DRK Suggestions:we're In Ur Game Balancin Ur Dudes

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dark Knight » DRK Suggestions:we're in ur game balancin ur dudes
DRK Suggestions:we're in ur game balancin ur dudes
First Page 2 3 4 5 6

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-01-10 00:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Bismarck.Selzak said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Oddly, I agree. This is just kind of stupid QQ and no real viable solution, nor an accurate description of the Dark Knight job as it really is.
I really don't get that. If you think my ideas wouldn't work then that's fine, but to say I'm whining and/or stupid is a little simple on both of your parts.

loldrk
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 00:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Selzak said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Oddly, I agree. This is just kind of stupid QQ and no real viable solution, nor an accurate description of the Dark Knight job as it really is.
I really don't get that. If you think my ideas wouldn't work then that's fine, but to say I'm whining and/or stupid is a little simple on both of your parts.

Great, now everybody knows, ***!
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
Server: Cerberus
user: Danzo
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-01-10 00:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ravager said:
Make Insurgency crit, problem solved.
I never cared for rating up or down someone's comment.. but god did you hit the jackpot.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-01-10 00:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry if this comes out HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE but I'm on my phone: DRK is far from my best DD job. As main drg since NA release I leveled DRK to better use homam gear and to fit serf situations. That being said with the advent of abyssea I am DRK every day. With the vast amount of !! I can proc (especially since I have a penchant for WSNM), it fills a very valuable role. Also with apocalypse atma and alpha/omega I can easily hit the upper echelons of the parse. As soon as red !! is landed I slip on last resort/desperate blows and go to town. I easily hit 999 attack with endark and rip out insurgency and guillotine back to back to back. Would I do more damage as DRG? Easily. Would I be more of an asset coming as my favorite job? Not by a long shot. For what its worth this DRK is happy with the tools I have at ky disposal.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-01-10 00:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

PS if SE wants to bump the ***out of this job I'll be happy too :D
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-01-10 01:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

In my situation, having as many jobs as I do, I play drk out of pure enjoyment. I see all these threads on "how I suck at this job so everyone else must be the same" or "LOL LETS TRY OUT SMN/MNK?!?!" and it saddens me. 7-8 years into this game and you can't find a way to enjoy it? Atmas has changed the playstyle of a lot of jobs. Even lolnuking on drk isn't as bad as before, especially considering twilight scythe procs a lot more with INT/MAB atmas why not have some more ----------------FUN----------------.

TBH, that insurgency comment was the best ***this thread had to offer. Now, if it takes me to submit some sort of email or something to get that ***moving.. jesus count me in. Being able to crit on insurgency would definitely start selling tickets to the next bandwagon.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 01:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

They could just give DRK Raging rush if that's all it takes.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-01-10 01:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
So people can play DRK as a paper WAR? I like jobs being unique with their own WS or there's no point in leveling it.
 Ragnarok.Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-01-10 01:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Sorry if this comes out HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE but I'm on my phone: DRK is far from my best DD job.

Good you leveled something worthwhile then!

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
I leveled DRK to better use homam gear and to fit serf situations.

Lol I bet a serf could out DD a DRK for his lord as long as he could make use of a crit WS.
lol phone autocorrected zerg to serf and I didn't catch it. I'm sorry that you skimmed past the good points in an effort to keep trolling though :l
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 01:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
So people can play DRK as a paper WAR? I like jobs being unique with their own WS or there's no point in leveling it.

How is making Insurgency a critical WS any different? There would be no difference except aesthetically.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 01:26:41
Link | Quote | Reply

How does it feel to be even worse than lolpup in the hierarchy of DDs?

Bismarck.Helel
Server: Bismarck
user: Billzey
By Bismarck.Helel 2011-01-10 01:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless they announce another mini-expansion, the next few updates will be outside Abyssea where DRK is a decent DD. I don't see what the problem is. Lack of patience?
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-01-10 01:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
So people can play DRK as a paper WAR? I like jobs being unique with their own ws or there's no point in leveling it.

How is making Insurgency a critical WS any different? There would be no difference except aesthetically.
Can always tell from those who actually read and those who just skim. . .
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 01:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Helel said:
Unless they announce another mini-expansion, the next few updates will be outside Abyssea where DRK is a decent DD. I don't see what the problem is. Lack of patience?

Yeah, it's not as severe as most people (myself included) Make it out to be.

DRK is still quite powerful outside of Abyssea, that's why I don't suggest things like "Give us crit ws dawg" or "i want perma +88% haste". I just have an overall problem with the direction (or, actually lack of direction) the job has right now. It sort of just sits where it is, where other jobs have evolved a little.

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
So people can play DRK as a paper WAR? I like jobs being unique with their own ws or there's no point in leveling it.

I must be a little slow then. Explain to me how Insurgency is different than Raging Rush, Rampage, Victory Smite and other Critical WS's except in the aesthetic delivery of the weapon skill? Unless I'm partially blind, you're saying you don't want DRK to be played like Warrior, yet you're advocating giving them what amounts to a re-skinned Raging Rush.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-01-10 01:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Bismarck.Helel said:

Yeah, it's not as severe as most people (myself included) Make it out to be.

DRK is still quite powerful outside of Abyssea, that's why I don't suggest things like "Give us crit ws dawg" or "i want perma +88% haste". I just have an overall problem with the direction (or, actually lack of direction) the job has right now. It sort of just sits where it is, where other jobs have evolved a little.

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

I must be a little slow then. Explain to me how Insurgency is different than Raging Rush, Rampage, Victory Smite and other Critical WS's except in the aesthetic delivery of the weapon skill? Unless I'm partially blind, you're saying you don't want DRK to be played like Warrior, yet you're advocating giving them what amounts to a re-skinned Raging Rush.
Of course it's aesthetics. That's all this game is. Why do you think people almost fainted when they saw you could finally use relic ws' without changing .dats. Now this argument is just slowly folding to benefit your side of the argument.
Touche though, even though that's expected from a good troll.
I might as well just use Rampage on all my 3 axe jobs too, huh, since you know it's just for looks so why bother.?
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 02:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Why is it whenever someone has a good point, they're a troll.

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, but I like Dark Knight because it's not just a Warrior with spikey black armor, it feels genuinely different, from subtle things like TP rate, to it's ability to literally save lives with stun (Tyrant Tusk anyone?!). Enfeebles, Drains, Endark, and even assisted suicides with Dread Spikes. The job has so much more to offer than just "Have big sword, hit target good".
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-01-10 02:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

What good point bro? Clearly you havent been using Raging Rush for 7 years to understanf -my- point. Like beating a dead horse. No point in arguing with someone who has to leave their piss stain in every thread that's up on FFXIAH.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 02:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
What good point bro? Clearly you havent been using Raging Rush for 7 years to understanf -my- point. Like beating a dead horse. No point in arguing with someone who has to leave their piss stain in every thread that's up on FFXIAH.

You clearly mad.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-01-10 02:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I'm very mad. Wish I had only 5 jobs to care about.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 02:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:

Uh oh, shits gettin fierce, u chekin my page and callin out mah jobs.

Also, you obviously don't care about Warrior, or you wouldn't be using a Vermeil Bhuj still. C WUT I DID THAR?!

And it's 7 jobs, I've been gearing Corsair and Summoner just a little better before I take them to 90 in 45minutes.
[+]
By Artemicion 2011-01-10 02:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

DRK is fun.
That's good enough for me.
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-01-10 02:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:

Uh oh, shits gettin fierce, u chekin my page and callin out mah jobs.

Also, you obviously don't care about Warrior, or you wouldn't be using a Vermeil Bhuj still. C WUT I DID THAR?!

And it's 7 jobs, I've been gearing Corsair and Summoner just a little better before I take them to 90 in 45minutes.
Wait so.. who's mad?
Turning childish and idiotic that's for sure.
Think I care about my vermeil? Let me go kill Alfard this week, just for you. Still doesn't change the subject of giving DRK raging rush. Calling out your jobs was actually relevant considering you don't have RR.

Once again, why do I bother.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-01-10 02:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

See what I did there: I looked at your player profile screen and called out arbitrary *** just like you did. My point was to show you how stupid it is, you obviously got the point, but missed the reference to yourself. So Bravo.

Enjoy your Widomaker, it rocks. No, Really it does.

I've played Warriors on other accounts before, didn't care for it. The only other job besides the ones I have 80+ that I've enjoyed was dancer, but I'm not secure enough in my sexuality to play that.

And you bother, because people are naturally stubborn.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2011-01-10 02:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:

Have you ever been called a tool before?

I have :(
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-10 03:00:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:

>he still thinks the amount of jobs someone has matters

[+]
By Alryc 2011-01-10 03:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering why so many drks out there complain about being "left behind." My scythe skill isn't even capped yet I have no problem keeping up or outdamaging other jobs.

RR gave a boost to any job that has a crit ws but that doesn't change the fact that drk still hits hard as hell with Guillotine and the right atmas. Not to mention critting for 500+ on regular swings. Maybe it's not the top of the top for spike damage any more, but the job is more fun to play now than it has ever been.

Don't be mad just cuz other jobs can do big damage too. It happens.

Also, if you like the job you'll keep playing it despite the fact that others can keep up with you.

If however, it drives you to not play drk then you probably shouldn't be on it to begin with.