Force New Jugs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Force new jugs?
Force new jugs?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-23 12:38:09
Link | Quote | Reply

my original point to his original point(before the retardedness) was that every job cant have everything they wamt. If they could, the game would be too easy.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 12:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Here it is...and those that dont like it...I really could care less...you're over potent sense of self worth is really startling

We are not complete, alot more than me have been whining for missing jugs for years....but it appears the obvious does not matter with a bunch of epeen swelling douche bags

I didn't read your post, I read this part: We are not complete.
here's my point it's in bold:
none of the jobs in this game are complete, that's why we are doing this whole level cap increase :/
any argument you have about what you want and what you don't have is garbage when replied to with something like that.
edit: DAMNIT OP SINCE YOU MADE THIS THREAD SE DECIDED TO NOT ADD IN AVIAN AND AMORPHS FOR THE UPDATES, YOU ARE A ***!
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 12:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
my original point to his original point(before the retardedness) was that every job cant have everything they wamt. If they could, the game would be WoW.

Fixed, again. :)
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
Server: Leviathan
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:42:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Helix said:
Here it is...and those that dont like it...I really could care less...you're over potent sense of self worth is really startling

We are not complete, alot more than me have been whining for missing jugs for years....but it appears the obvious does not matter with a bunch of epeen swelling douche bags

I didn't read your post, I read this part: We are not complete.
here's my point it's in bold:
none of the jobs in this game are complete, that's why we are doing this whole level cap increase :/
any argument you have about what you want and what you don't have is garbage when replied to with something like that.
edit: DAMNIT OP SINCE YOU MADE THIS THREAD SE DECIDED TO NOT ADD IN AVIAN AND AMORPHS FOR THE UPDATES, YOU ARE A ***!
rotflmao...

damn it you prob right
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not a hater...but c'mon man....we have been asking for avian and amorph for freaking years and not only do we not get them....we get no reason WHY we dont get them....guys I can be as big an *** as anyone else and that was not the intention of my point....

but...hell flames are fun....i like fire
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 12:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

The only things that make the jobs incomplete is the fact that they're not LV99 yet. The whole game was designed around being LV75, all of this stuff being added is just extra credit.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 12:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
I'm not a hater...but c'mon man....we have been asking for avian and amorph for freaking years and not only do we not get them....we get no reason WHY we dont get them....guys I can be as big an *** as anyone else and that was not the intention of my point....

SE doesn't owe you anything, that's the general message of this.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 12:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

if you want the easy way out go play WoW
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:58:52
Link | Quote | Reply

And yes...I am passionate about this issue...No....I'm not going to let it go...SE made this abortion and they are going to correct it by one of 3 ways...
1...gimme my missing jugs
2...merge the secondary wheel into the first...
3....just remove the second tier wheel and post an apology for being stupid...

any of those will work....

I love the burn....GIMME THE FIRE BABY!
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
Server: Unicorn
user: idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-07-23 12:59:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Here is a wake up call, if bst is not your main...dont respond!!! you suck actually! you ppl that think the point of this game is to level every job up are silly as hell...this is a bst conversation from ppl that main bst you don't love and use bst always...stfu...go away...you're ***is gonna be ignored No I really don't respect the opinion of ppl that think the point of this game is to level all jobs relentlessly..that is fail...that is not the point of the game...sorry...thats just me...and yes i will be laughing at you If you using it to level lowbie jobs or using it for bcnm's...then you just really fail at the job....no clue = no opinion Yes...you are a vacuum of worthlessness... If you not a true beast...just stfu and go troll another consversation

So i skimmed throught this entire drama fest and all i can think is as follows:

If only a true best can offer an opinion here then wtf are you doing posting. I dont know any "true bst" that charms in an axe and shield over a 15k light staff can considers it a "Charm build". So in fact your arguement is invalid.

There are many things us bst fans would love to get. But at the end of the day all the bitching and crying in the world isnt going to change a damn thing. SE will give you what they want to give you. Deal with it.

Bst was one of my first jobs to 75 and is by far the job i enjoy the most but im not gonna cry about what i dont have. I enjoy it for what it is and what it is capable of accomplishing.

Grow up.
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

WoW?....Oh you mean the game that has 10 times the number of users than this one?...

oh...I hate that game....

but maybe SE should stfu and learn from someone smarter than them
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

stfu...I have an apollo too you d'head....I said in another post I haven't updated items....gtfo

My items aren't the point here...you so f'ing stupid...you wanna drag ***that has no point in the conversation?

Ok...well I can go there...explain to me why dipshit bst on leviathan are fulltiming K osode and the rest perle?...I asked and was schooled...dont hand me that ***...stick to the point...

No avian and amorph jugs...

That is the point...

reference to anything else is flames and trolls
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-07-23 13:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
stfu...I have an apollo too you d'head....I said in another post I haven't updated items....gtfo

Thats nice im not reading another post. Im reading one written by an immature little kid who claims to be the only "real bst" but is completely clueless.

EDIT: P.S. please feel free to continue to throw all the name calling out there that you want. It will only prove my point.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 13:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
WoW?....Oh you mean the game that has 10 times the number of users than this one?...

oh...I hate that game....

but maybe SE should stfu and learn from someone smarter than them

SE makes games to make good games

WoW was made to make money (Easy game = lazy players)

if i was the owner of SE i'd rather have a hard but good game made than an easy not so good but appealing game to the lazy players
Leviathan.Helix said:
And yes...I am passionate about this issue...No....I'm not going to let it go...SE made this abortion and they are going to correct it by one of 3 ways...
1...gimme my missing jugs
2...merge the secondary wheel into the first...
3....just remove the second tier wheel and post an apology for being stupid...

any of those will work....

I love the burn....GIMME THE FIRE BABY!

because u *** and moan doesnt mean you're going to get it

honestly if someone were to *** and moan about something i did i would probably make it worse for them
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. I'm 13 and I have a hard on for idiots that wanna roll and haven't really bothered to read the point of the post
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-07-23 13:06:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
...honestly if someone were to *** and moan about something i did i would probably make it worse for them

Lol that is so true. And at the same time would be kinda funny too see.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 13:06:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

My items aren't the point here...you so f'ing stupid...you wanna drag ***that has no point in the conversation?

Ok...well I can go there...explain to me why dipshit bst on leviathan are fulltiming K osode and the rest perle?...I asked and was schooled...dont hand me that ***...stick to the point...

No avian and amorph jugs...

That is the point...

reference to anything else is flames and trolls

you're the one who started QQing and then started being a ***

if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 13:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Yes. I'm 13 and I have a hard on for idiots that wanna roll and haven't really bothered to read the point of the post

at the moment im not sure if you're sarcastic or not
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-07-23 13:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Yes. I'm 13 and I have a hard on for idiots that wanna roll

Finally the trueth comes out!
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh my epeen is throbbing....
Unicorn.Idevlboy said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

Thats nice im not reading another post. Im reading one written by an immature little kid who claims to be the only "real bst" but is completely clueless.

EDIT: P.S. please feel free to continue to throw all the name calling out there that you want. It will only prove my point.

Yes you will...and I'm sure you're stuffy *** will find it impossible to not comment....gtfo
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 13:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Oh my epeen is throbbing....
Unicorn.Idevlboy said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

Yes you will...and I'm sure you're stuffy *** will find it impossible to not comment....gtfo

who will what
 Midgardsormr.Soki
Server: Midgardsormr
user: soki
By Midgardsormr.Soki 2010-07-23 13:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
you obviously are under the assumption that petitioning on the internet has an effect over anything.
Newsflash: online petitions are just QQ circlejerks, hell IRL petitions don't work half the time lol.
edit: there are still 2 updates left btw, cry more.

2 more updates? so 81-85 and 86-90
so when is the 91-95 and 96-99 updates?
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 13:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's 81-90 and 90-99.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-23 13:10:55
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXI is not hard at all its just a grindfest admit it

The owner you mean the dev for FFXI. I rather have the devs of FF13 make the MMO then those douche, broken after broken version updates (needing so many emergency maint) also for all those years they didn't do ***and left the game broken in so many ways. pffft
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of you have this mistaken idea that I really give a f*ck about what you have to say on this topic. On some topics I am all ears cause I'm a dumbass noob...however...on this one...I have loads of exp concerning it...I'm right and you just trolling to see your name on the post list....You cannot effectively participate in a pt unless you have an appropriate jug for whatever 'prey" your party is camping...

we need avian and amorph...

So go on "flame" ninja's....smash away...I really dont care...I am actually enjoying the ridiculousness of some of the ***I am seeing...it appears that on somethings I was not as stupid as I thought I was...some of you just need to stfu...yopu obviously have no clue

It doesn't change the fact we have been missing these two jugs for freaking years...

Once again I will try to put this flame/rant back to where it was supposed to be

Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 13:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Most of you have this mistaken idea that I really give a f*ck about what you have to say on this topic. On some topics I am all ears cause I'm a dumbass noob...however...on this one...I have loads of exp concerning it...I'm right and you just trolling to see your name on the post list....You cannot effectively participate in a pt unless you have an appropriate jug for whatever 'prey" your party is camping...

So go on "flame" ninja's....smash away...I really dont care...I am actually enjoying the ridiculousness of some of the ***I am seeing...it appears that on somethings I was not as stupid as I thought I was...some of you just need to stfu...yopu obviously have no clue

It doesn't change the fact we have been missing these two jugs for freaking years...

Once again I will try to put this flame/rant back to where it was supposed to be

BST will never be accepted into parties, with or without those jugs.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 13:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

you obviously have no clue whatsoever on how things in life work

just because u *** and moan and because ur a butthurt lil girl does not mean you will get your way

you just need to accept this, and you obviously care because u keep replying

and in those replies you further prove how much of a lil *** u are

and we all know that u mad
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-23 13:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

and for those that realize that I am right but disagree with my tactics...wtf was I supposed to do?..."oh can I suck your d*ck so you'll agree with me"?....gtfo....

right is right and wrong is wrong and having been robbed of these jugs time and time again...it's time to really get voacla and *** about it...go on...flame away....I'm done
 Ifrit.Myori
Server: Ifrit
user: Myori
By Ifrit.Myori 2010-07-23 13:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Im fine with the new jugs, beastmaster is my favorite job, not having fancy pants amorph and birdy jugs dosn't make me hate it . Not to mention :

[+]