Curtains For The Gorilla?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Curtains for the Gorilla?
Curtains for the Gorilla?
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 16:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll give you 30,000,000 gil, Fli.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 16:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I want 300,000 gil.

You quit and aren't on Phoenix... plus I don't want you to *ahem* "use me." >.> XD
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 16:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
I'll give you 30,000,000 gil, Fli.

:D
 Cerberus.Oseryu
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2010-09-26 16:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
I once had a dream that someone sent me 300k, then I woke up and it was a lie. *** you brain. *** you.

<3 yes
Also for Valzan, You're Leaving alot out read her post last night, Yes you got *** over but then again you gave her your stuff willingly like a dipshit
Also, Liked to point out I know guys love to *** around with girls on Games as well as Girls do the same. Regardless, Mostly guys so, if it matters *** JOO *** JOO HARDZA!
Drama FTW makes my days better!
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 16:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Flionheart said:
I once had a dream that someone sent me 300k, then I woke up and it was a lie. *** you brain. *** you.
<3 yes Also for Valzan, You're Leaving alot out read her post last night, Yes you got *** over but then again you gave her your stuff willingly like a dipshit Also, Liked to point out I know guys love to *** around with girls on Games as well as Girls do the same. Regardless, Mostly guys so, if it matters *** JOO *** JOO HARDZA! Drama FTW makes my days better!

That's deep... Almost as deep as yout mom.
 Cerberus.Oseryu
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2010-09-26 16:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Flionheart said:
<3 yes Also for Valzan, You're Leaving alot out read her post last night, Yes you got *** over but then again you gave her your stuff willingly like a dipshit Also, Liked to point out I know guys love to *** around with girls on Games as well as Girls do the same. Regardless, Mostly guys so, if it matters *** JOO *** JOO HARDZA! Drama FTW makes my days better!

Your* May i troll now. :o
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 16:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Flionheart said:

You're.
 Cerberus.Oseryu
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2010-09-26 16:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Flionheart said:
You're.

Lol.../sigh You're = you are
Your Sorry for being a Grammar *** :p
P.S. YOUR a dipshit :D
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 16:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Flionheart said:
You're.

Lol.../sigh You're = you are
Your Sorry for being a Grammar *** :p
P.S. YOUR a dipshit :D
derp
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 16:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Oseryu said:
Flionheart said:
You're.
Lol.../sigh You're = you are Your Sorry for being a Grammar *** :p P.S. YOUR a dipshit :D

Gilgamesh.Lylin
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Khohana
By Gilgamesh.Lylin 2010-09-26 16:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it's not everything that's been talked about between the two posts, but here is some of the ***.

Edit: I offered up a simple solution for them and Val never even answered me about it, just changed subject. Yes I have a ss of that too. So in my annoyance, the 3 ss above are my 2 cents.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 17:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Volkomir
user: Volkomir
By Cerberus.Volkomir 2010-09-26 17:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Lylin said:

I see a RMT tell.......
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-09-26 17:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Woah, wait. Are you *** serious? You essentially gave out her phone number WITHOUT permission and then told them to text her because of a dispute over 300k?

You're a *** tool.
[+]
 Cerberus.Oseryu
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2010-09-26 17:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
Woah, wait. Are you *** serious? You essentially gave out her phone number WITHOUT permission and then told them to text her because of a dispute over 300k? You're a *** tool.
/nod
 Gilgamesh.Silvermutt
By Gilgamesh.Silvermutt 2010-09-26 17:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow what an ***. Why would you give someone's number to your friends?

Anyway, as for the paying back the 300k issue: Kdizzle tried to give it to him, but looks like he doesn't want it. Issue resolved. I don't want to hear any more about this.

[+]
 Fenrir.Mankey
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-26 17:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valzan is such a *** moron, STR MNK ftw, fhaste yo, and sexual harassment, cool story bro
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Lylin
By Gilgamesh.Lylin 2010-09-26 17:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Volkomir said:

I see a RMT tell.......

Ya :\ I was gonna swear at him in Chinese ( How to swear in Chinese FTW ), but I got sidetracked ; ;

Edit.. got sidetracked again and forgot to name the link /sigh
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
user: Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 17:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Linear said:
Woah, wait. Are you *** serious? You essentially gave out her phone number WITHOUT permission and then told them to text her because of a dispute over 300k? You're a *** tool.
I see the screens leave out the part where I said i never told anyone to txt her, they also leave out the fact that these ppl got her number because I have no problem leading people my phone (cause real friends actually give that stuff back)and sometimes while they had it they would recieve txts sent from her for me.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Lylin
By Gilgamesh.Lylin 2010-09-26 17:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

You really sure you want me to post that ss too? It does have a lot more of the lolwut bs in it.

[+]
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-26 17:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Caitsith.Linear said:
I see the screens leave out the part where I said i never told anyone to txt her, they also leave out the fact that these ppl got her number because I have no problem leading people my phone (cause real friends actually give that stuff back)and sometimes while they had it they would recieve txts sent from her for me.
Your irl friends would randomly text someone over 300k in a video game you play? That sounds a bit far fetched
 Cerberus.Oseryu
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2010-09-26 17:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Lylin said:
You really sure you want me to post that ss too? It does have a lot more of the lolwut bs in it.

Yes,please
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 17:25:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Caitsith.Linear
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-09-26 17:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Caitsith.Linear said:
Did you do anything to STOP them from using her number?

I don't give a *** if you trust them or not, they shouldn't have taken her number from your phone. And once they did, you should have told them off for doing so. Don't even try playing it off as if you didn't know they had it either.

Hell, you don't even sound very surprised about them having her number or apologetic about them doing it either.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Lylin
By Gilgamesh.Lylin 2010-09-26 17:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The last ss. After this he was blisted. He stopped answering me and I got bored.

Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-26 17:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Valzans so smart yo
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 17:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This is like middle school on steroids.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
Server: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-26 17:46:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they both need their heads banging together. This could have been sorted easily without it getting this far :/
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Silvermutt
By Gilgamesh.Silvermutt 2010-09-26 17:48:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Israfel said:
I think they both need their heads banging together. This could have been sorted easily without it getting this far :/

i.e. accept the money and never speak to each other again?

sounds like a good plan to me. idk why he couldn't stick to it.
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 17:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Silvermutt said:
Asura.Israfel said:

i.e. accept the money and never speak to each other again?

sounds like a good plan to me. idk why they couldn't stick to it.

ftfy
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14