Curtains For The Gorilla?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Curtains for the Gorilla?
Curtains for the Gorilla?
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14
 Cerberus.Nutt
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2010-09-26 14:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok there's another chick on another thread putting out a Player Warning about you.

OH nevermind, someone already put her story up there.

In my opinion, you both are crazy and deserve eachother. I KNEW IT!! Just promise me you won't have any kids.. UGGGH...
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 14:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

***'s getting serious.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 14:30:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is Yuki...?
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 14:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe they're the same person.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Server: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-09-26 14:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
We talk off and on still for a few days at one point she even reminds me yet again that she owes me still. Then about the 4th or 5th day after calling me she gets upset about something and at this time decided to blacklist me. Now I have good friends in this game, ones I have known a lot longer then 6 months and as friends they are willing to ask her to atleast pay back what she owes as I was unable to do so, I assure you none of them harrassed her on the matter and few probably sent more then 1 tell asking for her to pay what she has admittiedly stated she owed. Days ago on the 23rd one of her friends who shares a ls with me says that he will start selling his gear immediately to raise the money and pay off her debt for her, I don't want to make anyone broke so I tell him to take his time and I am willing to accept the offer and be done with the whole situation.
What exactly did she get upset over?
Your guess is really just as good as mine. Her ability to get upset over the dumbest crap is phenomenal, for instance she'd ask for space but get pissed beyond belief and call me rude if she was doing something and I didn't talk to her. It's hard sometimes to keep up with a party, your ls, and the people sending you tells sometimes so when she starts mting everyother thing she'd say I'd op to stop talking till she had less distraction, yet another thing she'd get really upset about. For a girl making the claim she wanted space but sends you tells somedays from log on to log off and then gets upset at any instance your not willing to talk to her no matter the reason she hard to figure out.

If she is that bad you could have , you know, not given (lending?) her stuff and /blisted her instead.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 14:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe it's a hermaphrodite, with a Wang-gina.
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-26 14:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe bi-polar was brought up somewhere in the other thread.
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Server: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 14:34:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
***'s getting serious.

I had to put up both stories side by side on each thread, just to show how ludicrous they are.

Gotta make sure everyone is on the same point of reference, I'd like to see them both post on the same thread and air it all out.

Its like a Zork based soap opera

You enter a room, someone throws a lamp. "***!"
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 14:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I find the debate ludicrous in it's entirety. It doesn't say much for Valzan if he has to make a new topic to attention-*** instead of simply typing his reply in the other thread.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 14:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
I find the debate ludicrous in it's entirety. It doesn't say much for Valzan if he has to make a new topic to attention-*** instead of simply typing his reply in the other thread.

You think the "i heard she blowing me up on the gilgamesh forum and decided to come set things straight" is factual?

Or more like "damn this *** is player hatin', best make a new thread to make it look like i wasn't really lurkin' tha forums to sound totaly innocent and not really that affected by it....yeah that'll be really cool" *high fives himself*
 Cerberus.Nutt
Server: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2010-09-26 14:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:

Flion, I was thinking the SAME thing. They sound too much alike.

They are BOTH crazy and they DESERVE eachother. Someone call Jerry Springer, I think we got a live one!!!
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 14:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Nutt said:
Flionheart said:

Flion, I was thinking the SAME thing. They sound too much alike.

They are BOTH crazy and they DESERVE eachother. Someone call Jerry Springer, I think we got a live one!!!

Highly unlikely, unless that person is a really good writer.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kiyame
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kiyame
By Quetzalcoatl.Kiyame 2010-09-26 14:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

She's 20 and her parents threaten to take her phone away?
'Hmmmm...' indeed O.o
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 14:47:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kiyame said:
'Hmmmm...' indeed O.o

you dont know strict parents.

Im 25 and when i go home to visit my father, i have to tell him where i am going and he asks i not come home later than 1.

Some parents are old fashioned. Esp if she is still living with them and in their pocket.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-26 14:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
'Hmmmm...' indeed O.o

Im 25 and when i go home to visit my father, i have to tell him where i am going and he asks i not come home later than 1.

Some parents are old fashioned. Esp if she is still living with them and in their pocket.

Wow >_> I could come home whenever when I was 15 as long as I told them where I was going and around what time I'd be home.
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 14:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Flionheart said:
You think the "i heard she blowing me up on the gilgamesh forum and decided to come set things straight" is factual? Or more like "damn this *** is player hatin', best make a new thread to make it look like i wasn't really lurkin' tha forums to sound totaly innocent and not really that affected by it....yeah that'll be really cool" *high fives himself*
No, I saw hers thanks to people on here being willing to send me messages making me aware of the situation but as it was pretty much one sided into her favor already I wanted to make another. Also even though it's here or there I was hoping to avoid this crap

Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
For the neutral part: Thanks. It's hard to just try to pick up and get over it. =( I understand exactly where you're coming from. Generally when I read these posts I think of the same thing. And I'm lucky--I don't need affirmation because both Valzan and I know I'm telling the truth, regardless of what he may say.
Yes it's understandable, having that strength is uncommon to just truly shrug off a good friendship when needed but you think Valzan will make an appearance? or was he a more private person
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. Knowing him as I did before all this, I'd say that he wouldn't, or that if he would he would say something to-the-point and simple. But now...well, either way if he says anything he'll simply be proving my point about retaliation. (That and, understandably, I have him blocked on here after that nasty private message).
I know she'll try to use this to gloat and claim it makes her correct about everything that's been said which is simply not true.
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 14:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
'Hmmmm...' indeed O.o

Wow >_> I could come home whenever when I was 15 as long as I told them where I was going and around what time I'd be home.

Same here. I never really had strict parents after the age of 14-15.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 14:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry Val, you aren't gonna get the response she did.... need girl-face avatar.
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 14:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:
'Hmmmm...' indeed O.o

My mom was like that (divorced since i was one) but my father...he was oldfashioned. I dont drink around him, i dont swear around him. Oh well.
 Gilgamesh.Silvermutt
By Gilgamesh.Silvermutt 2010-09-26 14:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Valzan, quit being a *** douche and leave her alone. That's all she's ever wanted you to do since she told you to *** off. I'm not even going to go into everything you left out of your deluded side of the story. (And in case anyone didn't know, Valzan has done this whole harrass-and-play-innocent thing before. And the victim had to move servers to get away from him.)

Having ALL your friends send her tells every couple hours telling her to give you gil sure sounds a lot like harassment to me. Not to mention, after her friend agreed to pay you for her she continued getting /tells from your friends.

So, you're getting your money back, you're not getting screwed over by anyone. Your reputation is mostly intact (although you're just going down the drain by posting this thread). You and your friends just need to leave her alone. NOW *** OFF!
[+]
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 14:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:
Flionheart said:
You think the "i heard she blowing me up on the gilgamesh forum and decided to come set things straight" is factual? Or more like "damn this *** is player hatin', best make a new thread to make it look like i wasn't really lurkin' tha forums to sound totaly innocent and not really that affected by it....yeah that'll be really cool" *high fives himself*
No, I saw hers thanks to people on here being willing to send me messages making me aware of the situation but as it was pretty much one sided into her favor already I wanted to make another. Also even though it's here or there I was hoping to avoid this crap

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
For the neutral part: Thanks. It's hard to just try to pick up and get over it. =( I understand exactly where you're coming from. Generally when I read these posts I think of the same thing. And I'm lucky--I don't need affirmation because both Valzan and I know I'm telling the truth, regardless of what he may say.
Yes it's understandable, having that strength is uncommon to just truly shrug off a good friendship when needed but you think Valzan will make an appearance? or was he a more private person
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. Knowing him as I did before all this, I'd say that he wouldn't, or that if he would he would say something to-the-point and simple. But now...well, either way if he says anything he'll simply be proving my point about retaliation. (That and, understandably, I have him blocked on here after that nasty private message).
I know she'll try to use this to gloat and claim it makes her correct about everything that's been said which is simply not true.

My comments were more in jest to Flion than actual speculation. I've been on both sides of this. Girls freaking out, and guys who are really really sad and pathetic.

Honestly, none of this is going to solve anything. Unless you have pics or crediable witnesses, its a he said/she said thing, and people will spend the next 5 pages speculating or calling you both attention ***.

My advice, take it for what its worth and drop it. Or else you guys are gonna get flamed soon.

<3

Good luck with all that out there. Imma go eat pizza.
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 14:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Silvermutt said:
Valzan, quit being a *** douche and leave her alone. That's all she's ever wanted you to do since she told you to *** off. I'm not even going to go into everything you left out of your deluded side of the story. (And in case anyone didn't know, Valzan has done this whole harrass-and-play-innocent thing before. And the victim had to move servers to get away from him.)

Having ALL your friends send her tells every couple hours telling her to give you gil sure sounds a lot like harassment to me. Not to mention, after her friend agreed to pay you for her she continued getting /tells from your friends.

So, you're getting your money back, you're not getting screwed over by anyone. Your reputation is mostly intact (although you're just going down the drain by posting this thread). You and your friends just need to leave her alone. NOW *** OFF!

***'s getting even more srs.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 15:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Any time you give someone anything, you will never get it back.
Any time you receive anything, you will be asked for it back.
It happens so often. x.x
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 15:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valzan, quit being a *** douche and leave her alone. That's all she's ever wanted you to do since she told you to *** off. I'm not even going to go into everything you left out of your deluded side of the story. (And in case anyone didn't know, Valzan has done this whole harrass-and-play-innocent thing before. And the victim had to move servers to get away from him.) Having ALL your friends send her tells every couple hours telling her to give you gil sure sounds a lot like harassment to me. Not to mention, after her friend agreed to pay you for her she continued getting /tells from your friends. So, you're getting your money back, you're not getting screwed over by anyone. Your reputation is mostly intact (although you're just going down the drain by posting this thread). You and your friends just need to leave her alone. NOW *** OFF!

[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 15:04:25
Link | Quote | Reply

How much gil are we talking here? o.o
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-09-26 15:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zanno said:
Flionheart said:
POIDH

You better get that reference. Or I'm dissapoint.

Can I have my spider back?
you want me to email it back to you?
 Asura.Bluespoons
Server: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-09-26 15:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
How much gil are we talking here? o.o

Think they said like 300k somewhere.

edit- yesh 300k

While we were friends, he gave me a few items as gifts (which I refused to accept many times), and now that I have finally gotten away from him, he has been telling everyone I "stole" about 300k from him , which is ENTIRELY untrue. A friend (without my knowledge) offered to pay him this amount, which of course stemmed hate mail from Valzan on ffxiah (which was reported to Alyria).
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Server: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-09-26 15:10:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
We talk off and on still for a few days at one point she even reminds me yet again that she owes me still. Then about the 4th or 5th day after calling me she gets upset about something and at this time decided to blacklist me. Now I have good friends in this game, ones I have known a lot longer then 6 months and as friends they are willing to ask her to atleast pay back what she owes as I was unable to do so, I assure you none of them harrassed her on the matter and few probably sent more then 1 tell asking for her to pay what she has admittiedly stated she owed. Days ago on the 23rd one of her friends who shares a ls with me says that he will start selling his gear immediately to raise the money and pay off her debt for her, I don't want to make anyone broke so I tell him to take his time and I am willing to accept the offer and be done with the whole situation.
What exactly did she get upset over?
Your guess is really just as good as mine. Her ability to get upset over the dumbest crap is phenomenal, for instance she'd ask for space but get pissed beyond belief and call me rude if she was doing something and I didn't talk to her. It's hard sometimes to keep up with a party, your ls, and the people sending you tells sometimes so when she starts mting everyother thing she'd say I'd op to stop talking till she had less distraction, yet another thing she'd get really upset about. For a girl making the claim she wanted space but sends you tells somedays from log on to log off and then gets upset at any instance your not willing to talk to her no matter the reason she hard to figure out.
it's called being bi-polar akin to having multiple personalities, it's when the brain's 2 sides can't get along.
 Siren.Catabolic
Server: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-09-26 15:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:

That doesn't add up does it? You JUST found out from friends? Yet you apparently sent her a nasty PM on here last night. Interested in seeing the PM. Time isn't adding up on your claims.
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
user: Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 15:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Sorry Val, you aren't gonna get the response she did.... need girl-face avatar.
Sadly this is incredibly true.

Valzan, quit being a *** douche and leave her alone. That's all she's ever wanted you to do since she told you to *** off. I'm not even going to go into everything you left out of your deluded side of the story. (And in case anyone didn't know, Valzan has done this whole harrass-and-play-innocent thing before. And the victim had to move servers to get away from him.) Having ALL your friends send her tells every couple hours telling her to give you gil sure sounds a lot like harassment to me. Not to mention, after her friend agreed to pay you for her she continued getting /tells from your friends. So, you're getting your money back, you're not getting screwed over by anyone. Your reputation is mostly intact (although you're just going down the drain by posting this thread). You and your friends just need to leave her alone. NOW *** OFF!
As for mutt here my story is not deluded and "ALL" my friends did not send her tells, it was only about 3 people total and as stated earlier none of them sent hordes of tells. Also no one has ever had to leave a server because of me, I however heard about your situation before thought. Your the guy who had been saving pictures of her on your PC and got drunk one night and started confessing your love for her even though you have like 10+ years on her. But then you got busted by your "gf" at the moment and she banned you from playing the game until recently, so now your just here trying to be some kind of white knight since your single again.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14