users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » WTF Chiarodiluna
WTF Chiarodiluna
By Serj 2011-02-13 17:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Serj said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Apparently the entire FFXIAH.COM community has forgotten how to laugh. Where's dasva and gimme when I need them :(

This isn't funny. It's sad and pathetic.

Sorry my old ls leader :(

Not like I have a name or anything, ya know.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 17:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I still have no idea what this thread is about.

I don't either anymore. I started as me making a joke thread about Chia and her being hot when this whole time i thought she was a fat angry chick who played far too often or a dude. Then everyone EXCEPT HER came in here butthurt over the thread and started to bash me.

Now its "DIE KAIO DIE" thread.

Jump on the bandwagon if you wish.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 17:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Serj said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Apparently the entire FFXIAH.COM community has forgotten how to laugh. Where's dasva and gimme when I need them :(

This isn't funny. It's sad and pathetic.

Sorry my old ls leader :(

Not like I have a name or anything, ya know.

Miss you <3.

Sorry again to chia for making a thread abour her physical appearance. No matter how many times I've said it in this thread that I meant no offense and I'm sorry etc etc etc everyone doesn't care, they skip these posts and go into RAWR WHITE KNIGHT TIME!!!!
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 17:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

And dude Shaj I never told serj ***. I have all those screenshots of your asshattery and I never sent him a single one. He's a big boy, he can decide who to follow all on his own. Like I said, I stopped caring about you and that fight 15mins after it started and haven't looked back. THE ONLY ONE who keeps bring it up in game as well as on forums is you! You miss me don't you? ;)
[+]
 Bahamut.Shaj
user: Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2011-02-13 17:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
And dude Shaj I never told serj ***. I have all those screenshots of your asshattery and I never sent him a single one. He's a big boy, he can decide who to follow all on his own. Like I said, I stopped caring about you and that fight 15mins after it started and haven't looked back. THE ONLY ONE who keeps bring it up in game as well as on forums is you! You miss me don't you? ;)

LOL funny thing was you were going on like Serj was your BEST mate EVER!... You know whats funny? Everyones thanking you for me having the argument for me starting my ls. So thnx for all those +2/Items/Empys thnx thnx!.

I miss it, cause it was worth it! HAHAHAHA! look at you, quit game thinking you have a life and posting ***on here. Seriously? you say I need to grow up? Mate PALEEEEZE! I have nothing to say but Thanks. And more thnx to come! <3 you Kaio!
[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2011-02-13 17:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Kaioshin! Just stop stop stop, edit you're ***and just quit game/forums. Bahamut has fallen in sigh's after this thread, wait unless you still think SERJ believes you over me? LOL!
I'm pretty sure Bahamut has sighed just as much over the dumb ***you post and say.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-13 17:54:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I still have no idea what this thread is about.

I don't either anymore. I started as me making a joke thread about Chia and her being hot when this whole time i thought she was a fat angry chick who played far too often or a dude. Then everyone EXCEPT HER came in here butthurt over the thread and started to bash me.

Now its "DIE KAIO DIE" thread.

Jump on the bandwagon if you wish.
no thanks, I'll just observe
 Bahamut.Shaj
user: Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2011-02-13 17:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Kaioshin! Just stop stop stop, edit you're ***and just quit game/forums. Bahamut has fallen in sigh's after this thread, wait unless you still think SERJ believes you over me? LOL!
I'm pretty sure Bahamut has sighed just as much over the dumb ***you post and say.

Stfu, Slayr! Seriously, your another *** on this server with a bunch of loons in the same ls (Friendly Fire).

I found this funny when your ls "attempted" to steal my Ironclad Smiter... w/ a Ranged ? SRSLY biggest fail ever. But its fine, I know I am an *** to people on here and in game, but it doesn't lead me to quit the game as I don't play with the people I hate, so as for you sir quoting my own sentance was nooby.

And if I recall correctly you changed completely thinking you were "the best" on the server, I remember asking you to show me a few gears but you ignored me. I had no problem with you but since then your head grew so far out your neck I thought i'd just blist you.

Don't you just love it when people who were "GIMPS" get a Empyrean and turn big headed? LOL at those people, yes you slayr. Even Serj helped you, I was like "yeh" GG... But remember one thing, I never harmed you or said anything until that day when your LS fail attempted to claim my NM. Go Q.Q. about me somewhere else, this is Kaio's thread to be wasting space and writing about me! :)
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-13 18:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-13 18:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

A smart person upon finding they are digging themselves into a hole, stops. I'd suggest doing that.

Even if you did mean this thing as one big joke, that's not the way it was perceived, posting and reposting what your intentions were aren't going to change how it was perceived or future perceptions of it, so stop digging. It only makes you appear as if you're trying to back track and play off the whole thing, thus digging an even deeper hole..

It drives me nuts when people in real life just don't know when to shut their mouth, they say something stupid or offensive, realize they've pissed off someone/offended someone, but rather than just apologizing and moving on or shutting up and ignoring it, they keep talking and invariably just make the entire situation worse than if they just stopped.

Example, Idiot says the "n word" (I know mods don't like that word being used) around someone who is sensitive about their race. Rather than apologize, idiot tries to play it off and jokes, so now idiot not only appears to insensitive but a complete douche and bigot on top of it all.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-14 03:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

LOL funny thing was you were going on like Serj was your BEST mate EVER!... You know whats funny? Everyones thanking you for me having the argument for me starting my ls. So thnx for all those +2/Items/Empys thnx thnx!.

I miss it, cause it was worth it! HAHAHAHA! look at you, quit game thinking you have a life and posting ***on here. Seriously? you say I need to grow up? Mate PALEEEEZE! I have nothing to say but Thanks. And more thnx to come! <3 you Kaio!

Love you too you flaming *** ;)
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-14 03:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
A smart person upon finding they are digging themselves into a hole, stops. I'd suggest doing that.

Even if you did mean this thing as one big joke, that's not the way it was perceived, posting and reposting what your intentions were aren't going to change how it was perceived or future perceptions of it, so stop digging. It only makes you appear as if you're trying to back track and play off the whole thing, thus digging an even deeper hole..

It drives me nuts when people in real life just don't know when to shut their mouth, they say something stupid or offensive, realize they've pissed off someone/offended someone, but rather than just apologizing and moving on or shutting up and ignoring it, they keep talking and invariably just make the entire situation worse than if they just stopped.

Example, Idiot says the "n word" (I know mods don't like that word being used) around someone who is sensitive about their race. Rather than apologize, idiot tries to play it off and jokes, so now idiot not only appears to insensitive but a complete douche and bigot on top of it all.

What you're ignoring is I've apologized more than once. Is there a quota I'm missing here? Is 15 the magic number?
 Bahamut.Ivelios
user: Ivelios
By Bahamut.Ivelios 2011-02-14 20:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The sad part about this thread is that this person actually isn't a woman. This is who they actually are.

Bahamut.Linexi
user: Linexi
By Bahamut.Linexi 2011-02-20 02:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL!... I miss you Ivelios!
 Bahamut.Yukidashi
user: Ikaku
By Bahamut.Yukidashi 2011-02-20 02:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ivelios said:
The sad part about this thread is that this person actually isn't a woman. This is who they actually are.

/Thread
[+]