Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2010-09-20 17:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
imo if u want to leech make the abyssea run. dont /tell ldrs u have keys they dont care, dont shout in WG/jueno for a key *** slot most ppl will blist you. man the *** up make the run or stfu, atleast that way you sort of added to the party.
Why not ask? It's causing no harm. All the leader has to say was "Sorry full" or "No thanks". But I suppose reputation means very little any more.
i hate getting those leech tells when i have the leader dot i tend to ignore those tells. they are annoying when i have real reps coming to the party

Ignoring would be better than making someone come and spend all their cruor on keys just to be a ***. I mean I'm a gigantic douchebag but even I have my limits.
Again, yeah, as you can totally see, I obviously said please come spend all your cruor. I'm psychic like that. If you think that it's not cool, whatever, it happened, I didn't -make- him do anything, the only thing i'm guilty of is the 100 gil it cost him to op to west ronfaure, and i'll be sure to send that to him 1st class, courtesy of intarwebz white knights.
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 17:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Flionheart said:
Oh yeah I'm leeching on my whm85 main healing the alliance np. Haste is overrated too, we can nin37 burn ***, i mean ***, elemental ninjutsu and mijin gakure spam? what about it. If this guy was going to just ask any random person with a yellow name for an invite to come blatantly leech and offer nothing whatsoever so that you don't have to level a job, and then be so oblivious to obvious trolling then I honestly have no mercy for him. Especially when we can have people who are actually contributing open chests. I mean really, get an East Ron party.

Or instead you could... I don't know; not be a ***? And simply reply {No thanks}. I'd much prefer to party with someone who had leached all of their jobs than someone like you who acts like a *** to people asking innocent questions.

To be quite frank, I posted this to sympathize with OP, this isn't the first time it's happened, and I'm kind of sick of people thinking "oh well, why bother leveling a job when I can just ask people over and over I don't know for a party and just blatantly agree to anything they say.". I mean really, I didn't make him spend all his cruor, he did that himself, and in my defense, I really was afk thinking that he'd figure I was being sarcastic. I don't find myself accountable for other people's stupidity, If you want to go around and ask people if you want to contribute absolutely nothing, that's on you, if someone says sure of course we need a 37 nin and you come on out, and then you spend all your cruor on keys before so much as one reply of certainty, again, yo bad. And on the matter of who you'd prefer to party with, aren't you quitting ffxi for ffxiv? lol

Stop trying to sugar coat what you did. Sarcasm is hard to convey over the internet, unless you made it blatantly obvious then don't pull the whole "I was being sarcastic" defence because it won't work. All you had to do was reply {No thanks} but obviously you have some deep problems with people not grinding jobs up to 85. It's not exactly uncommon for someone leeching to spend a huge chunk of cruor on keys, it's what they do to actually contribute (albeit a small contribution) and telling him he had a spot in the party when he clearly didn't was the reason he spent all his cruor.

I was also unaware that playing XIV meant I couldn't have preferences on who I'd party with? The fact of the matter is that you did this, and you are proud of doing this. That makes you a god-awful player in my books.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-09-20 17:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

What goes around, comes around!

[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-09-20 17:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
imo if u want to leech make the abyssea run. dont /tell ldrs u have keys they dont care, dont shout in WG/jueno for a key *** slot most ppl will blist you. man the *** up make the run or stfu, atleast that way you sort of added to the party.
Why not ask? It's causing no harm. All the leader has to say was "Sorry full" or "No thanks". But I suppose reputation means very little any more.
i hate getting those leech tells when i have the leader dot i tend to ignore those tells. they are annoying when i have real reps coming to the party

Ignoring would be better than making someone come and spend all their cruor on keys just to be a ***. I mean I'm a gigantic douchebag but even I have my limits.

He's a lolBlu. What did you expect?
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 17:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:

Again, yeah, as you can totally see, I obviously said please come spend all your cruor. I'm psychic like that.

Clearly you've never had a leecher in your Abyssea party. Leechers always spend cruor on keys.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-09-20 17:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
job has what to do with it? loldnc
edit: read the whole thread b4 u post
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-09-20 17:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
job has what to do with it? loldnc
Yay! My trolling worked =D
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 17:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:

Again, yeah, as you can totally see, I obviously said please come spend all your cruor. I'm psychic like that. If you think that it's not cool, whatever, it happened, I didn't -make- him do anything, the only thing i'm guilty of is the 100 gil it cost him to op to west ronfaure, and i'll be sure to send that to him 1st class, courtesy of intarwebz white knights.

Also calling you a douchebag after you being a douchebag isn't being a white-knight.

It's calling you a douchebag.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2010-09-20 17:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:

Again, yeah, as you can totally see, I obviously said please come spend all your cruor. I'm psychic like that.

Clearly you've never had a leecher in your Abyssea party. Leechers always spend cruor on keys.

My bad g, missed the manual.
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 17:44:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:

My bad g, missed the manual.

No, you simply lack common sense.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-09-20 17:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

And before Abyssea and AF Burns (well before it was used so much as it was before Abyssea) ppl was doing Qufim PT 19-75. I knew so many THF with Lv24 skill on Dagger and complained they missed all the time, well. Go figures.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-20 17:46:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, there's a difference between a key-*** and a leech. ;) I'm sure 3-6 people are leeching in your Abyssea alliance at any given time.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-09-20 17:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Well, there's a difference between a key-*** and a leech. ;) I'm sure 3-6 people are leeching in your Abyssea alliance at any given time.
^
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-09-20 17:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
key *** are still leeches cause you can have a blm, rng, cor, or brd be the chest person
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-09-20 17:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I pay for leech spots! *** ya, I'm so cash!
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-09-20 17:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
I pay for leech spots! *** ya, I'm so cash!
lol
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-09-20 17:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I see no harm in letting one low level job focus on chests and keys etc.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Server: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2010-09-20 17:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

LilcrazyUnicorn said:
Dude YOUR dumb as hell

I spy with my little eye...
[+]
 Cerberus.Hatekhaos
user: hatekhaos
By Cerberus.Hatekhaos 2010-09-20 17:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno why the bitching bout how ppl lvl up who the hell cares. Find an easy way to lvl up and do it. You learn ur job as you go. PPl who *** and moan about leechers or ppl who do astral burns are just mad cause they dont get to do it. Worry about yourself and not the other 3000 people on the server it will work out better for you in the long run
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2010-09-20 17:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hatekhaos said:
I dunno why the bitching bout how ppl lvl up who the hell cares. Find an easy way to lvl up and do it. You learn ur job as you go. PPl who *** and moan about leechers or ppl who do astral burns are just mad cause they dont get to do it. Worry about yourself and not the other 3000 people on the server it will work out better for you in the long run
right.........cause SE made FFXI a game where you do ***by yourself
/sarcasm off
[+]
 Phoenix.Elaenia
Server: Phoenix
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-20 18:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
the best ones are the ones who send you /tells asking for spot when you just so happen to be looking for a rep for somebody in your pt. and they'll tell you they're like, 80war/sam or some such. so you go "cool, we needed a dude, come on in" and then he shows up /anon wearing level 40 crap and starts yelling at you when you boot him out.
 Cerberus.Hatekhaos
user: hatekhaos
By Cerberus.Hatekhaos 2010-09-20 18:03:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Cerberus.Hatekhaos said:
right.........cause SE made FFXI a game where you do ***by yourself
/sarcasm off
right........ cause everyone who astral burns to 75+ sucks at their jobs and everyone who lvls up in party camps are great at their job..
/sarcasm off
[+]
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 18:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Hatekhaos said:

Agree. Bad people will be bad regardless of levelling method.
[+]
By Vittles 2010-09-20 18:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

These leeches **** me off too, but I wouldnt call the box ho a leech. Someome has to do it and id rather someone more skilled at combat or spell casting be in the fight. Leechers suck *** plain and simple. As for compairing SNM burns, there is no way to compare them. The lv sync is needed or you cant burn. Walking away while others do all the work is unexceptable. All the ppl that defend it must not care that a team member isnt doing their part. Who the **** knows, maybe they are all goverment workers. Put them on my hockey team and ill kick their lazy *** for fun.

I am in my 8th year of play... I lved BLM to 80 before Abyssea was opened up... (on wams) IMO they have made this game to easy. Uncapped CoP, level sync, Job lvs to 99 comming. Lets all just go low man AV for **** sake. Ppl who suck need things like this or they cant play with those that can.

I have gotten to the point where I ask, 'How many below lv 70 do you have?' Was in a Aby group (shout was for LV 75+) where the leader was box ho and low lv... thats ok. But then I found a player without any gear on. When I asked I was told to mind my own business. WTF? then he lv to 41... ppl complained and were told that the gimp was in his (the leaders LS) and would not be kicked. I lved and left. Added them to blist and will never have to hear from those that stole 16 other ppls time again. So flame me for grammer, spelling or anything other than my opinion on leechers... leechers can suck my *** juice.
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 18:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Vittles said:
These leeches **** me off too, but I wouldnt call the box ho a leech. Someome has to do it and id rather someone more skilled at combat or spell casting be in the fight. Leechers suck *** plain and simple. As for compairing SNM burns, there is no way to compare them. The lv sync is needed or you cant burn. Walking away while others do all the work is unexceptable. All the ppl that defend it must not care that a team member isnt doing their part. Who the **** knows, maybe they are all goverment workers. Put them on my hockey team and ill kick their lazy *** for fun.

I am in my 8th year of play... I lved BLM to 80 before Abyssea was opened up... (on wams) IMO they have made this game to easy. Uncapped CoP, level sync, Job lvs to 99 comming. Lets all just go low man AV for **** sake. Ppl who suck need things like this or they cant play with those that can.

I have gotten to the point where I ask, 'How many below lv 70 do you have?' Was in a Aby group (shout was for LV 75+) where the leader was box ho and low lv... thats ok. But then I found a player without any gear on. When I asked I was told to mind my own business. WTF? then he lv to 41... ppl complained and were told that the gimp was in his (the leaders LS) and would not be kicked. I lved and left. Added them to blist and will never have to hear from those that stole 16 other ppls time again. So flame me for grammer, spelling or anything other than my opinion on leechers... leechers can suck my *** juice.

Being a Leech in a smn burn and Leeching in Abyssea are the exact same.
[+]
 Alexander.Gib
Server: Alexander
user: Gib
By Alexander.Gib 2010-09-20 18:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Moochers are gonna mooch, no matter what happens they will find a way. If they fix Abyssea to be like only level 70's can enter and they break SMN burning they would STILL find a way to do it.

does how much you enjoy the game depend on how other play the game? It's like getting mad at people that use cheat codes in videogames. Who the hell cares
By Vittles 2010-09-20 18:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Flionheart said:
Vittles said:
These leeches **** me off too, but I wouldnt call the box ho a leech. Someome has to do it and id rather someone more skilled at combat or spell casting be in the fight. Leechers suck *** plain and simple. As for compairing SNM burns, there is no way to compare them. The lv sync is needed or you cant burn. Walking away while others do all the work is unexceptable. All the ppl that defend it must not care that a team member isnt doing their part. Who the **** knows, maybe they are all goverment workers. Put them on my hockey team and ill kick their lazy *** for fun. I am in my 8th year of play... I lved BLM to 80 before Abyssea was opened up... (on wams) IMO they have made this game to easy. Uncapped CoP, level sync, Job lvs to 99 comming. Lets all just go low man AV for **** sake. Ppl who suck need things like this or they cant play with those that can. I have gotten to the point where I ask, 'How many below lv 70 do you have?' Was in a Aby group (shout was for LV 75+) where the leader was box ho and low lv... thats ok. But then I found a player without any gear on. When I asked I was told to mind my own business. WTF? then he lv to 41... ppl complained and were told that the gimp was in his (the leaders LS) and would not be kicked. I lved and left. Added them to blist and will never have to hear from those that stole 16 other ppls time again. So flame me for grammer, spelling or anything other than my opinion on leechers... leechers can suck my *** juice.

Well maybe they changed it from the time it was done most... right after lv sync. Without that lv sync... you cant have the great crash of exp after the (then 75) puller comes in with 40 mobs and joins the lv sync party while all the summoners take the mob down.
By Lilix 2010-09-20 18:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Why'd SE open Abyssea to level 30+ anyway? XD
By Flionheart 2010-09-20 18:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Vittles said:
Flionheart said:
Vittles said:
These leeches **** me off too, but I wouldnt call the box ho a leech. Someome has to do it and id rather someone more skilled at combat or spell casting be in the fight. Leechers suck *** plain and simple. As for compairing SNM burns, there is no way to compare them. The lv sync is needed or you cant burn. Walking away while others do all the work is unexceptable. All the ppl that defend it must not care that a team member isnt doing their part. Who the **** knows, maybe they are all goverment workers. Put them on my hockey team and ill kick their lazy *** for fun. I am in my 8th year of play... I lved BLM to 80 before Abyssea was opened up... (on wams) IMO they have made this game to easy. Uncapped CoP, level sync, Job lvs to 99 comming. Lets all just go low man AV for **** sake. Ppl who suck need things like this or they cant play with those that can. I have gotten to the point where I ask, 'How many below lv 70 do you have?' Was in a Aby group (shout was for LV 75+) where the leader was box ho and low lv... thats ok. But then I found a player without any gear on. When I asked I was told to mind my own business. WTF? then he lv to 41... ppl complained and were told that the gimp was in his (the leaders LS) and would not be kicked. I lved and left. Added them to blist and will never have to hear from those that stole 16 other ppls time again. So flame me for grammer, spelling or anything other than my opinion on leechers... leechers can suck my *** juice.

Well maybe they changed it from the time it was done most... right after lv sync. Without that lv sync... you cant have the great crash of exp after the (then 75) puller comes in with 40 mobs and joins the lv sync party while all the summoners take the mob down.

I should rephrase:

Morally, AFburning is the exact same as Abyssea leeching.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7