Force New Jugs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Force new jugs?
Force new jugs?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 13:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
and for those that realize that I am right but disagree with my tactics...wtf was I supposed to do?..."oh can I suck your d*ck so you'll agree with me"?....gtfo....

right is right and wrong is wrong and having been robbed of these jugs time and time again...it's time to really get voacla and *** about it...go on...flame away....I'm done

wat the *** are you right about anyways?

i just see bitching about how u need jugs
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-07-23 13:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

If you still pay SE to play the game even though you seem so upset by it, I think you're sucking their ***. :3 The only way SE will change things is if their revenue decreases considerably.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 13:29:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Soki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
you obviously are under the assumption that petitioning on the internet has an effect over anything.
Newsflash: online petitions are just QQ circlejerks, hell IRL petitions don't work half the time lol.
edit: there are still 2 updates left btw, cry more.

2 more updates? so 81-85 and 86-90
so when is the 91-95 and 96-99 updates?
yeah only 3 updates for the 99 level cap.
so we have the one we already did and then two others.
80-89
90-99
or
81-89
91-99, but getting down to that is just semantics really.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-07-23 13:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not here to troll or be an ***, I simply disagree with you, Helix. If you think BST has been robbed of jug pets, then you also agree that NIN has been robbed of Utsusemi: San, SCH is robbed of AM2, RDM is robbed of Cure VI, BLM is robbed of T4 -Ga spells, etc, etc.

They don't intentionally take stuff out of the game because they think "Lol, let's piss people off." They take stuff out of the game to make it fair.

You could argue that just getting a new jug pet or two isn't nearly as overpowered as getting a whole new tier of Utsusemi, or what have you, but if you've seen how good Lucky Lulush is lately, I'd say BST actually was fairly overpowered at the moment, and is only going to get more jug pets in the next 19 levels.
[+]
 Unicorn.Idevlboy
Server: Unicorn
user: idevlboy
By Unicorn.Idevlboy 2010-07-23 13:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
I'm not here to troll or be an ***, I simply disagree with you, Helix. If you think BST has been robbed of jug pets, then you also agree that NIN has been robbed of Utsusemi: San, SCH is robbed of AM2, RDM is robbed of Cure VI, BLM is robbed of T4 -Ga spells, etc, etc. They don't intentionally take stuff out of the game because they think "Lol, let's piss people off." They take stuff out of the game to make it fair. You could argue that just getting a new jug pet or two isn't nearly as overpowered as getting a whole new tier of Utsusemi, or what have you, but if you've seen how good Lucky Lulush is lately, I'd say BST actually was fairly overpowered at the moment, and is only going to get more jug pets in the next 19 levels.

This is so true!

And that little rabbit is insane. Does decent dmg, can aoe cure your pt, and crits a lot. Very glad we got him!
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2010-07-23 13:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't normally post on the forums because I am intimidated by them, but I really had to post here just to calmly explain my situation...

In my opinion, I love BST just how it is. Im not a hard core player, but I like trying my best, and a lot of times I was able to do stuff for friends and for myself on BST that... was just awesome and fun...

... However, a lot of that strategy came from charming outside pets, not using jugs. Until the update, only Carrie was super awesome for me at 75, and even then I used her ONLY when I had others to depend on, or in an emergency situation. I didn't (and still do not) have the gear to completely rely upon her for an entire 'hardcore' fight.

Beastmaster has both jug pets and many area's where things are charm-able to their disposal.... I find this fair. Know your grounds and try to take hold of the situation the best you can, as with any job.

Sure it would be nice to have the other jug pets, but to be honest, I have always been perfectly fine without them...

I've been a BST for a while and have never complained about the "elemental wheel" of intimidation...

That would be like, for me on BLM, complaining I didnt have Meteor because it isn't fair and we've been wanting it for so long... Yet we have all those other spells at our disposal...

Be happy with what you have, learn what you can, and have fun. Its a game :3
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and to the person that made some crackhead comment about not being a "real" bst....

I have a thought for you....

Perhaps leveling 20 jobs is the point of the game for you...personally I find that ridiculous and offensive...I guess to you (and apparently several others)...it's better to be average at many jobs rather than to be good at one...pick one...be the best you can be at it and stop groveling like a psychophant at the feet of the masses...and if you not picking bst as that top pick....stfu...your opinion is mute here....(smile....have a nice day!)

Ok....Now I'm Done...

I'll be back tho

You know you gonna miss me...>.>
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 13:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Oh and to the person that made some crackhead comment about not being a "real" bst....

Perhaps leveling 20 jobs is the point of the game for you...personally I find that ridiculous and offensive...I guess to you (and apparently several others)...it's better to be average at many jobs rather than to be good at one...pick one...be the best you can be at it and stop groveling like a psychophant at the feet of the masses...and if you not picking bst as that top pick....stfu...your opinion is mute here....(smile....have a nice day!)

Ok....Now I'm Done...

I'll be back tho

to u implying you're a real beastmaster

if u NEED 2 more types of jug pet there is NO WAY you are a "real" bst

stfu
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 13:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

Ok....Now I'm Done...

I'll be back tho

Leviathan.Helix said:
I'm enjoying this!...not only is it just plain funny, but if any of you pissing in the wind against me were real bst...you'd know what i am saying is right...so none of you are really "real" bst...you just wanna'be's....good luck with that btw

Wow.. You actually did it.. You actually made yourself look even more stupid.
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow...I love this...I learned alot from Derf....

You fools so easy to troll....

I think I earned a trophy fishmount
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 13:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

i dont think you're the one who trolled...
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 13:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

Derf is fun :/
you aren't very fun :/
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

and yes, in case you are wondering...I stopped reading your responses back on like the second page,,,,It really didn't matter and I really don't care

Avian and amorph jugs ftmfw....anything else is stupid

Please feel free to flame this thread...I might actually come back and read them one day....prob not tho
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-23 13:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Leviathan.Helix said:
and for those that realize that I am right but disagree with my tactics...wtf was I supposed to do?..."oh can I suck your d*ck so you'll agree with me"?....gtfo.... right is right and wrong is wrong and having been robbed of these jugs time and time again...it's time to really get voacla and *** about it...go on...flame away....I'm done
wat the *** are you right about anyways? i just see bitching about how u need jugs

Wish I had jugs... I wouldn't be here if I did.
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 13:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, I aint as obvious as derf, but I damn sure got the troll trophy for the day...f it and have a nice day :)

Rotflmmfao

Here's some fail sauce to rub on those stupidity wounds
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 13:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
and yes, in case you are wondering...I stopped reading your responses back on like the second page,,,,It really didn't matter and I really don't care

Avian and amorph jugs ftmfw....anything else is stupid

Please feel free to flame this thread...I might actually come back and read them one day....prob not tho
You read my posts :D
I think you are just saying that because of one of two things:
if you are in fact trolling you didn't really do a good job and are making excuses.
if you aren't trolling you didn't do a good job and are just making excuses.
my closing statement:
l2trooool.
edit:it's never good to be on the defensive all day when you are trolling anyway :/
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 13:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 14:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Nah, I aint as obvious as derf, but I damn sure got the troll trophy for the day...f it and have a nice day :)

Rotflmmfao

Here's some fail sauce to rub on those stupidity wounds
dude, derf ain't trolling btw.
i don't know what you are talking about lol.
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 14:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya know if just a part you mf'ers responded half as passionately to real life as you do to meaningless ***on here about a stupid game...the world might be a better place...

gtfo with your ridiculous ***...

Log the f out...go help a homeless guy find something to eat...Help a battered lady find a shelter...then maybe your opinion will mean something...otherwise...huge f'ing fail and meaningless banter...words are nothing...and harsh words about a f'ing game....well thats almost priceless....but truthfully worthless
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 14:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy gets the try to cover up his anger and how much of a *** he is and how he got trolled by saying he is a troll trophy of the day
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 14:06:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Ya know if just a part you mf'ers responded half as passionately to real life as you do to meaningless ***on here about a stupid game...the world might be a better place...

Log the f out...go help a homeless guy find something to eat...Help a battered lady find a shelter...then maybe your opinion will mean something...otherwise...huge f'ing fail and meaningless banter...words are nothing...and harsh words about a f'ing game....well thats almost priceless....but truthfully worthless
you are typing quite a bit more than i am which leads me to believe that you are trying quite hard good sir, didn't read the rest of your post.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 14:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

help a confused bst on a ffxiah forum
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 14:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

I can't help but notice you're still logged in and responding more passionately here then you probably do to events in real life..

So I'll give you, your own advice, in your own words.

Also, google 'self projecting'.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 14:08:35
Link | Quote | Reply

wat do u call someone who has been trolled and then tries to say they're the troll?

is there even a name?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 14:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
wat do u call someone who has been trolled and then tries to say they're the troll?

is there even a name?
A failure.
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 14:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 "wat does this have to do with this? (from the douche's)...

these are the kind of things that make you a better person...not doing them...not a good person...not a good person = your opinion is fail
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 14:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
inb4 "wat does this have to do with this? (from the douche's)...

these are the kind of things that make you a better person...not doing them...not a good person...not a good person = your opinion is fail
I'm so glad we can agree, your opinion is, indeed, fail.
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 14:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shining examples...
Ever collect bread at closing from the local bakery and take to your town's soup kitchen?...I have

Ever collect food from your town food bank and deliver to the elderly?...I have

Does this make me better than you...If you have never done it?...yes it does...so log out and go do it

So...inb4 the ***

I have an opinion....my opinion is just as good as anyone else's...perhaps better just because I try...and they don't.

Game wise....

Gimme my two jugs....

(Grins to all)
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 14:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Shining examples...
Ever collect bread at closing from the local bakery and take to your town's soup kitchen?...I have

Ever collect food from your town food bank and deliver to the elderly?...I have

Does this make me better than you...If you have never done it?...yes it does...so log out and go do it

So...inb4 the ***

I have an opinion....my opinion is just as good as anyone else's...perhaps better just because I try...and they don't.

Game wise....

Gimme my two jugs....

(Grins to all)

Your opinion is that other people's opinion doesn't matter, but that yours does, and is even better then other people's..

How sad of a life you must have.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Server: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-07-23 14:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree with OP, guys. I think FFXI needs new jugs.

Look how flat Hume females are! It's not right!