Sa/Ta Bonus Cap Thx+ ? +4 +5 More...?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Sa/Ta bonus cap thx+ ? +4 +5 more...?
Sa/Ta bonus cap thx+ ? +4 +5 more...?
 Asura.Shamaya
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-12-17 14:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It's only seems mysterious cuz it's old, from 2005, almost 2006. No better testing on TH+1 that I know of to date though. Not all old stuff is bad. The best condition related crafting test I read about (from losttync or something?) was from 2004 or dare I say 2003 iirc. And it indicated that conditions (day/moon) actually did have an effect on crafting. Not saying I believe it but old stuff gets forgotten.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html?fjob=10;mid=11344165617824451;num=89;page=1

Nobody will blame you if you don't wanna go test it lol. I'm not either. But that's a good idea, same mobs. I guess you could start in full TH and switch to 2 lvl 1 knives if you wanted to test for higher proc numbers. That would make testing longer though and kind of tricky. I'm not sure how high of a TH level you could reach on such weak mobs.
By Enedin 2010-12-17 18:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Shamaya. I'm gonna try and get around to testing the mobs sometime soon, since I quit HNM completely. I actually have more fun testing stuff like this than doing the same crap in Abyssea over and over. So it might happen!
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Server: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2010-12-18 14:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok finally got +5!
thf3+AA+Tk+atma
someone sayin +6 and can prove it ?
think its cap.

Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: xMitosisx
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2010-12-18 20:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Was wearing the knife, hands, and af3+3 feet. No th atma.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [79 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2011-03-07 20:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

As far i know if you have TH+6 on gears/trait, you still get the kupower's TH effect so it increases to TH+7 on first proc. (for outside the abysseas.)
 Cerberus.Ustav
Server: Cerberus
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-03-09 13:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Just curious but are you the person that thought twilight dagger was broken on the SE forums
 Cerberus.Ustav
Server: Cerberus
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-03-09 13:23:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ***lol I didn't notice the date on this

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Luces
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-03-10 19:12:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Ilax said:
Odin.Venomous said:
I was under the impression TH Does affect R/E drops.

I would like to see strong parsing saying i am wrong, but as my experience say, i saw a MAJOR difference on every gil drop with TH, when i say gil drop, that include all item you can trade,bazzar,AH. That also seem to affect EX gear and RARE gear, but seem to have low or no effect at all on RARE/EX gear like sky Abj, Dynamis AF, ect.

So hey, if i am correct, then who care about that new TH trolling SE gave us. I only can see SMALL usage like the Peiste NM that can drop 'Kukulkan's Skin'.

Highest I have since they patched it is 10, highest before was 11 but the mobs don't live long enough now to go above that.
This if the oldest most ilinformed th myth there is and if you ever have done these things, multiple times, without th or even with a lower form(like in salvage) you can see the decrease. I also believe se said something to point out otherwise but I'm on my phone cant check. The only people I have met that believe this also believer that until the update th 1 and th2 where 2 different things and didn't stack. I have yet to hear some make that argument that does/did those things without th multiple occasions and feel that way.

First off emp. Weapon upgrade items are not gil drops and are 100% only affected by th so that right there shots you gil drop only thing. In salvage without a thf, b4 update, cell drops were/are way less. As well as gear. My group noticed the cell drops alone when they went from th4 to th3.
I have done dyna without a thf a few times and gear drops are way lower, b4 update.

Purposely drawing out a fight 3 more min for 1th increase is pointless thf should be using sa and ta when ever its up anyway so it's not like you are going out of your way.