Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-17 16:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaerin said: »
Ramuh.Austar said: »
your first post said nothing about being too lazy. in fact, you never mentioned it until your post prior to this one.

Actually you admitted you can't

Quote:
Can't/to lazy is the correct reasoning.

Kaerin said: »
You're welcome to use math to prove me wrong. I don't care about NIN anymore and will not be doing it.

This was my second post. Made about a minute or two after the first, didn't check the times, but it was pretty fast. Maybe you should actually read what I say?
Not gonna waste my time, if you can't respect me enough to read my posts, I'm not gonna respect you enough to read all your ***.
[+]
 Alexander.Mastersquall
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Mastersquall 2012-03-17 16:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaerin, they are not wrong for the buffs they mentioned. As sylow said you compare the end results if you compare gear sets and a certain type of buffs. Low haste situations role in favor of Dual wield because its an exponential curve as is haste though when you have external haste sources haste is more desirable because it does not reduce the tp/hit while giving you the same delay. A fact and the reason I use byakkos haidate/af3+2 body in dyna is that I always have a bard if I am on nin. When dual wield no longer becomes a necessity THEN things not relating to delay factor in. There is almost no conceivable way that any other stat other than accuracy will ever compare to the benefits of delay reduction.

So yes with low haste they will almost always be correct and people who are spending the time to do the math and actually try to explain something to you knows well enough when not to use DW gear (I would hope). A little well known fact has always been that things are situational.
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-03-17 16:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think you have the the brain capacity to do algebra.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-03-17 16:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

And this thread was done about a page ago.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10