Curtains For The Gorilla?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Curtains for the Gorilla?
Curtains for the Gorilla?
First Page 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 15:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish everyone in this thread would shut up, this thread doesn't amuse me any more.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 15:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bluespoons said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
How much gil are we talking here? o.o

Think they said like 300k somewhere
I'd honestly forget about it unless you enjoy this BS drama. However, it seems like since I quit the market is really depressed, except for consumables. :\ Taking money from a third party seems douchey in my opinion. A lesson to learn though, don't give people stuff you aren't willing to part with forever; I don't care if it was called a loan.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 15:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
I wish everyone in this thread would shut up, this thread doesn't amuse me any more.
NO U.
[+]
By vampkid 2010-09-26 15:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk who this Valzan guy is, nor do I care, but I do care about Yuki. She's a very nice, honest girl, and has been my LS mate for a year.
Yesterday before she made her thread, she was actually going to just quit the game. She was fed up with these childish people sending her tells, and she was just going to leave. A friend suggested she post a player warning here, to prevent this from happening again.
I only hope this situation gets resolved soon, and that she's able to play in peace.

To Valzan, just leave her alone, that's all she's asking for. You'll get your gil back, one of your LS member promised you that.
After all gil is all you care about, right?

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 15:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe the OP's should just cut their losses and forget about each other... >.>
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 15:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get that "double post detected" thing that pops up when I don't double post. But it doesn't pop up when I do.

Edit: My confusion is apparent. I didn't know what a double post was. :O
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 15:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread displeases meh
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 15:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
This thread displeases meh

It's a drama thread with a hint of srs.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Server: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 15:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Sorry Val, you aren't gonna get the response she did.... need girl-face avatar.
Sadly this is incredibly true.

Gilgamesh.Silvermutt said:
Valzan, quit being a *** douche and leave her alone. That's all she's ever wanted you to do since she told you to *** off. I'm not even going to go into everything you left out of your deluded side of the story. (And in case anyone didn't know, Valzan has done this whole harrass-and-play-innocent thing before. And the victim had to move servers to get away from him.) Having ALL your friends send her tells every couple hours telling her to give you gil sure sounds a lot like harassment to me. Not to mention, after her friend agreed to pay you for her she continued getting /tells from your friends. So, you're getting your money back, you're not getting screwed over by anyone. Your reputation is mostly intact (although you're just going down the drain by posting this thread). You and your friends just need to leave her alone. NOW *** OFF!
As for mutt here my story is not deluded and "ALL" my friends did not send her tells, it was only about 3 people total and as stated earlier none of them sent hordes of tells. Also no one has ever had to leave a server because of me, I however heard about your situation before thought. Your the guy who had been saving pictures of her on your PC and got drunk one night and started confessing your love for her even though you have like 10+ years on her. But then you got busted by your "gf" at the moment and she banned you from playing the game until recently, so now your just here trying to be some kind of white knight since your single again.

Lol

@Flion
I LOVE LAMP!!!
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 15:18:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:

It's not sad, sir. It's a force of nature.
 Gilgamesh.Valzan
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Valzan
By Gilgamesh.Valzan 2010-09-26 15:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Catabolic said:
Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
No, I saw hers thanks to people on here being willing to send me messages making me aware of the situation but as it was pretty much one sided into her favor already I wanted to make another. Also even though it's here or there I was hoping to avoid this crap
Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki said:
Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Gilgamesh.Mistrissyuki said:
For the neutral part: Thanks. It's hard to just try to pick up and get over it. =( I understand exactly where you're coming from. Generally when I read these posts I think of the same thing. And I'm lucky--I don't need affirmation because both Valzan and I know I'm telling the truth, regardless of what he may say.
Yes it's understandable, having that strength is uncommon to just truly shrug off a good friendship when needed but you think Valzan will make an appearance? or was he a more private person
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. Knowing him as I did before all this, I'd say that he wouldn't, or that if he would he would say something to-the-point and simple. But now...well, either way if he says anything he'll simply be proving my point about retaliation. (That and, understandably, I have him blocked on here after that nasty private message).
That doesn't add up does it? You JUST found out from friends? Yet you apparently sent her a nasty PM on here last night. Interested in seeing the PM. Time isn't adding up on your claims.
It was random people sending me messages, the first one was sent to me at 2010-09-25 22:39:54 which I noticed an hour and a half later. As for any messages sent to or from her there was none made last night as you seem to believe
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 15:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
It's not sad, sir. It's a force of nature.

Indeed, see, look.

This...

vs this...

First one is better, it's just nature.
 Gilgamesh.Silvermutt
By Gilgamesh.Silvermutt 2010-09-26 15:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:

As for mutt here my story is not deluded and "ALL" my friends did not send her tells, it was only about 3 people total and as stated earlier none of them sent hordes of tells. Also no one has ever had to leave a server because of me, I however heard about your situation before thought. Your the guy who had been saving pictures of her on your PC and got drunk one night and started confessing your love for her even though you have like 10+ years on her. But then you got busted by your "gf" at the moment and she banned you from playing the game until recently, so now your just here trying to be some kind of white knight since your single again.

First of all, my problems are my own and I'm not white knighting because I'm not single. Second of all, I don't do anything without asking her first. Thirdly, I'm actually a few months younger than her.

And you say "three" people tried talking to her? You make is sound more casual than it really is. Talking to her about it is one thing, talking to everyone else she knows about it is another. I am sick of dealing with your friends as well. Tell them to leave me alone too. I don't give a ***about you, so crawl back in your hole and fap.

Good job staying on topic.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 15:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh, this ***makes no sense.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 15:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Valzan said:
First of all, my problems are my own and I'm not white knighting because I'm not single. Second of all, I don't do anything without asking her first. Thirdly, I'm actually a few months younger than her. And you say "three" people tried talking to her? You make is sound more casual than it really is. Talking to her about it is one thing, talking to everyone else she knows about it is another. I am sick of dealing with your friends as well. Tell them to leave me alone too. I don't give a ***about you, so crawl back in your hole and fap. Good job staying on topic.

I'm curious as to how you got dragged into this situation..
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-26 15:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

What the hell... >.>

We need someone who knows both of them but hates them both to sum up what has happened tbh.

In short: This is a private thing if you are both bitching at each other, just sort if out yourselves, unless you both need an audience.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 15:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, OP, I'm curious as to the title of the thread... "Curtains for the Gorilla?" Who's the gorilla? Are you the gorilla? What curtains? Beef curtains? She said no..
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Silvermutt
By Gilgamesh.Silvermutt 2010-09-26 15:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing that involves me in the situation is that Yuki is a friend of mine, and Valzan's groupies keep sending me tells to get his money back too because she keeps blisting them. There's really not much more she can do. All she and the rest of us want is for him to go away....it's really not hard to simply do nothing.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 15:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You all look like dumbasses fighting over this. Everything you guys say contradicts what the other said. Suck it up and move on. 300k and some dignity isn't much to lose. You're only making it worse.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 15:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing that involves me in the situation is that Yuki is a friend of mine, and Valzan's groupies keep sending me tells to get his money back too because she keeps blisting them. There's really not much more she can do. All she and the rest of us want is for him to go away....it's really not hard to simply do nothing.

Do something then, Blist his groupies and him..
 Leviathan.Yokhai
Server: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-26 15:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes it is. Im doing it right now. All day long. Family guy makes it easy.

I'm not saying you are wrong about the whole "standing up for your friend" thing. But its pretty easy to ignore tells or blist that person. I've blisted a whole LS when we went to KA war a few years back.
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Server: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2010-09-26 15:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
/endthread
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-26 16:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Yokhai said:

Yes it is. Im doing it right now. All day long. Family guy makes it easy.

I'm not saying you are wrong about the whole "standing up for your friend" thing. But its pretty easy to ignore tells or blist that person. I've blisted a whole LS when we went to KA war a few years back.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Limelyte
Server: Asura
user: Limelight
By Asura.Limelyte 2010-09-26 16:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know which to believe. I want to complete the puzzle! Both stories are believable, but they don't match up at some points...

/head asplode
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 16:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

People don't learn 'til it happens to them.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-26 16:14:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Flionheart said:
NO U.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-26 16:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Also, OP, I'm curious as to the title of the thread... "Curtains for the Gorilla?" Who's the gorilla? Are you the gorilla? What curtains? Beef curtains? She said no..
It's regarding the bands unfortunate demise? : p But flion is right (ugh damn lol), there is nothing left to say or do. A judge would of interrupted this hours ago and dismissed the case for lack of evidence. we're just the audience who is sitting waiting for the next trial This and the previous thread's situations' happen very often in game, hopefully someone read and will retain something helpful from them. -_-

I like the Gorillaz, tho.. And I'll be the judge; I want the plaintiff to give the defendant 300,000 Gil.. I also want the defendant to give the plaintiff 300,000 Gil.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-26 16:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I want 300,000 gil.
By Flionheart 2010-09-26 16:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I once had a dream that someone sent me 300k, then I woke up and it was a lie.

*** you brain.

*** you.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14