WTF Chiarodiluna
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2011-02-13 15:35:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
I'm having a hard time trying to figure wtf this thread is about...
I think its him apologizing for starting fights with Chia because he didn't know she was hot. Don't quote me on that though I could be mistaken. Either way I don't see why there needed to be a thread about this.
[+]
By Mystogan 2011-02-13 15:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we call a GM to remove this thread? i wonder...
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-13 15:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Wtf do so many people freak out when they find a "hot girl"* on the internet? I don't understand that the same reason I don't understand why people freak out when they meet celebrities.. My wife is actually jealous cuz one of her co-workers has met so many famous people (and has the pics to prove it).. Wtf they're just people.

Would I wanna get *** up with Stephen Lynch? You bet your ***.. He could probably make me literally piss my pants from laughing.. But it's not like I would treat him any differently than I would a stranger or my own brother..

Maybe that's just me..

*I know there are no women on the internet.
[+]
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
Server: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-02-13 15:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
I think its him apologizing for starting fights with Chia because he didn't know she was hot. Don't quote me on that though I could be mistaken. Either way I don't see why there needed to be a thread about this.

Oh so it's "Damn your fine, i'm sorry for being a *** when I thought you were a fugly cow"?

...seems...I dunno....shallow?
[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2011-02-13 15:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Zerovirus said:
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Ifrit.Zerovirus said:

Oh so it's "Damn your fine, i'm sorry for being a *** when I thought you were a fugly cow"?

...seems...I dunno....shallow?
Very much so.
[+]
 Leviathan.Powerslave
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2011-02-13 16:13:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Sad....sad...man.
[+]
 Asura.Elvaton
Server: Asura
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2011-02-13 16:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

so your apologizing cause you found out shes hot? your a *** retared
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 16:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Elvaton said:

No you're the retard because you don't understand how to properly spell or utilize grammar. It's "You're a *** retard".

Anyways this thread is half a joke. If all of you would stop trying to find the tl;dr version and read through the posts you wouldn't look like such dumbasses poking your *** in here to tell me your opinions.

For the last time, this is half a joke and half serious. For those who knew me on Bahamut knew how I behaved. Thats why, OMFG SUPRISINGLY ENOUGH, people FROM BAHAMUT who are posting in this thread that I placed under BAHAMUT (damn you guys dont read do you?) have had nothing really negative to say and have posted a few jokes about this as well like Dasva and Phix. All you other cross server lurkers can just stop, no one gives a flying rats *** if you only read my OP and didn't read the rest of the comments and wanted to log in just to tell me I'm a *** "Retared".
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 16:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
This thread does seem rather pointless.

And if you wanted to know what she looked like earlier you could've just asked for a pic. Most girls aren't shy about giving (clothed) ones.

Raen I never really cared before lol. I just check out rl avatars on here and I stumbled on her profile purely by accident. Given our gaming relationship you wouldn't really call me close to chia, just that I was there, always there, in some way shape or form in whatever she was doing, and sometimes we bickered, sometimes we got along great. I guess this was all just a big apology to everyone I was a *** to over this shitty game but more so to her because I said some mean things when I was angry with her for all the wrong reasons. Her being hot does affect my apology because now I feel like an ***. I mean who really believes girls play this game anyways? Let alone hot ones?
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 16:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Mystogan said:
Can we call a GM to remove this thread? i wonder...

Dude don't even start. Just seen your comment on her page you *** creeper lol! So you can stop trying to White Knight.

White Knighting for a girl BECAUSE you now know they are cute and want to look like you're protecting them is a lot worse then what I'm doing here so lets stop all the judgment from you.
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-13 17:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

worst thread ever.. you are a giant finesse-less douche
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-02-13 17:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
I mean who really believes girls play this game anyways? Let alone hot ones?

I know plenty ; ;
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Vextra 2011-02-13 17:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Asura.Elvaton said:

No you're the retard because you don't understand how to properly spell or utilize grammar. It's "You're a *** retard".

Anyways this thread is half a joke. If all of you would stop trying to find the tl;dr version and read through the posts you wouldn't look like such dumbasses poking your *** in here to tell me your opinions.

For the last time, this is half a joke and half serious. For those who knew me on Bahamut knew how I behaved. Thats why, OMFG SUPRISINGLY ENOUGH, people FROM BAHAMUT who are posting in this thread that I placed under BAHAMUT (damn you guys dont read do you?) have had nothing really negative to say and have posted a few jokes about this as well like Dasva and Phix. All you other cross server lurkers can just stop, no one gives a flying rats *** if you only read my OP and didn't read the rest of the comments and wanted to log in just to tell me I'm a *** "Retared".

"Anyways" is not a word fyi, it's "anyway" no s. Should learn to spell before you rip on people for their grammar and spelling.
[+]
By Serj 2011-02-13 17:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:

I'd have to agree here. This thread is extremely tasteless.
[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2011-02-13 17:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

[+]
 Bahamut.Shaj
user: Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2011-02-13 17:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

KAIOSHIN, YOU HAVE A MEANINGFUL LIFE, WHY U POST ON HERE LOOKING LIKE A RETARD?! <3
[+]
By Serj 2011-02-13 17:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Serj said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

Dude, those noodles were *** fantastic. Don't be hatin'.
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-02-13 17:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

aww shiet op busted out the RL avatar, its all over now

This thread is nothing less than pathetic, I hope whoever you are apologizing to does not burn their retinas with your tactless display of retardation.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vaashe
user: Vaashe
By Bahamut.Vaashe 2011-02-13 17:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

This whole thread has brought tears to my eyes XD
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-02-13 17:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea what's going on in this thread anymore.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2011-02-13 17:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Okay well just really well within my type. She games, shes better at ffxi than me (achievement wise, her tanking is questionable), and she does the scene hair swoop over her forehead. Well within the boundaries of my type. NONE OF THAT MATTERS THOUGH! Because I'm engaged now :) and like I said above I never creeped on girls. If you can't touch them in real life what the hell is the point. Long distance sucks, and digital long distance is pathetic.

Yet you make a thread about this to announce it to the whole world. If you wanted to appologize, why not just do it via tell? Even though you'll still look like an idiot. Mind if I link this to your fiance?
[+]
 Bahamut.Shaj
user: Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2011-02-13 17:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaioshin! Just stop stop stop, edit you're ***and just quit game/forums. Bahamut has fallen in sigh's after this thread, wait unless you still think SERJ believes you over me? LOL!
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-13 17:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Kaioshin! Just stop stop stop, edit your ***and just quit game/forums.
Fixed, but I agree with this statement.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 17:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Okay well just really well within my type. She games, shes better at ffxi than me (achievement wise, her tanking is questionable), and she does the scene hair swoop over her forehead. Well within the boundaries of my type. NONE OF THAT MATTERS THOUGH! Because I'm engaged now :) and like I said above I never creeped on girls. If you can't touch them in real life what the hell is the point. Long distance sucks, and digital long distance is pathetic.

Yet you make a thread about this to announce it to the whole world. If you wanted to appologize, why not just do it via tell? Even though you'll still look like an idiot. Mind if I link this to your fiance?

Hahaha wth? I did send her a PM before I ever made the thread. I dont hide anything from my Fiance so you're not going to scare me here if thats what your attempting..... which makes you a bigger *** than you already are to even mention that lol wtf is this middle school and my fiance is my mother?
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 17:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Shaj said:
Kaioshin! Just stop stop stop, edit you're ***and just quit game/forums. Bahamut has fallen in sigh's after this thread, wait unless you still think SERJ believes you over me? LOL!

I don't even care lol. Enjoy your game and your empty life Shaj that drama is old I stopped caring 15mins after we had that fight in linkshell and haven't cared since.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 17:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently the entire FFXIAH.COM community has forgotten how to laugh. Where's dasva and gimme when I need them :(
By Serj 2011-02-13 17:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Apparently the entire FFXIAH.COM community has forgotten how to laugh. Where's dasva and gimme when I need them :(

This isn't funny. It's sad and pathetic.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-13 17:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I still have no idea what this thread is about.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2011-02-13 17:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Serj said:
Bahamut.Kaioshin said:

This isn't funny. It's sad and pathetic.

Sorry my old ls leader :(