Abyssea - Casual Or Hardcore ?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Abyssea » Abyssea - Casual or hardcore ?
Abyssea - Casual or hardcore ?
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-26 18:58:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
haha retard? Thats the best you got?

Maybe you want to explain to us how this pic shows the usefulness of PUP over COR in a party situation?

And I take it you still havent found a single person on this forum that agree with you huh?

You claimed that this list was a poll and it's not. It's in-game data. You mad.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Server: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-26 19:00:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not mad lol.

You pulled out a list from your *** to prove that PUP > COR, I just proved that that list means nothing lol.

and you know UMAD.png is kind of old, just as your thoughts of this game.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-26 19:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I'm not mad lol.

You pulled out a list from your *** to prove that PUP > COR, I just proved that that list means nothing lol.

Nah, you claimed that the list I gave was based on people's opinion. It is in-game data, aka a statistical representation of what jobs FFXI players prefer after taking into consideration fun to play and usefullness. You can't deny this list. COR is last because it's a ***job.
 Sylph.Kimble
Server: Sylph
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-26 19:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The one on the right is game data (meaning thats how many people have the job at 75, doesnt mean its more useful)

The one on the left is a survery that was done. COR is dead last but thats because many people dont like to play COR because of the cost behind it (bullets, cards, etc)

What job you like most =/= whats more useful though. Sorry.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-26 19:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I'm not mad lol.

Nah, you claimed that the list I gave was based on people's opinion. It is in-game data, aka a statistical representation of what jobs FFXI player prefer after taking into consideration fun to play and usefullness.

Wrong, its just how many people have the job at 75.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-26 19:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
The one on the right is game data (meaning thats how many people have the job at 75, doesnt mean its more useful)

This is where you are an idiot. People don't level jobs (statistically) that are not usefull (drg) or a job that is boring (cor).
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-26 19:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

This is where you a an idot. People don't level jobs that are not usefull (drg) or a job that is boring (cor).

At least I know proper grammar and how to spell idiot.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-26 19:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I'm not mad lol.

Nah, you claimed that the list I gave was based on people's opinion. It is in-game data, aka a statistical representation of what jobs FFXI players prefer after taking into consideration fun to play and usefullness. You can't deny this list. COR is last because it's a ***job.

again you are pulling stuff out of your ***, you gotta have a pretty big *** huh?

you wanted to prove PUP > COR with your list. The list only shows how many ppl have these jobs at 75, nowhere does it show the actual usefulness of the jobs.

As Kimble said, not a lot of ppl want to lv COR because it's kind of expensive.

But you go on living in your little dream world. And lets see what else you will find in that big *** of yours.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-26 19:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

And as much as DRG might be useless, according to your charts there, PUP is even more useless.
[+]
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-07-26 19:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Except your awesome 5-hit Love/Tomoe SAM is total ***when compared to a 5-hit high damage OAT DRG.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-26 19:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Zanno said:

you wanted to prove PUP > COR with your list. The list only shows how many ppl have these jobs at 75, nowhere does it show the actual usefulness of the jobs.

But you go on living in your little dream world. And lets see what else you will find in that big *** of yours.

PUP is more expensive than cor (4 millions just for attachements)

The reason more people have COR is that it's fail. Period. 1 minute recast on roll, 3 usefull rolls only. K.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-26 19:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
And as much as DRG might be useless, according to your charts there, PUP is even more useless.

I already said that pup is fail, try reading.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-26 19:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

PUP is more expensive than cor (4 millions just for attachements)

The reason more people have COR is that it's fail. Period. 1 minute recast on roll, 3 usefull rolls only. K.

Thought you just said more ppl have PUP because its the sauce?
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-26 19:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

I'm stupid and French.

I agree.
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-26 19:10:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

I did read, you said people don't level jobs that are not useful. So why did you level PUP?
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-26 19:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't have to become racist because you get hurt in the butt.
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2010-07-26 19:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Sylph.Kimble said:

I did read, you said people don't level jobs that are not useful. So why did you level PUP?

You missed the "statistically" part, racist.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-26 19:12:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't know saying you are French was racist.

Suck Less.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-26 19:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude, Grumpychan. you called me a retard. It's worse to make fun of a mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE guy than because they are french. Oh wait, I guess it's pretty much the same thing. nvm, carry on.
[+]
 Valefor.Sketchkat
Server: Valefor
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2010-07-26 19:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Please don't judge all us pup's by this nimrod's standards ;_;

We're not all bad! D:
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-07-26 19:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

This is where you a an idiot. People don't level jobs (statistically) that are not usefull (drg) or a job that is boring (cor).
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

COR is last because it's a ***job.

^ This, among other things, is why you are an idiot.

Just leave.
[+]
 Caitsith.Linear
Server: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Linear 2010-07-26 19:15:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sketchkat said:

We're not all bad! D:
Go back to your corner and play with your doll! D:<

Back on topic: popularity =/= better.

Example: Lindsay Lohan
[+]
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-07-26 19:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sketchkat said:

We're not all bad! D:

Nah, I like good PUPs really, just a lot of people don't know how to play it so they make the job look bad.

I'm not even a jobist, as I think every job has a use in the game. It's just stupid to base how good a job is based off a meaning less survey.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-26 19:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kimble said:
Valefor.Sketchkat said:

We're not all bad! D:

Nah, I like good PUPs really, just a lot of people don't know how to play it so they make the job look bad.

I'm not even a jobist, as I think every job has a use in the game. It's just stupid to base how good a job is based off a meaning less survey.

according to that list, bard isnt really that usefull either. Who would have thought? I guess everyone just wants us bards in their party/EG events/everything just to be nice to us and to not hurt our feelings.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Giazz
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gias
By Quetzalcoatl.Giazz 2010-07-26 19:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

why is this thread still on the main page anyway?
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
Server: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-26 19:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I know what 5-hit is moron, I'm telling you sam got enough STP to 5 hit, you just need to hit the search function on this site. There are plenty of new stp piece coming with this very update.

Oh shame you wont be able to get it with it probably coming from abyssea :)
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-26 19:45:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
I'm not mad lol.

So you're saying WHM/BLM is better than WHM/SCH?

Really?
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-26 19:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

The one on the left is a survery that was done. COR is dead last but thats because many people dont like to play COR because of the cost behind it (bullets, cards, etc)

What job you like most =/= whats more useful though. Sorry.

I agree what he said makes sense. PUP and RNG are at bottom of list too. These jobs all still benefit from having a craft behind them. Without a craft it can become costly overall.
[+]
 Asura.Masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-07-26 20:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
haha retard? Thats the best you got?

Maybe you want to explain to us how this pic shows the usefulness of PUP over COR in a party situation?

And I take it you still havent found a single person on this forum that agree with you huh?

You claimed that this list was a poll and it's not. It's in-game data. You mad.

The game data list proves nothing for popularity. Of course whm,rdm,blm,thf,war,mnk would be at the top. They are the first jobs available. The most reliable list would be the survey results and this is why:

Next comes pld (not 100% sure if first unlockable jobs where available from start or came in an update) Same available at 30 before expansions. Also would be popular job as its a tank.

Next NIN, SAM, DRK, BRD and DRG. See where im gonna go with this. Available pre first expansion and first expansion.

Next comes Dancer and BLU released later in TOAU and WOTG. Of course it wont sway everyone from their loved job. Which they have played for a long time.

Also BLU takes alot of work. Only dedicated players are gonna stick at it learning the spells.
DNC has only really just started making its place in parties etc. As of late and had to solo for exp.

Only reason DNC is so far up the list they realised it was an easy job to solo. After they had levled it to 37 to help there main in solo activities.

Ok now onto BST same again not everyone likes to solo. So this job only caters for a small market.

SMN need to be dedicated to lvl it. Only way to get avitars is either minis. Which not everyone can do or get 75 on another job/pay. Or you can leech while someone else killed primes.

Can argue smn burns but that only came along with level sync. I bet previous vanadiel_census's you would find smn lower than middle pre level sync. I know Astral burn where available from start but didnt gain popularity til COR and level sync came along.

Then rng can be expensive without crafting. This put alot of people off RNG early on in the game. Only dedicated players stick with it.

Scholar not only one of the newest jobs. It also has the hardest 70 cap fight to unlock getting to 75. When it came out it was in the era of bird parties.
At this time people would only take SCH if there was no RDM. Which made it slower to lvl.

Last but not least PUP and COR two of the most expensive jobs in the game. Only people who really lvl these are people who have a reliable gil source.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-07-26 20:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

SCH and DNC was released at the same time werent they? And SCH 70 cap fight, i dont know. But something tells me that as good as everyone who plays this game already had atleast 1 job at 75 when SCH and DNC came out.

Either way that doesnt matter, his attempt was to prove with this list that PUP > COR. And that failed, as everything else he has posted in this thread so far.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21