Force New Jugs?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Force new jugs?
Force new jugs?
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Leviathan.Helix
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 11:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm enjoying this!...not only is it just plain funny, but if any of you pissing in the wind against me were real bst...you'd know what i am saying is right...so none of you are really "real" bst...you just wanna'be's....good luck with that btw
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 11:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
I'm enjoying this!...not only is it just plain funny, but if any of you pissing in the wind against me were real bst...you'd know what i am saying is right...so none of you are really "real" bst...you just wanna'be's....good luck with that btw

oh damn u have bst lvld i dont... and i dont really give a flying ***

im just saying go QQ somewhere else
[+]
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-07-23 12:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe SE wants Bst to get those pets through charm, Idk.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 12:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

apparently OP is the only real Beastmaster out there.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 12:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Maybe SE wants Bst to get those pets through charm, Idk.

i've heard that charm pets were better, my bst is only 43 and it seemed that way, idk if it changes 70+ thou
 Alexander.Tidusblitz
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Tidusblitz 2010-07-23 12:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

From what ive seen, this rabbit they got is apparently jesus the bunny, and we still get ppl QQing like this.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 12:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
From what ive seen, this rabbit they got is apparently jesus the bunny, and we still get ppl QQing like this.

some people get things and its not enough so they cry until they get their way

then they get their way and they QQ moar
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

for those of you arguing cause it makes your epeen throb....listen up...

we have never been able to finish out the second tier wheel....avian over aquan, aquan over amorph, amorph over avian...thats how it works...those of you that feel the need to attack either have never really played bst or maybe your momma dropped you on your head as a baby....maybe like 6 months ago....gtfo....

I'm right...your arguments are meaningless and just flame...and tell your mamma I said hello and I can't see her again till i get a dna test on you....
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 12:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
I suck at being a BST so I cry about things that make a shitty player like me have an easier time.
I agree.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 12:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Once again, I'm 72 BST (more then high enough to be a 'real BST') and you sir, are a ***.. A QQing *** to be exact.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 12:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

we have never been able to finish out the second tier wheel....avian over aquan, aquan over amorph, amorph over avian...thats how it works...those of you that feel the need to attack either have never really played bst or maybe your momma dropped you on your head as a baby....maybe like 6 months ago....gtfo....

I'm right...your arguments are meaningless and just flame...and tell your mamma I said hello and I can't see her again till i get a dna test on you....

just charm and u complete the wheel urself... im right your arguments are meaningless
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 12:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Hastefeet said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

just charm and u complete the wheel urself... im right your arguments are meaningless
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait...I have the answer.....

www.xnxx.com...

That should occupy your time for awhile and get you to stfu and lets have some prgress
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 12:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Wait...I have the answer.....

www.xnxx.com...

That should occupy your time for awhile and get you to stfu and lets have some prgress

we arent the people QQing here
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I QQ? I got your's right here
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 12:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Helix said:
I suck at being a BST so I cry about things that make a shitty player like me have an easier time.
I agree.

You need to smoke, you're pretty antsy today.
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

No you fail...you cannot always charm the two missing elements....and you said you were a bst...fail
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 12:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Leviathan.Helix said:
I agree.

You need to smoke, you're pretty antsy today.
I do need a cigarette, I'm swamped at work right now -_-
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

gimme my two missing jugs! Thats all
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i tell you towering monoliths of intellect something...till you do it....you dont know it...stfu
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-07-23 12:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:

find the holy grail and you will get your wish
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 12:22:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
you have to reach lvl 99 with full merits to get those two jugs, my friend at SE gave me that gem of info.
edit: you also need to break a latent on a certain weapon to even be able to get the jubs.
it's perdy cray-zee.
[+]
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-07-23 12:22:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Leviathan.Helix said:

No you fail...you cannot always charm the two missing elements....and you said you were a bst...fail

i said i was a bst?

and if u really need the missing elements why are u playing this game in the first place?

sometimes u have to do things without the best things at your disposal

so u sir fail
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 12:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Helix said:
Well i tell you towering monoliths of intellect something...till you do it....you dont know it...stfu
for you Beastmaster=no friends?
amirite or amirite?
if you are a true beastmaster, charm the mods(see what i did there, mods/mobs...i am a funny guy) into not taking this off top page, if you can do that and raid the lost ark, you shall have my support.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-07-23 12:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're bitching because Slimes aren't always at your disposal? You're one shitty BST if you need the slimes.. You're probably just bitching because you can't charm a Slime and kill 5 or 6 things with one pet, I.E. you're a lazy *** that can't be bothered to charm multiple pets to kill something.
[+]
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Server: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-07-23 12:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

sigh just to point out these jug pets been siting in the dat files for years (sept the ladybug) and there still other non activated ones 2 birds and maybe a amorph if u know how look u can find them on here. Might be others 2 i dunno.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2010-07-23 12:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, I agree with the OP's opinion that there should be bird (or avian, whatever you wanna call it) and amorph (LEECHES PRZ) jugs, but I almost regret it just because of how much of a moron he's being about it. Seriously, calm the hell down and be a little civil about it. And yes, it's a good idea and something that should've been implemented long ago but still hasn't, but it is NOT the huge deal you are making it out to be. It's just a nice little thing that would be convenient from time to time. You make it out to be some huge, game-breaking issue, when it really is not.

And don't talk about boycotting the game to get what you want... that's just stupid and doesn't accomplish anything. Though I daresay, judging by your posts, the game would be better off if YOU boycotted it.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-23 12:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Heimdall said:
sigh just to point out these jug pets been siting in the dat files for years (sept the ladybug) and there still other non activated ones 2 birds and maybe a amorph if u know how look u can find them on here. Might be others 2 i dunno.
I think they are just going to release it either at the 80-89 increase or at the 90-99 increase :/

Occam's razor has advised me in thinking so.
[+]
 Sylph.Rawkhawk
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Rawkhawk 2010-07-23 12:36:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You know if they added an Amorph, it wouldn't be a useful one. I'm looking at you.

Not to mention for Slimes, monsters with Resist Charm shouldn't be jug pets should they? I mean how was the BST able to create a strong enough alliance with said mob that he is allowed to call upon him at any time during battle?
[+]
 Leviathan.Helix
By Leviathan.Helix 2010-07-23 12:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Here it is...and those that dont like it...I really could care less...your over potent sense of self worth is really startling

We are not complete, alot more than me have been whining for missing jugs for years....but it appears the obvious does not matter with a bunch of epeen swelling douche bags

I digress..it seems some f*cks that have never really played the job to it's fullest seem to feel entitled to toss in a bogus opinion...go for it...to burst your bubble tho, it really don't matter but go ahead and feel free to share your bullsh*t...your bs input is finding it's way to file 13...it appears that me and SE aren't listening...

I have openly admitted that I really dont know alot, but after leveling my ***solo all the way...there are a few things that I do know quite abit about....and missing jugs in the intimidation wheel is one...go ahead...argue...prove your stupidity...they are not there and they should be...period.

I'm so glad I can provide a forum for true d'heads to show themselves....you know the ones that actually have never experienced something but feel they are entitled to an opinion...go for it bro's....lemme have it!...I love it!

edit...hasty spelling = wrong