Evisceration +Atma
First Page 2
 Asura.Chefm
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2010-12-22 00:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

We all know Evisceration has become the new DE and more and we see people rocking 2,3k+ Eviscerations. What Gear set do u have going and What Atma make a THF?
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-22 00:37:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chefm said:
We all know Evisceration has become the new DE and more and we see people rocking 2,3k+ Eviscerations. What Gear set do u have going and What Atma make a THF?
I just started relvling thf. Haven't touched it in years lol. I was using VV, RR and alpha and omega atmas. I actually managed a few 4k+ ones once I got to 90 and my skill up a little (Wish I had gotten screenshots of that but was too busy tanking and taking screenshots of 0 dmg penta-thrust from a drg that was higher lvl than me lol). Granted those I think were all SATA'd and probalby +att drink but meh not bad for a guy who was 75 a little bit ago. I actually managed a 2k+ viperbite with a +viper bite dmg dagger. Also I have like 2 or 3 of the abyssites that increase atma buffs....

Gearset: Yeah I know it needs work lol

Yata has +7 dmg and +4% crit hit dmg on it and is the mainhand. Er and the head is MKE now with + ws dmg/acc str/agi
[+]
 Asura.Backstab
user: backstab
By Asura.Backstab 2010-12-22 00:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Atmas i roll with atm are RR/GH/apocalypse.
And gear well just stack attack/dex and maybe a lil acc if u need it.
 Asura.Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2010-12-22 00:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you seen Omnipotent ?DEX+: Superior Haste+: Superior Enmity+: Minor
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-22 00:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chefm said:
It's most likely gear haste like the others... though I suppose it might make Atma of the Sea Daughter viable.
 Asura.Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2010-12-22 00:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

That or u could RR Omnipotent and apocalypse ?
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-22 00:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps... but what I meant was most of the omnipotents haste is goign to be wasted unless you are like tping in relic hands and af3 feet for the false hope+1. But yeah the dex on it would make it great for epeening
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-22 00:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Chefm said:
It's most likely gear haste like the others... though I suppose it might make Atma of the Sea Daughter viable.
it is, gives 10% gear haste (which is kinda handy for wearing full af3 and/or nusku (love this *** belt))

as for sea daughter i can only see it being useful for jobs like rng (12% slow is ouch)
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Server: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-12-22 00:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

str-kila
oat dmg38 para

with atmas VV/RR/GH
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-22 00:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Chefm said:
it is, gives 10% gear haste (which is kinda handy for wearing full af3 and/or nusku (love this *** belt))

as for sea daughter i can only see it being useful for jobs like rng (12% slow is ouch)
That's what I meant by that might actually make it viable. Ie haste to conteract it's slow.

It *** rocks on rng I must say. It's also awesome for triggering blue and red. Don't have to tp on random other mobs start out with tp etc
 Asura.Chefm
By Asura.Chefm 2010-12-22 00:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

GH?
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-22 01:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chefm said:
GH?
Gharled horn. +10% counter, 50 agi, 20% I think crit rate. Pretty nice for rng too
 Asura.Yunalaysca
By Asura.Yunalaysca 2010-12-22 01:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

as for dnc i'd use RR GH omnipotent, idk if there would be any difference for thf. you should already be hitting str cap for dagger weapons, so the 50 str from VV only gives like 25 attack, the double attack is kinda nice but can mess up your triple attack, and if you are constantly fighting something (not being a proc *** for NMs) the 2tick regain is kinda meh.
 Cerberus.Raddmage
Server: Cerberus
user: Kakkoii
By Cerberus.Raddmage 2010-12-22 01:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

imo i would use RR VV or stout arm and alpha and omega atmas
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-22 01:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yunalaysca said:
as for dnc i'd use RR GH omnipotent, idk if there would be any difference for thf. you should already be hitting str cap for dagger weapons, so the 50 str from VV only gives like 25 attack, the double attack is kinda nice but can mess up your triple attack, and if you are constantly fighting something (not being a proc *** for NMs) the 2tick regain is kinda meh.
Not sure if you would auto cap without any in your ws set without a str atma... would need 44dstr with the dagger I'm using.
 Ramuh.Lilsanchez
Server: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Lilsanchez 2010-12-22 01:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Currentlly Ive been doing roughly around 1800~3000 without SA using atams SA and RR. I dont have the third lunar, yet. Personally I found out just spamming as soon as you are at 100% is so much better then ever going over it. Forget SA and TA unless you actually are trying to place hate. Numbers with SA do go slightly higher though. 3800+

Gear consists of:
Kila +2 DEX9 Acc15
Mkris
Voyager Sallet
Mirke Wardecors Aug: Acc10 Atk10
Hecatomb Mitts
Enkidu's Subligar
Aurore Gaiters
Cuchulain's Mantle
Warwolf's Belt
Soil Gorget
Kemas Earring
Minuet Earring
Airy Ring
Rajas Ring.

4/4 Crit Rate Merits
8/8 Dagger
5/5 STR Merits
5/5 Triple Attack Merits

370 Base Dagger Skill

I'm always at war with myself on what to swap out for other peices of gear yet. Doubt ill ever get it perfected. Works well for me pretty well though. Considering I can outdamage most other DDs.
 Asura.Backstab
user: backstab
By Asura.Backstab 2010-12-22 03:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I noticed that no one mentiond atma of the apocalypse.
Its a reallz sexy atma, triple attack supirior, occ insta cast magic and auto RR 3 ftw.
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
Server: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-12-22 03:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Need better pants. Switch between Cuch and Foragers.
Dagger is temporary until I finish my Daka+1/2. Currently 22/30 on coins. :\
VV/RR/GH Atma. Will consider Apoc once I get it after Kutharei, Yaanei and Shinryu.

Anwig Salade:
STR/AGI+4
WS Acc+15 WS dmg+2%

Sylph.Gredival
Server: Sylph
user: Gredival
By Sylph.Gredival 2010-12-22 04:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Evis has been better than DE for a *long time* it's just been much more dramatically noticeable now.

Highest unstacked Evis I have done was 4.6k to Iron Giant in Abyssea-Altepa, no bard/corsair/drinks at the time.

At the time I was using VV/RR/AO. Right now I personally think the best Atma combination is going to be RR/Apoc/AO. Haste Atma suck because full AF3+2 and Bullwhip alone get you to 23%, it's always going to be major overkill.

(Nine L. Jades away from Batardeau and I have the 10,000 Bill for Mandau)
By Sambb 2010-12-22 05:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what I use

Kila +2 dex
off hand fusetto +2 (I swap them around depending on what ws i do etc and what mobs we fight)

Head deceit mask
neck chiv chain still ......
ammo thew bomb
body antares
hands raiders armlets +1
rings rajas + Airy
earrings brutal + kemas
legs tumblers trunks
feet leithe boots
belt war wolf
back I forget the name but its the one with 4 dex 4 chr 4 agi on it......

with thats stuff the highest evis I have done was on a detector in misereaux is 5.8k which was a one shot on nms im looking at 4k this is using sneak att. without sneak att it ranges from 1.8-3k depends on mob tbh.

Atmas are RR and omega working on 3rd lunar atm....

I think if I got the tathlum I think i would see an increase also with lokis, ws gear I use is not perfect by any means but there is alot of combinations you can use and most will give a decent output.
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-12-22 06:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm COR and I'm thinking of making an evisceration build. Would /nin be worth it for the off hand multi-hit(Joyeuse) or should I just stay /war?
 Phoenix.Hagino
user: hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2010-12-22 11:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Im still looking for soil belt and +1 heca but ive died twice trying to duo rdm + thf on suzi haha

Im hitting between 3.5-5.5k stacked evis about 2.5-3 unstacked

Atmas are RR GH and apocolypse

haha with atma of the apocolypse i solo zombied iratham to death, died about 15 times and still came out positive exp
 Siren.Stunx
Server: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2010-12-22 12:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

if im in any ally, ill use RR GH VV. if im duo/solo/low man I'll use GH RR and DD, on most mobs this is 95% ish crit and a ***ton of evasion.

Leviathan.Bladefury
Server: Leviathan
user: Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2010-12-22 13:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally use RR/VV/GH which is pretty much non-stop WS/Crit/rape... is funny watching ppl try to rip hate off of just my melee sometimes due to the attack speed/crit rate.. lol

Phoenix.Hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2010-12-22 13:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ive been wondering this, how does everyone feel about lithe boots over hecatomb?

Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2010-12-22 13:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been rocking GH/RR/Apocalypse recently on thf, it seems to be the best overall DPS.

I'd say lithe boots are probably better hagi, 6str is not doing much at all for thf.
 Phoenix.Hagino
By Phoenix.Hagino 2010-12-22 13:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

its really 6 str vs 3 dex X.x
 Leviathan.Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2010-12-22 13:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Hagino said:
its really 6 str vs 3 dex X.x

Add in the +slow that you get after the WS on your next attack round. I've been looking for alternatives to Hecatomb wherever I can find them. Sadly, for Mercy Stroke, I'm still stuck with most of the Heca stuff...
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2010-12-22 14:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The slow+ does not really apply. If you have a decent macro for your gear swaps, you should be back into haste gear before the next attack round.
 Leviathan.Bladefury
By Leviathan.Bladefury 2010-12-22 15:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I would hardly say that it's a matter of a decent macro for gear swaps. It's all a matter of timing, but there are many times that I've sat there after an SA or a WS waiting a considerable amount of time compared to my full haste set for the next attack round going off. Slow should definitely be considered in my opinion even moreso if given alternative options.
First Page 2