoyed helping her get ***done... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
WEll it does as being one of the people that knew what she looked like i didnt think to myself *** i'll post on ah and state the obvious for the whole game , And as for help the reason being she gets help is more often than not she's nice to people . Not gonna get into the amg females get more help on XI not worth the effort.

Well ofcourse you knew, I heard stories about you and your eagerness to skype...
lolwut....
I never *** use skype lol so keep trolling wich im sure her ex house mate can tell ya i dont even likme vent >.>
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-12 22:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Hey Kaio wanna skype with me sugar buns?
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Wut is this I don't even. Also from her avatar assuming that is here I wouldn't say hot as *** though definitely good looking

Okay well just really well within my type. She games, shes better at ffxi than me (achievement wise, her tanking is questionable), and she does the scene hair swoop over her forehead. Well within the boundaries of my type.

NONE OF THAT MATTERS THOUGH!

Because I'm engaged now :) and like I said above I never creeped on girls. If you can't touch them in real life what the hell is the point. Long distance sucks, and digital long distance is pathetic.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-02-12 22:55:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

Threesome? I just got skype today.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

I do miss you! <3 You still need to come to southern cali and have drinks at my place with Gimmeurselables and I. Also we didnt do anything before I quit! I haz no screenshot of us!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-12 22:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

Foursome. Gimmeurselables is always included in group ffxiah.com sex.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2011-02-12 22:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

Foursome. Gimmeurselables is always included in group ffxiah.com sex.

Done deal.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-12 22:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
I do miss you! <3 You still need to come to southern cali and have drinks at my place with Gimmeurselables and I. Also we didnt do anything before I quit! I haz no screenshot of us!
I thought we did one or 2 small things once... well right now trying to get a job. The one I'm currently going for I think starts out in socal not sure have to check again. Either way it would give me more than enough loose cash to travel some. And yeah miss you and gimme too hot stuff
First Page 2 3 4